Moderator: Xar

I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Very well: you do not have my leave.
Mistress Cathy
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Mistress Cathy »

Or, if any of you prefer I stay out of your lands and NOT engage the creatures there, let me know as well ... your wishes will be respected. If you do not respond, I will assume I have your leave. *bows*
I appreciate your offer but I would also prefer that you stay out of Southern Landir as well. Bhakti and I have our own strategies in place. Thank you.
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Post by Astavyastataa Kadna »

*bows* My troops will not enter your lands.
Simjen
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Simjen »

No offense intended, but I think my dwarrow have things well in hand. Please do not send any standing troops to Magoddar (like all gods, it is likely you have followers among my people, and they, of course, are welcome to join in the defense). Should the need arise, however, word will be sent requesting aid.
Said she, "What I get I get out of the fire,
So prithee, strike home and redouble the blow."
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Simjen wrote:No offense intended, but I think my dwarrow have things well in hand. Please do not send any standing troops to Magoddar (like all gods, it is likely you have followers among my people, and they, of course, are welcome to join in the defense). Should the need arise, however, word will be sent requesting aid.
As you wish, Master Smith ... any of my followers amongst your people will be instructed to give your commanders their strict obedience!

We will come if called. *bows*
Benito Alvarez
Giantfriend

Post by Benito Alvarez »

I do not need your aide in my lands, Cousin.
Benito Alvarez
Giantfriend

Post by Benito Alvarez »

As for your plan, I will take Olearn with Vadhaka if he wants to team up.

I am sure that Jove can handle Landir with aide from Norn's magicians.

As to the "a triumvirate command chaired by Astroth" I do not agree. There are still to many discrepancies in your actions to put MY military under YOUR command. And I am still allied with Maeror in defense against you.
Moxinomal
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Moxinomal »

Bhakti wrote:Raucous,

These are extremely difficult times for you. If they could be at all helpful, the Dragons of Shakari are prepared to come to you. I know you are different types of Dragons, so I do not know if they can do anything for you. But say the word, and they will visit Zandarar.
Fear not, Half-brother Bhakti. I am in charge of protecting Dearest O-gon's land in her temporary state, so there is no need for your dragons to come to their aid. The offer is much appreciated though.
Embracing me is to embrace the true way your mind works. Let yourself not be hindered by the false.
Raucous
Stonedownor

Post by Raucous »

Tarnished Sword wrote:
Bhakti wrote:Raucous,

These are extremely difficult times for you. If they could be at all helpful, the Dragons of Shakari are prepared to come to you. I know you are different types of Dragons, so I do not know if they can do anything for you. But say the word, and they will visit Zandarar.
Fear not, Half-brother Bhakti. I am in charge of protecting Dearest O-gon's land in her temporary state, so there is no need for your dragons to come to their aid. The offer is much appreciated though.
*accepting the wisdom of He who has also deigned to touch me with his influence*
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Very well. I will pass the word on to my dragons.
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

I will supply troops, as Immerel is home to my follower's as well.

We will join with Mox and as many of O-gon-cho's dragons as embrace combat and will CRUSH any minions of the Usuper ... or the World Breaker himself should he slip the Master Smith's grasp!

Raucous, I offer to YOU ... a chance to strike at those who have harmed your goddess. If you feel ANGRY enough at her violation! If you can BATTLE and CONQUER those who have attacked Her.

What say you Prophet dragon ... do you have the stomach and strength for WAR?!
Mistress Cathy
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Mistress Cathy »

We will join with Mox and as many of O-gon-cho's dragons as embrace combat and will CRUSH any minions of the Usuper ... or the World Breaker himself should he slip the Master Smith's grasp!
I wish you the best in your endeavour.

I wish everyone luck and may we bring down the Usurper.
Raucous
Stonedownor

Post by Raucous »

Astavyastataa Kadna wrote:I will supply troops, as Immerel is home to my follower's as well.

I thank you, one who has shown secrets to my beloved. At this time, my beloved's wishes in this matter is unknown to me and I will leave such decisions up to each draconic member of Zandarar to choose as s/he sees fit to choose and the one who is overseeing all of our safety. I only restrict those weyrlings under three years old who have not finished their training under Master Kavi and the other weyrling masters.

My Ladies Jove and Melirelle, L-rd Adomorn, you have those in the weyr who have Impressed older, fully trained dragons. Only the new Riders needed to learn how to commune and care for their own beloveds. M'lady Jove, Wolfgang with Sketch and Phillipa with Hyacinth are already on their way home, in the company of Senex and the bonded pair of Donnan and Maartin. I was going to call them back for further training, but I believe this journey straight flying to Jovian will instill in them what they would have learned in their final Turn at the weyr. Let them remain with your militia, and aid you in battle as you see fit.

Melirelle and Adomorn, I forsee one last Turn of training needed for your Riders of older dragons, after which they also may return home. Is it your wish they remain behind in the weyr, if each pair asks to see battle with the weyr's Wings of the Weyrmacht?
Astavyastataa Kadna wrote:Raucous, I offer to YOU ... a chance to strike at those who have harmed your goddess. If you feel ANGRY enough at her violation! If you can BATTLE and CONQUER those who have attacked Her.

What say you Prophet dragon ... do you have the stomach and strength for WAR?!
Until the fate of my beloved is decided, my place is by her side. And even after, if she will have me.
Benito Alvarez
Giantfriend

Post by Benito Alvarez »

Raucous wrote:Melirelle and Adomorn, I forsee one last Turn of training needed for your Riders of older dragons, after which they also may return home. Is it your wish they remain behind in the weyr, if each pair asks to see battle with the weyr's Wings of the Weyrmacht?
They have my permission to fly in your Weyrmacht.
Raucous
Stonedownor

Post by Raucous »

Lord Adomorn wrote:
Raucous wrote:Melirelle and Adomorn, I forsee one last Turn of training needed for your Riders of older dragons, after which they also may return home. Is it your wish they remain behind in the weyr, if each pair asks to see battle with the weyr's Wings of the Weyrmacht?
*grave nod*

My thanks, m'l-rd. I will inform Master Kavi of your decision.

m'lady Melirelle?
Vadhaka
Giantfriend

Post by Vadhaka »

I have informed the relevant deities of where I will be applying my aid.

Good luck to us all bretheren, good luck, and good hunting.

*bows*
Death To All Fanatics!
Benito Alvarez
Giantfriend

Post by Benito Alvarez »

Vadhaka wrote:Good luck to us all bretheren, good luck, and good hunting.

*bows*
This'll be fun. :D
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Raucous wrote:
Lord Adomorn wrote:
*grave nod*

My thanks, m'l-rd. I will inform Master Kavi of your decision.

m'lady Melirelle?
Melirelle

Send them back to Khenstorn - they will be needed there.
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

Raucous:

Expect the unexpected regarding your Mistress. Help is being prepared, but it may not take the form that you expect. Unfortunately I can say no more....

AK:

Your enthusiasm is, from me at least, welcome and my thanks to you for your offer of help.

Norn:
please?

Undine
Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

*bows*

I AM enthusiastic for BATTLE and CONQUEST! And the SUFFERING will belong to our shared enemies Cousin Undine!!

Return to “Pantheon”