How do you feel today?

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

Waddley
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Waddley »

I almost post in the Tank every day... and then I remember that I'm lazy and never would get around to deffending myself so I just avoid the situation all together and not post... usually. Sometimes I'm weak.

Anyway, I'm feeling wonderful! I hope all of you are feeling wonderful too!

I want to dance! :banana: :twirl:
"Let my inspiration flow in token rhyme, suggesting rhythm." -Robert Hunter
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Well, Im feeling not so bad. I burned the hell out of my thumb while cooking some hashbrown. I had to keep my thumb in a pail of ice all night. :evil:
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Well the date went extremely well. However, I ended up getting a blood infection and had an ambulance called for me at 5am yesterday. I was shaking violently, had pain in lower chest, throwing up constantly for two hours . . . . Anyway, I get out of hospital around 10am and was violently ill in my car. I then became delirious until 11pm.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
jwaneeta
Bloodguard

Post by jwaneeta »

Loremaster wrote:Well the date went extremely well. However, I ended up getting a blood infection and had an ambulance called for me at 5am yesterday.
Good grief! How did you get so sick? What infected your blood?
the rue of the melody could not be mistaken
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

jwaneeta wrote:
Loremaster wrote:Well the date went extremely well. However, I ended up getting a blood infection and had an ambulance called for me at 5am yesterday.
Good grief! How did you get so sick? What infected your blood?
Could have been the Sushi.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Alynna Lis Eachann
Lord

Post by Alynna Lis Eachann »

Hope you're feeling alright, now, LM.

Me, I'm twitchy. Only way to describe it. Days like these, I wish I had cable so I could watch the stuff I want instead of depending on other people to tape it for me.

Of course, if I had a life, I wouldn't feel the need to lose myself in television fantasy at all. *sigh* Sad, sad existence.

Can't wait 'til Monday, though. That's when I get the tape back. Whee!

:roll:
"We probably could have saved ourselves, but we were too damned lazy to try very hard... and too damn cheap." - Kurt Vonnegut

"Now if you remember all great paintings have an element of tragedy to them. Uh, for instance if you remember from last week, the unicorn was stuck on the aircraft carrier and couldn't get off. That was very sad. " - Kids in the Hall
Seareach
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seareach »

Son of Seareach turns THREE today!

sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

happy birthday son of seareach!

hope you feel better Lore, luckily I have never been infected by sushi.

we go for the elephant birthwatch in an hour and a half. in the am we take our two older grandkids bowling. and then at 7 tomorrow night the art opening!
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Tulizar
Bloodguard

Post by Tulizar »

Don't know why, but I never really paid much attention to this thread. Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good right now because I'm on vacation this week. I plan on doing lots of nothing. Plenty of sleeping in late. Maybe I'll go to the shore for a few days.
Proverbs for Paranoids #3.

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.
Worm of Despite
Lord

Post by Worm of Despite »

Slowly--very slowly--returning my comp to its old self. I'll never replace my manly pr0n collection, unfortunately.

On the bright side, I feel great physically and mentally. Been jumping on life like a bear that jumps on stuff.

Also: after acing a test and a quiz in my two hardest classes, I've decided that I can safely carry on my Watch addiction/affair without fear of losing any of my academic fortitude.

In other words: Foul's back, baby!

PS. While the good comp was down, I found the bouncing Wario avatar on my old one. God help us all.
matrixman
The Gap Into Spam

Post by matrixman »

Lord Foul wrote:Slowly--very slowly--returning my comp to its old self. I'll never replace my manly pr0n collection, unfortunately.
This is why I regularly burn my stuff onto CD/DVD. :biggrin: Lord Foul without pr0n? That's just not right!
Also: after acing a test and a quiz in my two hardest classes, I've decided that I can safely carry on my Watch addiction/affair without fear of losing any of my academic fortitude.

In other words: Foul's back, baby!
Groooovy! Now please use your unearthly powers and stop the internal server error madness around here. :P
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

I just realized that my blister is heart shaped. Perfectly. What a storke of luck that is.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
The Laughing Man
The Gap Into Spam

Post by The Laughing Man »

is a storke what brings British babies?
Worm of Despite
Lord

Ughhh ate too much today. I usually pig out once or twice a week and then resume being watchful about my diet. Don't think I ever want to eat again. Unless it's Pepto-Bismol.
jwaneeta
Bloodguard

Post by jwaneeta »

I'm stunned. A long lost niece contacted me via an old friend in California. I haven't laid eyes on her since she was a toddler. For 20+ years I haven't been able to find a trace of any relatives... for 20 years I thought I was completely alone in the world. I'm stunned.
the rue of the melody could not be mistaken
lucimay
Lord

Post by lucimay »

jwaneeta wrote:I'm stunned. A long lost niece contacted me via an old friend in California. I haven't laid eyes on her since she was a toddler. For 20+ years I haven't been able to find a trace of any relatives... for 20 years I thought I was completely alone in the world. I'm stunned.

wow... 8O

|G
you're more advanced than a cockroach,
have you ever tried explaining yourself
to one of them?
~ alan bates, the mothman prophecies

i've had this with actors before, on the set,
where they get upset about the [size of my]
trailer, and i'm always like...take my trailer,
cause... i'm from Kentucky
and that's not what we brag about.
~ george clooney, inside the actor's studio

a straight edge for legends at
the fold - searching for our
lost cities of gold. burnt tar,
gravel pits. sixteen gears switch.
Haphazard Lucy strolls by.
~ dennis r wood ~
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by duchess of malfi »

Lord Foul wrote:PS. While the good comp was down, I found the bouncing Wario avatar on my old one. God help us all.
OH, you MUST bring that one back, if only for a day or two. That would be a cool blast from the past! 8) :)

It never bothered me, actually, though I remember it did annoy others. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Love as thou wilt.

Worm of Despite
Lord

duchess of malfi wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:PS. While the good comp was down, I found the bouncing Wario avatar on my old one. God help us all.
OH, you MUST bring that one back, if only for a day or two.
Why not three days? :twisted:
Warmark
Lord

Post by Warmark »

HAHA! that is Brilliant.
But if you're all about the destination, then take a fucking flight.
We're going nowhere slowly, but we're seeing all the sights.
And we're definitely going to hell, but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

Full of the heavens and time.
High Lord Tolkien
Excommunicated Member of THOOLAH

Post by High Lord Tolkien »

I feel like I should apologize to everyone on the east coast of the US.
Today I took my air conditioners out of the windows for the winter.
Usually this begins some type localized global warming and we get a week of 90 degree days in about a week or two.
https://thoolah.blogspot.com/

[Defeated by a gizmo from Batman's utility belt]
Joker: I swear by all that's funny never to be taken in by that unconstitutional device again!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “General Discussion Forum”