First Contact?

Technology, computers, sciences, mysteries and phenomena of all kinds, etc., etc. all here at The Loresraat!!

Moderator: Vraith

Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

wayfriend wrote:
Vraith wrote:You in the machine wakes up
No, you don't. Another being
Yea, maybe I should have put you in quotes "You" turn on...but I thought that was clear in the rest I said...read a WHOLE thing once in a while WF :) :) :lol:
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Vraith wrote:
wayfriend wrote:
Vraith wrote:You in the machine wakes up
No, you don't. Another being
Yea, maybe I should have put you in quotes "You" turn on...but I thought that was clear in the rest I said...read a WHOLE thing once in a while WF :) :) :lol:
Maybe if you punctuated properly once in a while ... BAZINGA!

(Did read it all. Not every post is a contrary position.)
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

:LOLS:

:haha: :haha:

Wayfriend you are such phenomenal value πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .. and V has his own unique typographical voice .. which is sooo him, well I for one wouldnt recognise it .. if he started punctuating all of a sudden :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Post by Cord Hurn »

High Lord Tolkien wrote:We got lucky!

That's pretty funny that the object should be a planet-killer like the one in the classic Star Trek episode "The Doomsday Machine". That is probably my favorite episode of the original Star Trek series, for the suspense and the acting (especially by guest star William Windom) is all first-rate.
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

Skyweir wrote: well I for one wouldnt recognise it .. if he started punctuating all of a sudden :lol:
That's probably true...you're easily confused. [[bada boom bada bing]]

WF is one of the few people I can snark/sarc/snide at [all at once sometimes] without him getting all in a snit about it usually.

ALSO, it's an inside joke, though WF might night recall it...way back when I first joined I commented on something in a Chron's thread...and he replied saying "No, blah blah blah blah..." and I sent back DUDE---I'm agreeing with you! Read to the END of the fucking SENTENCE!...which he did, and replied..."so you are."

Related to both of those: proper punctuation is like a proper lady/gentleman...you might want to do one once in a while...but they're mostly fucking boring and a boring fuck.
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

:LOLS:

Funny and eeek 8O ... all at the same time πŸ˜‰ ... but hey Im easily confused :lol:

Am just a woman after all :haha: :P πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. πŸ˜‰

As to your observations re caliber fucks ;) ... kinda reminded me of an Aesop fable ... The Fox and the Grapes πŸ‡

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ ... dont know why? πŸ˜‰

Guess its my inherent confusabilty :haha:

There may be a reason Fantasy has no shelf in the non fiction section πŸ˜‰

I love your posts V .. all of them .. theyre either exceptionally fascinating reads or hilarious AND arguably abstract reads ... I hope you never leave ❀️❀️ the Watch.

You too Wayfriend .... always awesome πŸ‘πŸ» clever and funny πŸ˜‚
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR

Return to β€œThe Loresraat”