Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

JazFusion
The Gap Into Spam

Post by JazFusion »

"Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt." - Kurt Vonnegut
lurch
The Gap Into Spam

Post by lurch »

hey aaaa...anybody kno where i can get sum fresh Sheen? Thanks JF but I gots to have the real deal okay..no thanks on the synthetic, I mean it when i say I Gots To Have! Charlie turned it up in 2011 and delivered Primo and I mean PRIMO SHEEN in February and OH YEA ! Last Nite was the CHARLIEST SHEEN EVER..but that was last nite..ya kno what I mean? I gots to deal with today,, and I haven't heard from my Charlie yet..Anybody? Let me kno man an i don't mean no Rosanne Barr in a swim suite or Mickey Rooney ranting about being abused or LiLo going of to jail again. I need sum SHEEN now okay ..I mean, I GOTS TO HAVE A CHARLIE SHEEN ..NOW!!...so..help a brother out won't chya..twitter..facebook..it don't matter..It don't matter as long as its 100 percent Charlie...I'll be here, just let me kno..Thx
If she withdrew from exaltation, she would be forced to think- And every thought led to fear and contradictions; to dilemmas for which she was unprepared.
pg4 TLD
High Lord Tolkien
Excommunicated Member of THOOLAH

Post by High Lord Tolkien »

https://thoolah.blogspot.com/

[Defeated by a gizmo from Batman's utility belt]
Joker: I swear by all that's funny never to be taken in by that unconstitutional device again!

Image Image Image Image
lurch
The Gap Into Spam

Post by lurch »

High Lord Tolkien wrote:Image
Yo Bro! you the Man! Whoo waa phheeeww..I ..I guess I really needed that..waaa..ooh yeaaa..mmmmm. heeee..Hey Thanks man.. You don't kno how much that means to me..thanks...aaahhh that was good.. Say HLT..yeaaa, you the Man with the Sheen!..uh say..could you spot me a little Sheen ,,you kno..get me to the week end. I can make good on it this weekend, I get paid Friday nite,,You know I'm good for it!! I'll cover it Saturday!! Whaddaya say!! Little Sheen now and I'll square with you Saturday..Yea, you can do it. If Charlie can be a God, so can you!
If she withdrew from exaltation, she would be forced to think- And every thought led to fear and contradictions; to dilemmas for which she was unprepared.
pg4 TLD
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

lurch will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Charlie Sheen today. ;)

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Worm of Despite
Lord

Post by Worm of Despite »

He sounds kind of manic. I have to wonder if his using/abuse in the past was to cover that up, and now that he's coming clean it's showing. I know Martin Sheen and Estevez expressed concern about him in an interview.

In any case, his randomness is definitely funny but I kind of feel sorry for him.
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

No doubt the guy has some kind of mental health issues. And you're probably right, LF, that he's been self-medicating.

It does put a different spin on it, doesn't it? Not nearly as much fun to watch, if you think about it that way...

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

Lord Foul wrote:He sounds kind of manic. I have to wonder if his using/abuse in the past was to cover that up, and now that he's coming clean it's showing.
He hasn't come clean at all. If anything, he's abusing now.
Dandelion don't tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

I'm afraid there's no denying
I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

:hobbes: *

* This post carries Jay's seal of approval
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

Charlie Sheen is the one drug I want to do.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
sindatur
The Gap Into Spam

Post by sindatur »

___ wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:He sounds kind of manic. I have to wonder if his using/abuse in the past was to cover that up, and now that he's coming clean it's showing.
He certainly is acting like it, but, he's supposedly passing drug test after drug test, one of them was impromtu in the middle of an interview
I Never Fail To Be Astounded By The Things We Do For Promises - Ronnie James Dio (All The Fools Sailed Away)

Remember, everytime you drag someone through the mud, you're down in the mud with them

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Where are we going...and... WHY are we in a handbasket?

Waddley
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Waddley »

I'd like to snort a line of Charlie Sheen's skin and go out for a night of xXhardcoreXx partying. My life would never be the same.
"Let my inspiration flow in token rhyme, suggesting rhythm." -Robert Hunter
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

Was it ever the same to begin with?
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

sindatur wrote:
___ wrote:
He certainly is acting like it, but, he's supposedly passing drug test after drug test, one of them was impromtu in the middle of an interview
he has magic and poetry at his finger tips - of course he can beat any drug test.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
lorin
The Gap Into Spam

Post by lorin »

The loudest truth I ever heard was the softest sound.
lorin
The Gap Into Spam

Post by lorin »

oops, duplicate
Last edited by lorin on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The loudest truth I ever heard was the softest sound.
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

It is impossible to diagnose someone by watching an interview. The media frenzy surrounding Mr. Sheen is hysterical (in every meaning of the word), and it's really shining an ugly light on the BS Oprah/Dr. Phil mentality.

I don't know what's up with Charlie. I know he's thriving on the publicity. And I know I've utterly enjoyed every word that's come out of his mouth in the last two weeks.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Orlion
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Orlion »

Cail wrote: I don't know what's up with Charlie. I know he's thriving on the publicity. And I know I've utterly enjoyed every word that's come out of his mouth in the last two weeks.
I think part of it is that he isn't use to so much publicity. He hasn't honed is talk yet, so he says silly things... things that we would normally say but for some reason forbid celebs can't say.
'Tis dream to think that Reason can
Govern the reasoning creature, man.
- Herman Melville

I am Lazarus, come from the dead,
Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all!

"All creation is a huge, ornate, imaginary, and unintended fiction; if it could be deciphered it would yield a single shocking word."
-John Crowley
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

it is poetry. and much better than all that self-help therapy self -centered bs we are usually given.

the man is winning every day.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Worm of Despite
Lord

Post by Worm of Despite »

___ wrote:
True. Usually the only thing that makes them stop is if they're backed into a corner. If he has quit, then perhaps we're just seeing his coke-fried brain in action.

But really; I hope he beats his addiction, because the alternate options are either be crazy the rest of your life or die. Sucks eh?

I also find it kind of interesting that a star is on TV with this problem, but were any of our family members it wouldn't be so romanticized or hilarious. Ah well. Don't get me wrong; I think some of the stuff he's said is funny and I'm glad he's at least alive for now.

And just after I finished this post, bam:

I'm losing my mind: Sheen
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

odd this comes after his firing.

hate to be a cynic - but i am guessing he claims he is sick and the firing was anti-disabled or some such.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...

Return to “General Discussion Forum”