Little Known Facts About KW Members

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Auleliel wrote:I have grey eyes, but they occasionally appear to be blue or green--they do have blue and green flecks in them but they are mostly grey.
My friend Catherine's eyes seem to reflect her surroundings. Like yours, they shift between grey, blue and green, seemingly depending on the colours around her.
Auleliel
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Auleliel »

I'm not alone in the world! :D
"Persevera, per severa, per se vera." Persist through difficulties, even though it is hard.
Proud Member of THOOOTP.
Buy my best friend's fantastic fantasy book! Pulse is also available here.
magickmaker17
The Gap Into Spam

Post by magickmaker17 »

Auleliel wrote:I'm not alone in the world! :D
not at all. Mine seem to change depending on either my mood or what I'm wearing...
I live in my own little world...but its okay, they know me here!
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

I can vouch that Xar's changes between blue and green as well...
I don't remember them going gray at all though.

Regardless, and he has already heard this from me...
...he has absolutely breathtaking eyes.
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

For months I walked around Hollywood with my twin dog (Gave him a shockingly red stripe through his black fur to match my hair, I wore one untinted and one blue tinted contact so we both had one blue, one brown...we also wore the same dog collar)
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
Auleliel
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Auleliel »

Did anybody notice?
"Persevera, per severa, per se vera." Persist through difficulties, even though it is hard.
Proud Member of THOOOTP.
Buy my best friend's fantastic fantasy book! Pulse is also available here.
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

Auleliel wrote:Did anybody notice?
I don't know...it's Hollywood...only the tourists notice anything that isn't themselves. :lol:
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
Wyldewode
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Wyldewode »

magickmaker17 wrote:
not at all. Mine seem to change depending on either my mood or what I'm wearing...
My eyes change color too. . . the default color for them is the green of a luna moth with small golden flecks, but they range from green to teal to blue.

Here is an actualy picture of my right eye:

thewormoftheworld'send
The Gap Into Spam

Post by thewormoftheworld'send »

SRD's picture on the inside back cover of the original paperback trilogy shows he had the same facial hair I had at the time: none. His latest cover picture and the one on his website shows that we still have the same style of facial hair.
Tales of a Warrior-Prophet has gone Live on Amazon KDP Vella! I'm very excited to offer the first three chapters for free. Please comment, review and rate, and of course Follow to receive more episodes. Two hundred free tokens may be available for purchases. https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/episode/B09YQQYMKH

Read my Whachichun Tatanka (White Buffalo) Blog: https://www.blogger.com/blog/posts/8175040473578337186
FB: https://www.facebook.com/WhiteBuffalo.W ... unTatanka/
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/white_buffalo
Elfgirl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Elfgirl »

I'm another one with 'mood eyes', as Scotty calls them! Technically they call it 'hazel' - meh. Mine vary from turquoise to green to greyish blue to dark blue. Light/clothing/ambience affects them, as does my skin colour (in summer I tan quite easily which makes them look even lighter!)

So rejoice Auleliel - there's lots of us around! 8)
ImageImageImage
"Right away would be good. Right now would be better"
-- Nick Succorso

OK, so what's the speed of dark?- Larry the Cable Guy
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

Mine [if not altered for walking around Hollywood] go from medium brown to pure cat-eye gold [greenish tint if I'm wearing intense green]. My deepest tan is "well, your not pale"
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

I have the same color eyes as a greyhound bus seat if the sun is shining in my eyes, according to Trae. Really really REALLY bright blue. I also have flecks of gold, like Mhoram. :D Trae has eyes the color of a newborn kitten's eyes... that deep, mysterious blue. :)

My eyes look green right after I take out my contacts, since my eyes get a little red for a few minutes after I mess with them. It's weird. They look green when I cry, too. :roll:
Sunbaneglasses
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Sunbaneglasses »

My eyes magically change color according to my mood. When I am angry or stressed out they turn bright red and release rays of vibrant red light that burn my enemies to small piles of ash and soot. I have heard that it is beautiful to behold just so long as you are not the person I am pissed at.
jacob Raver, sinTempter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by jacob Raver, sinTempter »

I have the attention span of
Sunshine Music
Deep Music
"I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge." - Tony Block, Planet Terror
deer of the dawn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by deer of the dawn »

CovenantJr wrote:
Auleliel wrote:I have grey eyes, but they occasionally appear to be blue or green--they do have blue and green flecks in them but they are mostly grey.
My friend Catherine's eyes seem to reflect her surroundings. Like yours, they shift between grey, blue and green, seemingly depending on the colours around her.
Mine are exactly like that. And my daughters' too.

I once found myself outside of Cheyenne, Wyoming, with $13, a no-good boyfriend, and about 2000 miles between me and home. A trucker picked me and my friend up. He was going right through the Massachusetts town we were going to, and he dropped us off a mile from our friend's house.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle. -Philo of Alexandria

ahhhh... if only all our creativity in wickedness could be fixed by "Corrupt a Wish." - Linna Heartlistener
JazFusion
The Gap Into Spam

Post by JazFusion »

I frequently type out exceedingly long posts that I end up deleting because I don't want to seem like a dork.
jacob Raver, sinTempter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by jacob Raver, sinTempter »

JazFusion wrote:I frequently type out exceedingly long posts that I end up deleting because I don't want to seem like a dork.
The only real cool people in the world are those who embrace their inner dork...
Sunshine Music
Deep Music
"I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge." - Tony Block, Planet Terror
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

I am immune to Sunbaneglasses powers of destruction, because unlike movie heroes I'm an actual hero, so I put ON my mirror shades before a fight starts instead of taking them off [and I always have them on at SF/Fantasy conventions...those places are DANGEROUS]
Vader
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vader »

Sometimes I am happy.
Functionless art is vandalism. I am the vandal.
Seareach
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seareach »

Vader wrote:Sometimes I am happy.
:lol: I love that! Sums up me too! We have something in common, Vader! :D

Return to “General Discussion Forum”