ABC of Things Bill Clinton is Responsible For

A haven for game threads.

Moderator: Damelon

Creator
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Creator »

Being defended by NOW for consensual Presidential - Intern relations!! :lol:
He/She who dies with the most toys wins! Wait a minute ... I can't die!!!
Prom_STar
Bloodguard

Post by Prom_STar »

Captain Planet
Was auch immer komm, dieses weiß ich für sicher:
Ich bin zurückgekauft.

Wenn Diamanten reichlich war, würden sie keinen Wert haben. Echter Wert kommt nich aus schönheit--er kommt aus seltenheit.
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

democrats ruling the whole of congress.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Creator
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Creator »

Executive Priviledge used in a unique way!
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

finding out is does not just mean now.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Getting love sauce on a perfectly good dress.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

hammering skanky women
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

I'd do Monica......
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Bloodguard

Post by Prom_STar »

Just about everything wrong with the modern world.
Ich bin zurückgekauft.

Wenn Diamanten reichlich war, würden sie keinen Wert haben. Echter Wert kommt nich aus schönheit--er kommt aus seltenheit.
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

Kraft macaroni and Cheese served at State Dinners
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Lesbian Jello wrestling in the Rose Garden
Bloodguard

Post by Prom_STar »

Monica's fame
Ich bin zurückgekauft.

Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Not being chaste.
Lady Revel
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Lady Revel »

Open Oval Office policy.
Creator
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Creator »

Lady Revel wrote:Open Oval Office policy.
:lol: :haha: :lol:

Presidential Indiscretion!
Prom_STar
Bloodguard

Post by Prom_STar »

Queen Elizabeth II

It's all an elaborate conspiracy, I tell you!
Ich bin zurückgekauft.

Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Rectal Polyps
Bloodguard

Post by Prom_STar »

Sandstorms
Ich bin zurückgekauft.

Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Torn jeans
Creator
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Creator »

Under the desk action! :twisted:

Return to “In Pursuit of Mallory”