Pantheon: The Third Age - Registration Thread

Moderator: Xar

I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Loremaster wrote:I have joined - as the Prince of Aesthetes. As you can see, his domain is Mutation. Is he evil? Is he good? He's morally grey.
I like it. A refinement of the idea, and one I'll look forward to seeing in action.
Anaya
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Anaya »

Loremaster wrote:I have joined - as the Prince of Aesthetes. As you can see, his domain is Mutation. Is he evil? Is he good? He's morally grey.
Grey - a choice that shows great wisdom, my Prince. Too many have wasted their lives wallowing in the dark or yearning for the light, and in doing so have failed to see the power that the twilight offers.
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Post by Astavyastataa Kadna »

Vadhaka wrote:Anyway, I think Xar shoulld split or delete all off-topic posts in this thread. This is the registration thread damnit. Get registering people. :lol:
Split is better! Perhaps to a 3.0 coming out party thread! :biggrin:
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Allright, thus far I have:

Aarklar
an Carraig
Anaya
Bel
Brid
Calais
Devaguhya
Etzicoatl
O-gon-cho
Tawhiri-Matea
Telmag Ganoras
The Aesthete Prince
The Void
uKulwa
Zephyr
<unnamed Queeaqueg god>
<unnamed Argothoth god>

That's a lot of gods, so I find myself forced to say I have only space for one more right now... otherwise, turns will take a LOT of time to be processed. But if any of you have any computer expertise and both the time and dedication to write up a software to speed it up, I won't complain ;)
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Xar wrote:Allright, thus far I have:
...But if any of you have any computer expertise and both the time and dedication to write up a software to speed it up, I won't complain ;)
It has been a looooonnng while since I programmed, but I used to be pretty good. Might be a fun project. :biggrin: PM the specs and I will take a look!!
Mistress Cathy
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Mistress Cathy »

Well, Argothoth might be good for that too, Xar.
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

OK, I'm gonna try this on for size, and if it sucks or takes up massive quantities of my time then I have 3 Watchers to blame ;) I want to play as Volic - God of Time.
Mistress Cathy
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Mistress Cathy »

WOOHOOO!!!!!!

Go dlb!!
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

:biggrin:

Welcome dlb!!

...although I have two other friends who had expressed interest and I told registration was open who have now missed out...

:(
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Menolly wrote::biggrin:

Welcome dlb!!

...although I have two other friends who had expressed interest and I told registration was open who have now missed out...

They can always come in at a later time... after all, players sometimes leave or are forced to drop out - or maybe new spots open up. We'll see!

Dlb, welcome to the game - not to be a spoilsport, but you'll have to work a little bit on the registration of the character - I'm sure the Watchers who corrupted you will be glad to help you :P
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Welcome dbl - our last 3.0 god!! :biggrin:
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

Xar wrote:

Welcome dlb!!

They can always come in at a later time... after all, players sometimes leave or are forced to drop out - or maybe new spots open up. We'll see!

Dlb, welcome to the game - not to be a spoilsport, but you'll have to work a little bit on the registration of the character - I'm sure the Watchers who corrupted you will be glad to help you :P
They'd better. :twisted: I feel all dirty already. Can't believe I'm a Pantheonite. ;)
Mistress Cathy
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Mistress Cathy »

Don't worry, dlb. We will help you.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

The offer to coax you through creating a deity has been open for months now, dlb. Time to make him real, Tennessee. ;)
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I'm changing my god. He's still a satyr god, but his domain will be different.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

dlbpharmd wrote:
Xar wrote:

Welcome dlb!!

They'd better. :twisted: I feel all dirty already. Can't believe I'm a Pantheonite. ;)
Slowly, one soul at a time, the whole Watch will be corrupted, and then I'll rename it... Xar's Pantheon! BWAHAHAHAHAH! :twisted:
Menolly
A Lowly Harper

Post by Menolly »

Xar wrote:
dlbpharmd wrote:
Xar wrote: They can always come in at a later time... after all, players sometimes leave or are forced to drop out - or maybe new spots open up. We'll see!

Slowly, one soul at a time, the whole Watch will be corrupted, and then I'll rename it... Xar's Pantheon! BWAHAHAHAHAH! :twisted:
Ah, AllFather. I knew you had it in you...
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

Name (and titles) - Volic
Court - Sunrise
Major Domain - Time
Holy symbol

Dogma - Spanning the world and the many dimensions, I am the sole constant of the cosmos. I witnessed the heat and violence of the first moment of Creation, and I alone will observe the fall into cold, dark Entropy. I am unyielding and unfathomable. The young I make old, and the old I make dust to become young again.
Last edited by dlbpharmd on Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Menolly
A Lowly Harper

Post by Menolly »

dlb, that dogma is awesome for Time.
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Pretty!!! I Love it!!! :D :D :D

OK, folks! Old gods hit the road already!! Time for the new & improved batch!!!

:mrgreen:

Oh! Nice dogma too!

Return to “Pantheon”