Moderator: Xar

Mistress Cathy
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Mistress Cathy »

...or I of trade and knowledge?
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Injerian Praetus II »

I hereby announce that my alliance with Queeaqueg is over. I have no wish to ally with someone as paranoid as the God of War and Undead.

Chisi La'Roo will attest that Queeaqueg had intended to break the treaty by invading her lands. I know very few trust me, but trusting Queeaqueg is far worse.
"Oh of course," the Navigator said with faint mocking in his voice, "you have probably heard of House Praetus. We have a palace on Holy Terra. Like all powerful groups, we also have our enemies. Do you honestly think someone like you matters?" - A dissolute noble.
Benito Alvarez
Giantfriend

Post by Benito Alvarez »

Well that ratification lasted about two days. ;)
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Lord Adomorn wrote:Well that ratification lasted about two days. ;)
:lol:

Indeed. But I am all the better off for it. He's now spreading falsehood about me to other gods. I plan to sit back and enjoy the spectacle as the god of war carries on like a fool.
"Oh of course," the Navigator said with faint mocking in his voice, "you have probably heard of House Praetus. We have a palace on Holy Terra. Like all powerful groups, we also have our enemies. Do you honestly think someone like you matters?" - A dissolute noble.
Queeaqueg
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

Wrong, Nor. I know what you have been planning because I have been planning it with you. The full take over of Landir... destroy Norn and Bhakti plus La'Roo, two whole continents to ourselves but you were greedy! You would turn against me and take my land. I was such a fool and blinded by your greed, Nor. I developed my own greedy and took from another deity and nearly turned on another who trusted me. No more, Nor.
DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM!
Benito Alvarez
Giantfriend

Post by Benito Alvarez »

Well I can't say this wasnt anticipated. Not really expected, but anticipated. :lol:
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Queeaqueg wrote:Wrong, Nor. I know what you have been planning because I have been planning it with you. The full take over of Landir... destroy Norn and Bhakti plus La'Roo, two whole continents to ourselves but you were greedy! You would turn against me and take my land. I was such a fool and blinded by your greed, Nor. I developed my own greedy and took from another deity and nearly turned on another who trusted me. No more, Nor.
I never planned to destroy La'Roo, given that I expended power to protect her. You messaged me stating intentions against her and I immediately warned her. I'd rather stand with her against you because she is more powerful than you and you can't be trusted. Second Norn and I have an alliance of sorts because we have a common foe. I never intended to attack her. The treaty between us was simply to present to the pantheon a strong alliance. I needed that, as the pantheon trusts me not one ounce. But let it not be said you can be trusted. Your stench, your words and actions, is much like the god that destroyed this world before - and all the more reason not to trust you.
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Nor Yekith wrote:
Queeaqueg wrote:Wrong, Nor. I know what you have been planning because I have been planning it with you. The full take over of Landir... destroy Norn and Bhakti plus La'Roo, two whole continents to ourselves but you were greedy! You would turn against me and take my land. I was such a fool and blinded by your greed, Nor. I developed my own greedy and took from another deity and nearly turned on another who trusted me. No more, Nor.
I never planned to destroy La'Roo, given that I expended power to protect her. You messaged me stating intentions against her and I immediately warned her. I'd rather stand with her against you because she is more powerful than you and you can't be trusted. Second Norn and I have an alliance of sorts because we have a common foe. I never intended to attack her.
Um, I have a question...

:lol:
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
Benito Alvarez
Giantfriend

Post by Benito Alvarez »

One wonders why it took so long for the "stench" to drift your way Nor.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Edit
Last edited by Loredoctor on Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Queeaqueg
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

I know that now I can never be trusted. I was going to attack others in the name of Nor for all the power. I know this is not enough but I am truely sorry.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

edit
Last edited by Loredoctor on Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Benito Alvarez
Giantfriend

Post by Benito Alvarez »

I think, to be on the safe side, my defense's wont be coming down any time soon.
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Yes, I had planned on marching on Bhakti and smashing into his lands. But things have changed. Bhakti, I promise you that we will stand as one, for events are being set into motion for that to happen. You are fated to join me.

I have mutated the forest to the south. I have transformed the trees into sentient, motile organisms - the Entka. You may be enraged, Bhakti. Nevertheless, I have made beautiful life.

Further, there is much deceit. I warn the pantheon not to trust Queeaqueg, for he has been spreading falsehoods. He claims I plan to attack Chisi La'Roo. Yes, I planned to betray Queeaqueg, but only to support Norn and my second ally. But I am not the only one who cannot be trusted. There are many games being played, so think carefully, deities.
Mistress Cathy
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Mistress Cathy »

Well, the plot does indeed thicken....(raised eyebrows)
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Nor Yekith wrote:Yes, I had planned on marching on Bhakti and smashing into his lands.
I have been telling some of the others that I was working on the assumption that that was your plan.
Nor Yekith wrote:I have mutated the forest to the south. I have transformed the trees into sentient, motile organisms - the Entka. You may be enraged, Bhakti.
Yes, I was aware of this. Of course I am enraged, but our methods cannot be the same. You may attack me for some sleight, real or imagined. What follows would serve you. Even if you did not defeat me outright, all would be pain and carnage and Malice, and you would be strengthened. On the other hand, if I attack you for some sleight, the pain and carnage and Malice that followed would serve you. No, I must act in other ways. I have been doing so, and I will continue.
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Bhakti wrote:No, I must act in other ways. I have been doing so, and I will continue.
I am afraid they will be to no avail. I know what you are doing. No matter what scheme you concoct, or what item you manufacture, you cannot avoid what is coming.
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

I can do naught but oppose you and attempt to remain alive. *shrug*
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Bhakti wrote:I can do naught but oppose you and attempt to remain alive. *shrug*
You will remain alive, I assure you.
Queeaqueg
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Queeaqueg »

Everything which I have said is true. If you don't wish to believe me... oh well.

Return to “Pantheon”