Sentence game

A haven for game threads.

Moderator: Damelon

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Underpants Astral Geese

The magic underpants of the wizard started to fall apart. Not only would he be uncomfortable under his robes, he would also be stuck in the Astral plane. With no hesitation he cast a spell on some geese, using their feathers to repair the undergarment.

(ok ok that was bad, sorry)

Genuflection
Fad
Praxis
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
TRC
The Gap Into Spam

Post by TRC »

Genuflection
Fad
Praxis

The Atheist made a false genuflection as he passed by the altar. It seems he was too caught up in the latest fad of "born-again-Christianity" to denounce this act completely. His girlfriend peformed her praxis so naturally he thought he would follow along to provide a harmonious evening between them.

ostentatious
ribald
anarchy
Yes I guess we can all just get along !

Smurfy, simply Smurfy !!!

WWW.CALDERWOODBOOKS.COM
DukkhaWaynhim
The Gap Into Spam

Post by DukkhaWaynhim »

ostentatious ribald anarchy

What a needlessly ostentatious party, DukkhaWaynhim thought sourly while driving his way back home. Once there, he logged onto the Watch and visited the pr0n thread, where he was aghast yet still participating in new lows of ribald witlessness. Once the decorum dissolved into taste-anarchy, the mod removed the horrid thread (and justly so), and life returned to its best approximation of 'normal' on the Watch.

lusty wimple wigwam
"God is real, unless declared integer." - Unknown
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

lusty wimple wigwam

Having politely laughed with the 17th person who asked him where his wigwam was, Marvin was beginning to regret coming to the fancy dress party as an indian. Suddenly, a rather lusty woman dressed as a medieval woman, complete with wimple and and bodice of lace brocade, graceful entered the room and made her way towards the punch bowl.

dementia fastidious colonoscopy
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
DukkhaWaynhim
The Gap Into Spam

Post by DukkhaWaynhim »

dementia fastidious colonoscopy

I fear that in my December years, I may suffer from senile dementia, like my grandfather, and know everything about World War II but forget to wear pants. Therefore, I am becoming fastidiious in my health regimen, like foregoing most opportunities to visit Taco Bell. However, years of rampant Fast Food abuse may catch up to me, and I do not look forward to that first, exploratory colonoscopy.

fern putrescence Zodiac
Dragonlily
Lord

Post by Dragonlily »

Had to do at least one, in spite of a busy evening. Great arctic story, Dukkha. Glad to see you return to your brainchild, Ur-Vile.

fern putrescence Zodiac

Villagers would visit a witch in her woodland hut, buying medicaments of fern paste, wormwood, or willow tonic. The church elders considered the witch’s cures a putrescence, a stain on the virtue of their village. They preferred to take their ills to barbers who consulted the zodiac for pharmaceutical advice.

clank
dolly
canopic
"The universe is made of stories, not atoms." -- Roger Penrose
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

clank dolly canopic

As the monotone clank of the heavy doors closing came abruptly to an end, Pharoah Nigel the Ninety-Eighth was left in suffocating darkness. Trying to suppress his terror at the treachery that had condemned him to this tomb alive, he clutched feverishly at his only true friend, his dolly, Linden. Thanking his lucky stars he had recently done away with the use of conopic jars in burial rituals, his cast around for an exit.

(That's right, you'll have to look up "canopic" too :P )

elephantine
waffles
enema
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

elephantine waffles enema

The elephantine god surged through the temple doors. Atop the table wreathed in incense was a plate of waffles. The god knew that to indulge his mighty hunger this way, would lead to an enema to clear out his bowels.

Metonymic
Poach
Galvanic
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
DukkhaWaynhim
The Gap Into Spam

Post by DukkhaWaynhim »

Metonymic Poach Galvanic

The Metonymic Master looked over the tiny, single-equestrian town which he called his domicile, saccharine domicile. "I think I shall poach a single ova from a roosters-wife this grand post-sunrise time period. That is, If I can coax a Galvanic response from my underperforming current-powered cooking apparatus."

Let's take a look at some SRD words...

glister incarnadine bayamo
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

glister incarnadine bayamo

The gold-leaved edges of my new dictionary seemed to glister in the shifting candlelight. Opening the cover, I glimpsed the dedication within, written in incarnadine ink, the author remaining unconventional to the last. Hastily I leafed through the pages, hoping that at last I would fully comprehend the prose of Stephen Donaldson with the aid of this volume, but harsh disappointment twisted my stomach like a thorn in the soul as I realised even this weighty tome did not contain the definition of "bayamo".

;)

intravenous follicle cabbage
DukkhaWaynhim
The Gap Into Spam

Post by DukkhaWaynhim »

intravenous follicle cabbage

During his brief stint in medical school, George was a rampant intravenous drug user. One day, in the middle of his dermatology midterms, he was whisked away from a question concerning loss of hair follicles by the local police force and jailed for heroin use. After a short stay in the 'System', George became homeless, and after an overdose one day, is little more than an oxygen-processing cabbage.

Clever way to sidestep bayamo, there :lol: .

colostomy lustful zap
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Great response, my Demondim cousin!

colostomy lustful zap

The colostomy operation was a success. However, the lustful doctor desired more from his patient. With a zap, the surgical laser began to cut away more of the flesh surrounding the abdomen.

Phonetic
Uranium
Sturgeon
DukkhaWaynhim
The Gap Into Spam

Post by DukkhaWaynhim »

Phonetic Uranium Sturgeon

The Russian scientists were puzzling over the instruction manual, trying to force the foreign language through their own phonetic pronunciations. Hopefully they would figure it out quickly, since they had only minutes before the new uranium-fueled reactor went critical. That's all they needed; more bad press and 30 years of 8-headed sturgeon popping out glowing caviar...

recidivist anodyne miasma
Dragonlily
Lord

Post by Dragonlily »

bayamo

\Ba*ya"mo\, n. (Meteorology) A violent thunder squall occurring on the south coast of Cuba, esp. near Bayamo. The gusts, called bayamo winds, are modified foehn winds.

CovJr, you cracked me up with this story. :lol:
Dragonlily
Lord

Post by Dragonlily »

recidivist anodyne miasma

Grandma knew little Nicky was a recidivist. Her burly baby, who she had raised so carefully, would always find anodyne pleasure in the overpowering of other men, and in the shrillness of their screams. In only those few years since he grew up, her home had been taken over by the miasma of the rotting bodies buried beneath the house.

(I was meaning to take a nap. Maybe I should have.)

wangle
floe
canary
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

wangle floe canary

The Ur-Eskimo wanted to wangle the ice-breaker ship from the shipping company. With this, he would be able to break through the ice floe blocking the northern bay. However, the alarm-canary trilled, warning the dock personel of the eskimo's criminal activities.

Iris
Apocrypha
Concatenation
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Iris Apocrypha Concatenation

Iris the beautiful worm slithered and squidged elegantly along the polished surface of the concrete. Ignoring the sundry apocrypha of the narration, she paused momentarily and waited for her young offspring to catch up. Upon reaching her, they all joined ends and the concetenation of worms continued their journey.

emporium
auditorium
consortium

(I just felt like using some "um" words :roll: )
Dragonlily
Lord

Post by Dragonlily »

:haha: :haha:

emporium auditorium consortium

Crookshanks and his crew decided now was their opportunity to infiltrate the emporium. While the human tradesmen were gathering in the auditorium, they were filling their knapsacks with butchers’ goods. This feline consortium would now be able to buy months’ of freedom from canine harassment.

fey
venous
drag
DukkhaWaynhim
The Gap Into Spam

Post by DukkhaWaynhim »

fey venous drag

The fey creature flitted frenetically about the head of the tall old man. The tiny sprite's silvery, venous wings thrummed with each change in direction as the man casually consulted his dusty grimoire. With a final glowing drag on the nearly spent pipe, the sorceror tapped the yellowed parchment page, "Aha! Here it is..."

waxen balustrade dinghy
Dragonlily
Lord

Post by Dragonlily »

Well? You can't stop there. What were they looking for??

Return to “In Pursuit of Mallory”