Borderlands - Rules Thread

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Map updated. Only two players should be effected by the lack of a 'Z' grid. If they want me to resend their turn six reports with accurate grid refs on them, please PM me, and I will do so.
"For the love of God, Montresor!"
"Yes," I said, "for the love of God!" - Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado.

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

It's early, but I honestly think I covered all I could.
So...
Turn Seven Orders sent.
(thankfully I was assured I could ammend them up until deadline, if needed)
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

TURN SEVEN orders due tomorrow night. Only three submissions pending.
"Yes," I said, "for the love of God!" - Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado.

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

How much SCRAP do you need to build a Time Machine?
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Only 1. But the Time Machine can only go forward, at the rate of one second for one second.

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Montressor wrote:Only 1. But the Time Machine can only go forward, at the rate of one second for one second.
How many can I buy, then? I would like Father Chronus and Brother Scrotes to travel into the future 1 second every second.
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

As many as you like, though they take 10 FUEL per turn to use. And theylode on a roll of 1, destroyng half the map.

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Montressor wrote:As many as you like, though they take 10 FUEL per turn to use. And theylode on a roll of 1, destroyng half the map.
If I encounter Temporal Apes in the future, am I able to take some and then train them?
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Loremaster wrote: If I encounter Temporal Apes in the future, am I able to take some and then train them?
Only if you own the Library of Quosis ;)

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Damn. :lol:
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Due to a heavy workload, and other annoyances, I will not get reports done until Friday, when I shall release them all.

balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

I've made a first draft for a RPG FAQ, on the basis of a comment made by a RPGer who found the Threndor intimidating. Join me, and make it better!

FAQ First Draft
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I do not like them in a box.
I do not like them with a fox.
I do not like them in a house.
I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them anywhere.
I do not like green eggs and spam.
I do not like them, Dorian-I-am.
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

. . . aaaaand, just to be mean and make those playing both Borderlands and Pantheon more nervous, I can say that this has so far been an eventful turn. It shall be upped in the historical summary but, one player so far has been raided by hostile elements. :twisted:
Last edited by Montresor on Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Menolly
A Lowly Harper

Post by Menolly »

Ah...now that the Game Master has seen what is meant by what Xar does with cryptic hints...

(and the anxiety and anticipation rises)
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Reports will definitely be released on Friday night (two nights from now), however, as so many public events have happened this turn, I will be adding some of those write-ups first. No turn reports have been sent as yet.

P.S. - no prizes for spotting the two Pantheon3 in-jokes in the latest write-up. :)
Last edited by Montresor on Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Menolly
A Lowly Harper

Post by Menolly »

Montressor wrote:Reports will definitly be released on Friday night (two nights from now), however, as so many public events have happened this turn, I will be adding some of those write-ups first. No turn reports have been sent as yet.

P.S. - no prizes for spotting the two Pantheon3 in-jokes in the latest write-up. :)
*hiding smile*

Rats...
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Further Announcement: As there seems to be no prize for the Watchie I got (really, I don't mind :wink: ), I've decided to issue my own prize as thanks. I have no idea who voted for me (well, some idea), and I can't reward everyone, but, here's my prize:

Every Borderlands player will receive a small bonus to the resource they have the least of. Anyone who wants my WGDs etc, please PM me, and I'll dish some out (I never use them, really). And, also, in celebration, I've changed my Av to the coolest writer in film history.

My thanks for the nod of appreciation I received. :)

Return to “Borderlands”