Pantheon 2.0 - Rules and Comments Thread

Moderator: Xar

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Nor Simjen wrote:You could say that, but... they were sucking on the thing, man. It spoke to them and transformed them. I'd be very surprised if you got the result you wanted without manifesting.
True. Okay, Nor Yekith manifests.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Simjen wrote:I think Xar also stated in the original Pantheon thread that crossing into the mortal realm was kind of verboten.
Dad did it a couple times. :biggrin:
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
Vadhaka
Giantfriend

Post by Vadhaka »

Thanks. :lol: Yeah, it's clearly a manifestation, hence my question. Say Nor...How long are you planning on manifesting for? Or is it only the one turn?

I thought of doing it when I only had 1 DRP, (since it would cost the least), but I didn't want to miss a turn's worth of events.
Death To All Fanatics!
Norn
Giantfriend

Post by Norn »

I must say that's a very good way of making sure events turn out as you desire Nor Yekith - post the whole thing well before the deadline.

;)
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Injerian Praetus II »

Norn wrote:I must say that's a very good way of making sure events turn out as you desire Nor Yekith - post the whole thing well before the deadline.

;)
More a mistake on my part.
"Oh of course," the Navigator said with faint mocking in his voice, "you have probably heard of House Praetus. We have a palace on Holy Terra. Like all powerful groups, we also have our enemies. Do you honestly think someone like you matters?" - A dissolute noble.
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

By the way...
Nor Yekith wrote:As the stone shell fell away it revealed a vast black worm, covered in thousands of chanting or gibbering mouths and pores that dripped or vomited a black, viscous fluid. The worm – my god – then ordered everyone but the King and I to suckle on the pores.
You are one damned sexy bitch!!!!
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Bhakti wrote:By the way...
Nor Yekith wrote:As the stone shell fell away it revealed a vast black worm, covered in thousands of chanting or gibbering mouths and pores that dripped or vomited a black, viscous fluid. The worm – my god – then ordered everyone but the King and I to suckle on the pores.
You are one damned sexy bitch!!!!
:lol: Those are the last words I ever expected to hear from your mouth!
"Oh of course," the Navigator said with faint mocking in his voice, "you have probably heard of House Praetus. We have a palace on Holy Terra. Like all powerful groups, we also have our enemies. Do you honestly think someone like you matters?" - A dissolute noble.
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Any of our divine siblings who claim to be able to resist such a sight are flat-out lying!!! :D
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Bhakti wrote:Any of our divine siblings who claim to be able to resist such a sight are flat-out lying!!! :D
Care to have a suckle? :twisted: :biggrin: ;) :lol:
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Bhaki Bhaki love you long time!
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Bhakti wrote:Bhaki Bhaki love you long time!
You're sick! 8O :lol:
Chisi La'Roo
Woodhelvennin
Location: In a tavern somwhere... gambling, probably drinking a good brew.

Post by Chisi La'Roo »

And it will only cost you 5 dollars. And some dignity ;)

Xar, I'm dying for an updated map, here!! :P Ok, I'm not actually dying. I'll probably survive... probably.

I'm thinking about manifesting as a giant banana slug. It's just one or two notches up on the sexiness scale above a slimy black worm thing...
Who says everything has to happen for a reason? Sometimes things just fall into place. Nothing in your future is set in stone, and your story is what you make of it. Make it good, make it interesting, and Lady Luck will smile upon you.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Chisi La'Roo wrote:I'm thinking about manifesting as a giant banana slug. It's just one or two notches up on the sexiness scale above a slimy black worm thing...
At least Nor doesn't manifest as a wanking woman . . . uh, I mean a winking women. :lol:
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Chisi La'Roo wrote:
And it will only cost you 5 dollars. And some dignity ;)

Xar, I'm dying for an updated map, here!! :P Ok, I'm not actually dying. I'll probably survive... probably.

I'm thinking about manifesting as a giant banana slug. It's just one or two notches up on the sexiness scale above a slimy black worm thing...
Be patient, this week has been rather long... and after doing stuff to rats and mice I'm not always in the mood to work on the map ;) But the animal courses end next friday, so it's just one more week of possible late updating before I have time again (hopefully).
Chisi La'Roo
Woodhelvennin

Post by Chisi La'Roo »

Xar wrote: Be patient, this week has been rather long... and after doing stuff to rats and mice I'm not always in the mood to work on the map ;) But the animal courses end next friday, so it's just one more week of possible late updating before I have time again (hopefully).
No worries, All Father. Sorry to be a pain in your most glorius, divine behind. :biggrin:
Loremaster wrote:At least Nor doesn't manifest as a wanking woman . . . uh, I mean a winking women. :lol:
At least if I manifested, the first thought in people's mind wouldn't be "Gross!" :P
Who says everything has to happen for a reason? Sometimes things just fall into place. Nothing in your future is set in stone, and your story is what you make of it. Make it good, make it interesting, and Lady Luck will smile upon you.
Vadhaka
Giantfriend

Post by Vadhaka »

*Whistles innocently, occasionally looking under rocks and stones in case the events are lying around.*

;)

(Sorry, but hey...you started this... ;) :lol: )
Death To All Fanatics!
Chisi La'Roo
Woodhelvennin

Post by Chisi La'Roo »

*wonders how to pass the time whilst the universe is in suspended animation*
Prebe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Prebe »

Go sign some more "non-aggression" treaties Stalin ;)
"I would have gone to the thesaurus for a more erudite word."
-Hashi Lebwohl
Chisi La'Roo
Woodhelvennin

Post by Chisi La'Roo »

Dude, if you were sharing a continent with the gods of War and Malice, what would you do?

Luck ain't gonna save my little godly hiney if undead or Houka start climbing over my mountians...

Smartass :P
Prebe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Prebe »

Bwok, bwok, bwok.....
"I would have gone to the thesaurus for a more erudite word."
-Hashi Lebwohl

Return to “Pantheon”