Pantheon 2.0 - Rules and Comments Thread

Moderator: Xar

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Stonemaybe wrote:
Poor thing.
I agree. *tickles Nor under the chin*
Nor Yekith doesn't have a chin. But I will say no more.
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Xar wrote:Just as a curiosity... does Undine really mandate that any sailor in his navy should have his "bits chopped off", as so colorfully described in the game thread?
Probably just a bit of comic relief thrown into our fight. Unless you are sure that you can convert any other god's followers, having followers who do not reproduce means you will eventually have none.
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

May I just say I really do appreciate y'all's verbal banter in the game thread? If definitely makes it more exciting to observe!
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

I'll avoid the kinds of replies you usually get (You know, things like, "Imagine how much more fun you'd be having if you actually played!") and just say You're Welcome. :biggrin:
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

The winking smiley after my comment about the sailor's bits was a clue that I wasn't being completely serious with that comment! :D

(just deleted the rest of message, there may be kids reading)

If Nor doesn't have a chin for me to tickle, can I scratch his ears?
Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Injerian Praetus II »

Stonemaybe wrote:If Nor doesn't have a chin for me to tickle, can I scratch his ears?
I have no ears, either. :lol:
"Oh of course," the Navigator said with faint mocking in his voice, "you have probably heard of House Praetus. We have a palace on Holy Terra. Like all powerful groups, we also have our enemies. Do you honestly think someone like you matters?" - A dissolute noble.
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

Nor wrote:
I have no ears, either.
*sigh*

I'll have to settle for petting your pseudopia and stroking your excrescences, then. :roll:
Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>
Prebe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Prebe »

Unpleasant as Nor Yekith is, I'll have to say that you have chosen a very interesting deity to play Loremaster.
"I would have gone to the thesaurus for a more erudite word."
-Hashi Lebwohl
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Prebe wrote:Unpleasant as Nor Yekith is, I'll have to say that you have chosen a very interesting deity to play Loremaster.
Thanks, Prebe. I'm aiming to play an original, interesting and surprising deity.
Last edited by Loredoctor on Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Stonemaybe wrote:I'll have to settle for petting your pseudopia and stroking your excrescences, then. :roll:
:lol: He has no pseudopia, either!
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

I'm awfully sorry, but I'm afraid this week I'll have to delay the moves to tuesday... on friday I was told there's a free place for me at the animal courses I need to attend, and so I'll start from tomorrow, every day for half a day, before going to the lab and doing the afternoon there. Tomorrow, however, after the course and the lab I also have theater, and then I have to meet some old friends, so I doubt I'll be able to use the computer for more than 10 minutes. I'll see what I can do and maybe prepare for tuesday, but please don't expect moves until then. In the meantime, I apologize for the further delay.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Xar wrote:In the meantime, I apologize for the further delay.
There you go, Prebe. More time for Jastrau to message his followers to escape Nor Pupae.

No problems, Xar and thanks for the heads up!
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Loremaster wrote:There you go, Prebe. More time for Jastrau to message his followers to escape Nor Pupae.
:haha: :LOLS:
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Okay everyone, a big apology. I have issued warnings to some gods to get their followers out of my lands. But I was aware there was still some time left before the deadline. This is a mistake on my behalf given that I was basing the deadline on Australian time. In that regard, I did not realise some of you had already placed your turns ahead of me. Xar, is it all possible, given that you will be delayed, that everyone can simply state they are pulling their followers out of Nor Pupae if they so desire? Otherwise, I'm facing major aggression. I know I made the mistake with the deadline, but give me a break. :)
Vadhaka
Giantfriend

Post by Vadhaka »

How about Nor Yekith postpones his action for a turn? :D

That way, only one set of results needs to be calculated.
Death To All Fanatics!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Vadhaka wrote:How about Nor Yekith postpones his action for a turn? :D

That way, only one set of results needs to be calculated.

Ahhh alright. :cry:
Vadhaka
Giantfriend

Post by Vadhaka »

*bows*

My thanks. I believe this would not only be easier, but that it would completely allay any agression towards you, for now nobody can complain that they were unwarned.

*bows*
Death To All Fanatics!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Vadhaka wrote:*bows*

My thanks. I believe this would not only be easier, but that it would completely allay any agression towards you, for now nobody can complain that they were unwarned.

*bows*
Done. But deities, please remove their followers within a month (turn), as Nor Yekith cannot be held responsible for what happens to them.
Vadhaka
Giantfriend

Post by Vadhaka »

(Just as a point of interest, I believe a turn is actually 3 months, (one season).
Death To All Fanatics!
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Injerian Praetus II »

Vadhaka wrote:(Just as a point of interest, I believe a turn is actually 3 months, (one season).
Thanks.
"Oh of course," the Navigator said with faint mocking in his voice, "you have probably heard of House Praetus. We have a palace on Holy Terra. Like all powerful groups, we also have our enemies. Do you honestly think someone like you matters?" - A dissolute noble.

Return to “Pantheon”