My ultimate to play TC in a film version

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

Blackhawk
Bloodguard

Re: My ultimate to play TC in a film version

Post by Blackhawk »

Ossie wrote:Probably because there's obviously so much of him in the character, whenever I envision TC I always see Stephen Donaldson himself. Even the physical description seems pretty close. May be a bit old for TC in the first chronicles now, but SRD is *exactly* how I imagine TC would look now. So in trying to get actors who fit that look, someone mentioned Harrison Ford in an earlier post, who would be close-ish, but you probably need someone who appears a bit taller & gaunter. What about Jeremy Irons?
yeah.., i thought about Donaldson too..his picture on his webpage really reminds me of TC everytime i go to it. i always had an image of TC being older than he was described in the books more of a late 30 early 40s even though he was supposed to be younger. about 29?
Blackhawk
Bloodguard

Post by Blackhawk »

I think James Remar would make a good Covenant

wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Yes. But maybe twenty years ago.
deer of the dawn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by deer of the dawn »

Donaldson is too nice-looking. Covenant should be craggy-faced.

Jeremy Irons gets my nomination..
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle. -Philo of Alexandria

ahhhh... if only all our creativity in wickedness could be fixed by "Corrupt a Wish." - Linna Heartlistener

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”