Greetings

Hey Newbies, over here first ;) Come on in and tell us more about yourself. IMPORTANT: For new members, please read "New Members Only" BEFORE registering.

Moderators: Savor Dam, Menolly

Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

Menolly wrote:*jaw drop*

Other families make pastina for breakfast?
Does wedding soup count? It's made with pastina...and some winters, I make a huge pot of it every so often and eat it for breakfast till it's gone. [in lucky years the meatballs are venison-based. Yum.]

HEE HEE...that means my wedding soup is a cereal killer.
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

Naw, I know pastina is used in other dishes, I just never heard of it made as a breakfast meal with just butter and cheese in any other families before.

Return to “The Summonsing”