Tour de Land

Links to the outside world.
Ylva Kresh
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Ylva Kresh »

Love it! You cant make the map be a "point and click-map"?
SLATFATF...
Landwaster
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Landwaster »

Umm ... not sure what you're after? I don't have a map on there, the idea is to put you in a position where you have to travel to get to places.

Are you suggesting a map of the Land and environs, with clickable points on it which take you straight there?

Yeah I could do that, it only requires image mapping, which I can do ... is that what you want?
Do you think I like being this dangerous?
birdandbear
The Gap Into Spam

Post by birdandbear »

I love the travelling to see what's there idea! However, I thought it might be useful to have a map off to the side with a "You are here" type thing on it. I've been having trouble remembering which directions I've already been from what point, and ending up going in circles a lot. It's a fabulous site though Landwaster! Fantastic job! :D :D
"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
Landwaster
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Landwaster »

Hehe travelling in circles ... my own personal glee, I guess :)

A map is a definite possibility that can perhaps enable one to get to the 'major attractions' immediately! But not for every position, leave SOME work for people to do on their own. Hidden places exempt too, I'm not gonna position the One Tree on a map!

I wouldn't be able to do a "You ARe Here" though, that's beyond my capabilities.
Ylva Kresh
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Ylva Kresh »

Yes, I might have been a bit vauge (this computor stuff always confuse me)... but you got it right anyway Landwaster! I would like a map where you could point at the place you want to go and *alacazam 8O * you are there! (but I like the direction quide as well!) :lol:
SLATFATF...
Landwaster
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Landwaster »

Ahh cool well I can certainly do that ... but I want to get hold of an online map to use, first, and the one I'm used to, not the yellow one.

Return to “Haven Farm”