NON SPOILER Opinions?

Book 3 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: dlbpharmd, High Lord Tolkien

StarRider
Stonedownor

Post by StarRider »

I liked AATE the most but that's like saying i liked Revenge of the Sith the best out of those last three movies too.
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

StarRider wrote:I liked AATE the most but that's like saying i liked Revenge of the Sith the best out of those last three movies too.
Ha, that reminds me - when talking to SRD the other day, I said that there were things about the Last Chronicles that I didn't like, but just like the Star Wars prequels, I had to know the end of the story. SRD immediately said "I hope you're not comparing the books to those lame movies."
Hiro
Giantfriend

Post by Hiro »

dlbpharmd wrote:
StarRider wrote:I liked AATE the most but that's like saying i liked Revenge of the Sith the best out of those last three movies too.
Ha, that reminds me - when talking to SRD the other day, I said that there were things about the Last Chronicles that I didn't like, but just like the Star Wars prequels, I had to know the end of the story. SRD immediately said "I hope you're not comparing the books to those lame movies."
:biggrin:
lurch
The Gap Into Spam

Post by lurch »

Two Thumbs UP!! or is that my arthritis?
If she withdrew from exaltation, she would be forced to think- And every thought led to fear and contradictions; to dilemmas for which she was unprepared.
pg4 TLD
aliensporebomb
Servant of the Land

Post by aliensporebomb »

AATE is the best of the "last" thus far and I thought that beating FR would be hard, the last third of this book is as exciting reading as I've experienced in the last ten years or so..

Return to “Against All Things Ending”