Countdown to AATE!

Book 2 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: dlbpharmd, Seareach

Verement
Servant of the Land

Post by Verement »

OH....MY...GOD... :biggrin:

Amazon.co.uk you are forgiven - My copy of AATE has been dispatched... :nanaparty:
High Lord Mhoram ROCKS! -
But now Mhoram felt the fire which burned against his flesh under his robe. In a rush of exultation, he understood it, grasped its meaning intuitively. As the Stone reached its height over his head, he tore open his robe and grasped Loric's krill.

Its gem blazed like a hot white brazier in his hands. It was charged to overflowing with echoes of wild magic; he could feel its keenness as he gripped its hilt.

It was a weapon strong enough to bear any might.
tgrigsby
Servant of the Land

Just finished it.

Post by tgrigsby »

I took my time at first, reading AATE, wanting to savor this book, enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the very first trilogy.

And then I got to the end and was like, "What? Are you kidding me?!"

Don't get me wrong, it's exceptional. But talk about doing something no one expected... I don't want to say it outright because I don't want to ruin it for anyone, but did anyone expect this? Was there some indication that I missed?
You're just jealous 'cause the voices talk to me.
tonyz
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by tonyz »

Do we have a category for AATE yet?
Choiceless, you were given the power of choice. I elected you for the Land but did not compel you to serve my purpose in the Land... Only thus could I preserve the integrity of my creation.
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

Yeah - go to The Last Chronicles forum to find a thread with instructions on how to sign up to view it. :D
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.

Return to “Fatal Revenant”