The Rise and Fall of Empires RULES & General Discussion

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

A list would be fine with me, but I don't think specifics need to be incuded.

Just X, Y & Z are the top 3 economic powers, etc.
Now because You have led me astray, I shall surely sit in ambush for them on Your straight path.

Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Have the top three replied in here? Seeing as its them htat stand to be exposed, perhaps they should be asked first?
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Dorian wrote:Have the top three replied in here? Seeing as its them htat stand to be exposed, perhaps they should be asked first?
I dont KNOW, but I assume that I'm one of them, and yes, I'm fine with it. As long as no one finds out the specifics without some investigation on their own. (I'm Ross154, by the way.)
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

Wow, I knew I was doing well, but not that well. Very interesting. Very interesting.
Now because You have led me astray, I shall surely sit in ambush for them on Your straight path.

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I will be posting the rules for alliances - friendly and neutral - as well rules for waging wars soon. Further, every empire who colonises worlds will receive an increase to population growth - reflecting the colony's inhabitants expanding on the new planets. The more planets one has colonised, the greater the increase (to a limit).
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Is there anything to stop us from transferring population from one world to another? Say if I wanted to double the number of Delucrii on Primus...
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Murrin wrote:Is there anything to stop us from transferring population from one world to another? Say if I wanted to double the number of Delucrii on Primus...
Nothing at all.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Thought not. Just wanted to be sure.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Murrin wrote:Thought not. Just wanted to be sure.
I think I know why you want to double the number of the Delucrii on Primus. :twisted:
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Heh. Yeah... tricky situation. Whatever I can do to make it slightly less tricky...
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

i notice the history hasnt been done yet...
T'lesir Core
Stonedownor

Post by T'lesir Core »

We probably should clarify something regarding the statement published by the Delucrii in the game thread. OOC, mining on Maelstrom is limited, so the shipments of longevity drug which the Delucrii and T'lesir will be sending races they have trade routes with will not be big enough to warrant a population growth increase; however, they can still easily be used as roleplaying hooks for any of you (and they could help explain why your ruling class lives forever!).
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Yeah, that should have been made more clear in the announcement, sorry. Harvesting of the drug is severely limited.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The turn 6 orders deadline is now the 24th.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Dorian wrote:i notice the history hasnt been done yet...
Heh.

I'll get it tommorrow. SORRY!
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Balon wrote:
Heh.

Could you submit your orders, otherwise I will have to delay the deadline until the 24th. :)
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Loremaster wrote:
Balon wrote:
Heh.

Could you submit your orders, otherwise I will have to delay the deadline until the 24th. :)
YES! :oops:
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Great. :) In which case I can start calculating the turn results soon. However, I've only had two turn submissions, so hurry up everyone! :)
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

Got some questions for the History, I need to know which empires explored these locations, because It could have been a couple of people. Just go ahead and PM me, if you dont feel comfortable disclosing publically.

--I8
--J9
--F3

Thanks.
Last edited by Atrus on Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

ross154alliance wrote:Got some questions for the History, I need to know which empires colonized these locations, because It could have been a couple of people. Just go ahead and PM me, if you dont feel comfortable disclosing publically.
The Orions - I8
The Delucrii-J9
The Erkirithi-Sha -F3
Last edited by Loredoctor on Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Empires”