ABC Why I Didn't Turn In My Homework game

A haven for game threads.

Moderator: Damelon

Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

For the last time .. I DIDNT DO IT .. so clearly cant hand it in 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ How are you NOT getting this. Maybe we should switch roles 😉
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
samrw3
The Gap Into Spam

Post by samrw3 »

Great news! I just won a million dollars! To get your share never ask for homework ever again!!*

*Subject to you submitting your social security number, your address, your full legal name and your mothers maiden name...for **ahem,** legal purposes
Not every person is going to understand you and that's okay. They have a right to their opinion and you have every right to ignore it.
Sorus
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Sorus »

Had my identity stolen in some get rich quick scheme. The person who stole my identity can do my homework.

Oh, a change is coming, feel these doors now closing
Is there no world for tomorrow, if we wait for today?

samrw3
The Gap Into Spam

Post by samrw3 »

I stole someone's identity therefore I can no longer turn in my homework since I am that other person now - got it?
Not every person is going to understand you and that's okay. They have a right to their opinion and you have every right to ignore it.
FindailsCrispyPancakes
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by FindailsCrispyPancakes »

Jovial though I may be, your repeated requests for homework anger me somewhat. I am nearly half a century old now and you really have to let this go. It was one assignment and I was in hospital having my tonsils removed.

I left school over three decades ago. You've been retired for 20 years and you can barely walk now. For pity's sake stop hurting yourself like this and go home. Please, you must stop distracting me now. I'm trying to operate this nuclear reactor.

Actually, how the hell did you get past security?
EARTH:

:yeehaa: :whip: :bang: :snipe: :mgun: :rocket:

Not even remotely harmless
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

:LOLS:

Kinda dont recall you actually ever specifically asking ME to do any homework at all .. I recall a kinda general statement that I took as dependent upon actually taking up the invitation .. and I kinda didnt 🤔 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
samrw3
The Gap Into Spam

Post by samrw3 »

Loved your homework so much I just couldn't bring myself to turn it in!
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

My mamma said your homework isnt good enough for me .. that I should hold out for something better.
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
FindailsCrispyPancakes
<i>Elohim</i>

Naturally, when you said the 'h' word I started to feel giddy and nauseated. The last thing I remember before it all went black was the people running and screaming.

Well now look what you've done. You know it makes me burst into flames, yet still you insist on using the 'h' word and now there's no school any more.

I hope you're feeling very pleased with yourself. Call yourself a teacher? You're a massive disappointment not just to me but to the human world in general. You've let your species down AGAIN.
EARTH:

Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

:haha:

Or did you say ohm-work .. cos it sounded an awful lot like ohm-work .. so yeah I mediated ALL night and got my ohm-on 😉😂 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
samrw3
The Gap Into Spam

Post by samrw3 »

Personally I think it is beneath you to ask for homework. Why do you subject yourself to such humiliation?
FindailsCrispyPancakes
<i>Elohim</i>

Quoting directly from the psychiatric report, I can see that you are in fact a plumber from rural Iceland and have never obtained teaching qualifications in your life.

It says here that your failure to speak even basic English has made your pursuit of employment as a teacher in this country astonishingly difficult.

However, I have to confess I'm very impressed with your persistence. You've pursued this elaborate masquerade for many years and I find it admirable that you didn't even break character all that time you were in custody.

You've got a bit of a glint in your eye that tells me life is not going to be dull with a cheeky chappie like you around, even if it's probably going to mean lots of extra paperwork for me!

Ah what the hell, it's been awful boring round here recently, so I'm delighted to say the post is yours. Welcome to the faculty!

Homework? No, I haven't done my homework. You can't set me homework, I'm the head teacher.

Don't push your luck mate, I only gave you the job for a laugh. Just think yourself lucky I can speak Icelandic.
EARTH:

Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

:LOLS:

Right now Im in absolutely no position to hand in homework .. Ive got my hands full talking Captain Taggart through the crunchy choppy thing ... and to help him save the universe and everything in it ... including you.
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
samrw3
The Gap Into Spam

Post by samrw3 »

Sex Ed teacher told me to stop doing all the extra homework I was doing..so I thinking that was just a thing now.
FindailsCrispyPancakes
<i>Elohim</i>

To be perfectly honest with you, even if you keep up with this 'homework' nonsense the probability of you remaining in this institution is still not high.

For pity's sake man, you have a wife and children. You're a quantity surveyor and all that happened was you saw a site that just needed so many bricks your mind couldn't cope.

You really shouldn't be here you know, there are plenty of people who are genuinely ill that need these resources.

No, I'm sorry. I'm discharging you. You'll just have to avoid the larger jobs. Back to work with you!
EARTH:

samrw3
The Gap Into Spam

Post by samrw3 »

Usually I turn in my homework on February 29th. Is today February 29th...yeah I didn't think so.
Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Post by Cord Hurn »

Volunteering to rescue people from burning buildings has taken up all my time in this heat wave, so no time to spare for homework.
samrw3
The Gap Into Spam

Post by samrw3 »

Which homework - I have three years of paperwork in my backup- sheesh help a student out here!
Cheval
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cheval »

Xsellint kweston...
I kant spel, so I kant rite my hom-wurk.
Have you hugged your arghule today?
that unleashed the power of our imagination -
we learned to talk."

It's 4:19...
gotta minute?
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Y are you always banging on about homework 📚 Your yield yes would increase in homework takings if you called it something appealing 😉 its a thought .. home play? Home thoughts 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR

Return to “In Pursuit of Mallory”