Pantheon - The Third Age - Game Thread

Moderator: Xar

Keev Furaha
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Keev Furaha »

I think its best for me so I am officially withdrawing from Sunset and remaining independent of the court system. To my former court friends, please know that I will not speak of what was and hope that we can all remain friends and allies.
Eugen Razvan
Giantfriend

Post by Eugen Razvan »

Fascinating how the courts fragment, while the Eclipse Alliance grows in power.
The Eclipse
Servant of the Land

Post by The Eclipse »

What now stands where Port Largros once did? The earth has swallowed the greater part, fire has swept the pathetic inhabitants, and the remnant have been reduced to nothing. No trace remains of the roads, walls, gardens, and homes which were only recently erected there. Of its people, none have survived.

Thus is the punishment for deliberate assaults on members of the Eclipse alliance. That the Lord of Life has numerous enemies gnawing at his carcass, is unfortunate, but of no concern to the Eclipse. Devaguhya had sown seeds of his insidious creed and arrogance all over Eiran, and now he has reaped the harvest.

Only Port Largros was the doing of the Eclipse. The injuries inflicted by the Lord of Life on the faithful of Oblivion have now been repaid. The matter is concluded.
Amplarx
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Amplarx »

Devaguhya wrote:I call for Vengeance against them which is my right!
What kind of vengeance are you looking for, Devaguhya?

We have had dealings in the past, and I am indebted to you for raising my prophet, but this does not mean I will turn my back on my brothers and sisters in the Sunrise court.
Conduct yourself always with honour.
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

Amplarx wrote:
Devaguhya wrote:I call for Vengeance against them which is my right!
What kind of vengeance are you looking for, Devaguhya?

We have had dealings in the past, and I am indebted to you for raising my prophet, but this does not mean I will turn my back on my brothers and sisters in the Sunrise court.
It would weaken you to ask you to Turn against your own Court. I will not do that to you for the friendship I hold for you.

I will attempt to resolve the issues I have with Eclipse peacefully, as it is true that fanatics of mine were send after the fanatics of the Void by my word. Mine was first blood (though my fantatics exceeded all bounds in their actions killing innocents as they did.) Eclipse claims Port Largos' destruction as recompense ... but the Void has usurped my control of Sa'Deva as well ... apparently without the sanction of Eclipse. I await their response on that matter ... so I may not need your aid there.

I will think on the matter and respond to your privately. I thank you for your response. *bows*
Dagon
Giantfriend

Post by Dagon »

Eztlicoatl, reign in your followers' actions and stop their crusade on my people.
“I am you; you are ME. You are the waves; I am the ocean. Know this and be free, be divine.”
-Sri Sathya Sai Baba
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

Devaguhya wrote:I will attempt to resolve the issues I have with Eclipse peacefully ... Eclipse claims Port Largos' destruction as recompense ... [not] Sa'Deva.
I have been answered.
The Void wrote: .. Give the command, all citizens of Sa’Deva are to immediately pack anything of value and use. We are to completely strip the city bare of supplies. In four weeks, we all leave on a great pilgrimage.” ..
I will replenish the supplies as my followers return to the city the bears my name. I concur that the issues between Eclipse and I are settled.
uKulwa
Giantfriend

Post by uKulwa »

Mistress of Light. *bows*

I would consider this matter done between us if it please you. Flourish in your sunlit isles, and prosper in peace far from the Plains of Opal.

If it please you not, then it shall be as it must, for the Plains of Opal are the domain of uKulwa, Lord of War.
All Things Begin and End in Strife.
------------------------------------
Msasi Haogopi Mwiba.

The Hunter Does Not Fear Thorns
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

AllFather wrote:Tenochlan Uaxca, Prophet of Etzlicoatl, is slain.
So ... this prophet killer has tired of those of Sunset and now attacks the strongest of Eclipse. And so far Sunrise has not been attacked in kind. :? Interesting ...
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

uKulwa wrote:Mistress of Light. *bows*

I would consider this matter done between us if it please you. Flourish in your sunlit isles, and prosper in peace far from the Plains of Opal.

If it please you not, then it shall be as it must, for the Plains of Opal are the domain of uKulwa, Lord of War.
My people run free where they will, uKulwa.
I am of the desert of Imray, lovingly remembered as Immeril long ago.
And the Shylan and Imray are of me.

Perhaps the time has come to protect my home, instead of attempting to share it.
Last edited by O-gon-cho on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bel
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Bel »

uKulwa, you are a blight and an abomination. The matter was never simply between you two, and it shall not be over until you are.

Calais, you protest when called to account for slaughter, yet continue to make yourself party to it. This makes no good case for your continuation. I suppose you intend to stand behind the strength of your alliance and so evade justice for these crimes. That may protect you, for the time being, but the time will come, in the end, for you to be held accountable.

To the Lady of Pain: I request that you do all that is in your power to end the crusade your people have called against my followers. Though your domain is one with the potential for great disturbance, I have no grievance with you; do this, and that shall remain the case.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

My L-rd Bel.

Unless the matter changes, it is my understanding the Eclipse will not band together to protect a member who brings a defensive attack upon themselves.

I had instructed Raucous to turn back the crusaders against Calais. Unfortunately, the razing of Zendra has made that particular situation worse.

I had offered to talk recompense, and even informed a member of the Eclipse of my offer and Calais' refusal to accept it.

Should Calais be called to task for striking at Zendra with no provocation, it is my hope the Eclipse will stand by their previous statements and not intervene.
Anaya
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Anaya »

Devaguhya wrote:
So ... this prophet killer has tired of those of Sunset and now attacks the strongest of Eclipse. And so far Sunrise has not been attacked in kind. :? Interesting ...
Imanu was this season beset, but it seems luck was on his side. The blade of the prophet-slayer seems to know no bounds.
When you reach a crossroad
Fate is the path you choose to walk
And Fate is the path down which you are thrust
Keev Furaha
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Keev Furaha »

Bel, I in no way encouraged or condone the behavior of my zealots against your people. I will most assuredly put a stop to it. I have no grievance with you nor do I wish to have any.

Nor Yekith, I thought you were going to reign in your zealots who have been attacking my faithful. You did not keep your word to me as your zealots are still raging against my own. Please see to this immediately or I will have to take steps to discourage them myself.
uKulwa
Giantfriend

Post by uKulwa »

O-Gon-Cho wrote:My people run free where they will, uKulwa.
I am of the desert of Imray, lovingly remembered as Immeril long ago.
And the Shylan and Imray are of me.

Perhaps the time has come to protect my home, instead of attempting to share it.
I admire your spirit if nothing else. I shall take that as your answer.

*bows*
Bel wrote:uKulwa, you are a blight and an abomination. The matter was never simply between you two, and it shall not be over until you are.
What place have you in this? And what room to make claims about who this is between? My terms and my desire have been open and honest from the start. I have no interest in your court rivalries or alliances.

If you wish to involve yourself in this brother, that is your choice and will. I seek no enmity with any, for War affects each side without favour. But neither will I stand aside from my declared intent.

*bows*
Msasi Haogopi Mwiba.

The Eclipse
Servant of the Land

Post by The Eclipse »

O-gon-cho wrote:My L-rd Bel.

Unless the matter changes, it is my understanding the Eclipse will not band together to protect a member who brings a defensive attack upon themselves.
You are gravely mistaken. Attack Calais with anything more than a trifling force, and the aggressors shall be reduced to ash, the earth shall swallow their dead, the rains shall wash their bones white, their children shall be born as hideous malformities, and, in time, history will record that nothing ever stood in their lands which did not render unto dust its form.

You are warned.
Bel
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Bel »

uKulwa wrote:What place have you in this? And what room to make claims about who this is between? My terms and my desire have been open and honest from the start. I have no interest in your court rivalries or alliances.

If you wish to involve yourself in this brother, that is your choice and will. I seek no enmity with any, for War affects each side without favour. But neither will I stand aside from my declared intent.

*bows*
I have been involved in this from the beginning. Do you believe it was the Lady of Light who halted your forces last season?
uKulwa
Giantfriend

Post by uKulwa »

No more than you believe it was I who carried out the destruction of Zendra.

But that does not mean that you or Calais are involved in our dispute. Merely that each of you was useful to one side.

My issue with O-Gon-cho does not relate to an issue with you. As far as I am concerned anyway. You appear to see it differently.

I don't fault you for your "interference." No more than I fault Amplarx for the destruction of my city. It was merely a weapon used against me by O-Gon-Cho.

Unless you choose to take the field against me, I will not consider you involved at all.
Msasi Haogopi Mwiba.

Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

Anaya wrote:
Devaguhya wrote:
Imanu was this season beset, but it seems luck was on his side. The blade of the prophet-slayer seems to know no bounds.
and I see:
AllFather wrote:The goddess Anaya leaves the Sunrise Court.
The pattern establishes itself. I note no disavowing comment from the Court. Perhaps Sunrise believes they can stand against Sunset, Unaligned, and Eclipse at the same time!
Bel
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Bel »

uKulwa wrote:No more than you believe it was I who carried out the destruction of Zendra.

But that does not mean that you or Calais are involved in our dispute. Merely that each of you was useful to one side.

My issue with O-Gon-cho does not relate to an issue with you. As far as I am concerned anyway. You appear to see it differently.
Differences in perspective are the very fundament of the problems that beset this world. Your perspective is flawed, as is that of the Lord of Life.
I have made use of circumstances that were favourable to myself to occupy the one and weaken the other, as suits my aims upon this world. How you choose to perceive my actions is of no matter.

Devaguhya, the Sunrise Court offers no rebuttal because none is necessary. You seek simply to create scandal, and I lower myself by even deigning to respond.

Return to “Pantheon”