I've been Summoned!

Hey Newbies, over here first ;) Come on in and tell us more about yourself. IMPORTANT: For new members, please read "New Members Only" BEFORE registering.

Moderators: Savor Dam, Menolly

Aiden Victore
Servant of the Land

Post by Aiden Victore »

What must one do to join all of these various cliques, cliches and acronyms I am reading about? Can I join them all, or do they contradict each other? I don't mind joining one to become a secret agent that spies on the others. I can buy myself into their good graces with excellent homemade pastries.
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

You can buy items related to Linden's Army, THOOLAH, etc. from the stores (click the link under the Kevin's Watch masthead) and display them in the mini-profile that appears to the left of your posts. You can also put text or images related to your leanings in your signature.
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
Frostheart Grueburn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Frostheart Grueburn »

Jumankekka. I can purchase neither a Swordmain badge nor a mini-flag of Frostieland. :hithead:
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

Giant and Coercri are available...but not the same thing, admittedly.

The items you mention seem like good additions to the Stores. While I can't assure that Jay will add them in a timely fashion (any faster than the 20102 Watchy badges, for instance), if you create them, we will push to get them on the virtual shelves.
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
Frostheart Grueburn
The Gap Into Spam

I cannot imagine who else would wish to buy the flag of Frostieland. People keep telling me what a brutally cold, inhuman place this is, Avatar in the lead, and now even our birds get labeled all wonky and deranged. :(

Savor Dam wrote:add them in a timely fashion (any faster than the 20102 Watchy badges, for instance), if you create them, we will push to get them on the virtual shelves.
That's quite an achievement from SRD: to attract fans even after 18000 years hence. 8O Don't worry, Jay's great-great-great-great-relation will get these done by 40204. 8)

(Speaking of which, Effy made some items back 2011 and they never found their way into the store...)
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

I will by a flag of Frostieland.
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

Frostheart wrote:
Savor Dam wrote:add them in a timely fashion (any faster than the 20102 Watchy badges, for instance), if you create them, we will push to get them on the virtual shelves.
That's quite an achievement from SRD: to attract fans even after 18000 years hence. 8O Don't worry, Jay's great-great-great-great-relation will get these done by 40204. 8)
Will SRD's fandom survive roughly twice as long as the currently-known history of The Land? If so, are ceasures involved?

Or did I commit a fat-fingered typo? In that case, should I use my phenomenal cosmic mod powers to erase the evidence?
Nah, what Frosty did with it is funny, and I am all about the funny! :biggrin:
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

~ Barbara Reinhold

~ George Bernard Shaw
Frostheart Grueburn
The Gap Into Spam

wayfriend wrote:I will by a flag of Frostieland.
My dictionary doesn't recognize this verb...what does it entail? Using it as a towel? A giant tissue while reading TLD (or alternatively borrow it to Linden)? Toga?

Or is Foul trolling the server again with daimons and mini-ravers and adding or stealing random characters?
Aiden Victore
Servant of the Land

Post by Aiden Victore »

Thanks everyone. I think I'll save up for the Giant's Ship. Any idea when the GPS model will be released?

Also, pastries are cooling off on grandma's window sill.
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

I here reveal that a team made up of those who frequent my demesne [the Loresraat, for those unknowing], in the very near future invented personalized arches du temps and brought them back/forward to those destined to have them...
I mention this to inform you all that:
Yes, SRD fandom, works, "The Watch" and SRD himself [iteration Xmark7] survive 18000 years hence. [though "The Watch" is a peculiar case, surviving both much beyond and never having existed].
However, none of the items wanted are ever available, and for that reason, the phrase "I will by a flag of Frostieland" [shortened to the acronym W~BFF] is a common expression replacing numerous archaic adages/proverbs from multiple civilizations, e.g. "when pigs fly." [this particular replacement became necessary when the flying pig homeworld was discovered orbiting Epsilon Eridani. Most of the rebel Earth Pigs have since revealed their wings and joined modern society...a few continue to wallow in the past. Or the mud. Or both. Depending on local environmental conditions and available credit lines.

As an aside: at that date Frostie also survives, in her recently upgraded Behemoth Class Fantasy Giant body...pissing off the real Giants from numerous Sidereal realms who constantly hack "The Watch" making it appear that no one ever notices her posts. It's a vicious thing...we'll call it a circle for now since non-elevated bio-intelligences just can't understand the shape. [[NO! that doesn't mean stupid, it means: Wait till you grow up. You'll wish you only had one body, a greyish/whitish/pinkish split brain, biological drives, and psychopathology to deal with. Ah...the simple joys.

OHHH! I should say Don't worry, Aiden, you get into all the cliques.
Some people are annoyed that they can't get into yours, though.
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
Mega Fauna Blitzkrieg
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Mega Fauna Blitzkrieg »

Two things;
1) Aiden come join me instead!
2) How do I get FOOPWTESBTMPC officially recognized so we can open a store and have cute little Esmer icons?

I *MAY* begrudgingly be willing to change the name if it helps the process!
I know what an analogy is! It's like a thought...with another thought's hat on...?

The thing most people don't remember in regards to the Haruchai, is that you NEVER EVER play poker with them!
Lord Foul
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Lord Foul »

Greetings, Aiden Victore
Savor Dam wrote:(Best I respond quickly, lest Foul mislead our new member.)
Blood sacrifice is strictly optional...
Aiden, who are you listening to? Just read his name attentively.
Hashi Lebwohl wrote:Come now...the Tank isn't that bad. It contains two groups of people: the people who agree with me and the people who are wrong.

I wonder what happens if you disagree with yourself. Does a paradox happen? Can that cause damage to this universe? Curious, interesting :twisted:

-- wrote:is Foul trolling the server again with daimons and mini-ravers and adding or stealing random characters?[/size]

Oh, why such blame? I've just taken myself from another me. But if mini-ravers interest you, perhaps I can fetch some, particularly some like in the recent 1st of April thread.
I have many names... and may play many roles

So that it's clear: I'm not the Lord Foul who was on the Watch before, from 26.10.2002 to 16.06.2012
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Lord Foul wrote:
Hashi Lebwohl wrote:Come now...the Tank isn't that bad. It contains two groups of people: the people who agree with me and the people who are wrong.
I wonder what happens if you disagree with yourself. Does a paradox happen? Can that cause damage to this universe? Curious, interesting :twisted:
I would probably fall through a hole in the universe. The jury is still deliberating as to whether that would be a good thing or a bad thing.
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
Billy G.
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Billy G. »

Wilkommen!

Return to “The Summonsing”