The One Forest and the creation of the Forestals/Colossus

Book 2 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: dlbpharmd, Seareach

HighLordKevin
Servant of the Land

Post by HighLordKevin »

Ur Dead, there's a flaw in your theory there. You say that the Ravers may have been formed by the Lurker, and the Lurker was created by Lord Foul. The problem with that is found in Fist and Faith's quote taken from TIW, in which it states that the Ravers were "old in the Spoiled Plains before Lord Foul cast his first shadow there."
Some people say that it doesn't make a difference, but I say it's the difference that makes it...
Ur Dead
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Ur Dead »

There is that new chapter(AATE) that may may lend some support. But this is the wrong forum to discuss that part. It may be an indirect action of Foul's that led to the ravers forming.

But isn't it in FR or RotE that Anele tells how Landsdrop was created? That the Earth itself tried to stop the slaughter of the trees?
What's this silver looking ring doing on my finger?
Solar
Stonedownor

Post by Solar »

Would I be right in thinking that Findail's 'main mission' was to kill Vain, and, failing that, 'Plan B' was to merge with Vain to form the new Staff of Law?

If so, it could be that having their Appointed bound in stone was really the 'Plan B' of the Elohim, who originally intended for her to do something slightly different (e.g. destroy the Ravers)?

Return to “Fatal Revenant”