How do you feel today?

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Feeling alright. Tomorrow begins three months of sitting on my arse all day doing abso-f'ing-lutely nowt.
ChoChiyo
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ChoChiyo »

okay

Gotta headache from inhaling cleaning fumes because I FINALLY broke down and cleaned mhy bathroom.

ewwwww.

Empress Cho hammers the KABC of Evil.

"If Ignorance is Bliss, Ann Coulter must be the happiest woman in the universe!"

Take that, you Varlet! :P
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

...well it's about time! :P
fall far and well Pilots!
Damelon
Lord

Post by Damelon »

It's the start of a new day, and I'm feeling pretty good. Just have to get through work today, and it's 3 days off.
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by duchess of malfi »

Well, enjoy the long weekend. 8) I only get today and tomorrow off, then work my usual Sunday through Thursday next week. I can't complain about the extra money for working the holiday, though. :wink:

Life is good. My son is home. :D With the huge storms yesterday, the nearly month long heatwave has finally broken. :D I think I am going to take a nap in the sun along with the dog in a few minutes. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love as thou wilt.

Worm of Despite
Lord

Post by Worm of Despite »

My two June classes have ended. July off! Gluttony, video games, and jogging will follow. In a couple hours I'm going to go eat with my mom and then watch War of the Worlds. Should be pretty good. Just wish it wasn't raining like hellfire out here.
"I support the destruction of the Think-Tank." - Avatar, August 2008

Post by Guest »

work,work,work! if you call selling boats on Ft. Meyers beach, work, all weekend long.
safetyjedi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by safetyjedi »

Duchess, I am jealous. Still have not heard from my son, who left Monday. Hopefully we will get a quick phone call over the holiday weekend. We miss him terribly, especially me. I have been so down in the dumps this week. Now I am the only male in the house and I think I am suffering from estrogen poisoning. :lol: Have a great weekend everyone!
Join me and we can end this destructive conflict...
ChoChiyo
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ChoChiyo »

(((safetyjedi)))

Poor thing.....watch lots of All-Star Wrestling and Rocky movies. That is a sure fire anti estrogen infection agent.

Heh heh heh

I don't feel very productive today, and I'm feeling a little bit guilty about not being productive.

And I'm also feeling a little bit terrified that MrKABC has returned....EEEEEEeeeeeek!

"If Ignorance is Bliss, Ann Coulter must be the happiest woman in the universe!"

danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

I feel funny.

:haha:
and I feel very free: My first Grad school class of the summer ended at 11am today! :S After an all-niter to finish my midterm, 7 days of working on my group project and 4 days of working on my individual project-I came, I saw, I kicked butt! It was a highlevel course, so my second, 517 will be a breeze. :faint:
fall far and well Pilots!
MsMary
The Gap Into Spam

Post by MsMary »

I am tired. I worked a 12-hour shift last night, and the work was non-stop.

It's early to bed for me, tonight. :)
"The Cheat is GROUNDED! We had that lightswitch installed for you so you could turn the lights on and off, not so you could throw lightswitch raves!"
- I'm always all right.
- Is all right special Time Lord code for really not all right at all?

- You're all irresponsible fools!
- The Doctor: But we're very experienced irresponsible fools.

THOOLAH member since 2005

EZBoard Survivor
safetyjedi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by safetyjedi »

Well Cho, I just can't force myself to watch wrestling, haven't liked it since the 7th grade when I saw a match live and realized it was all just fake. And I am not into the Rocky movies either. So I guess I'll just have to suffer through and maybe watch an Indy jones movie or something and convince my wife to go to the baseball game with me. Besides, she owes me for going with her to see Kenny Chesney Thursday night. I still can't hear anything out of my right ear.
Join me and we can end this destructive conflict...
Dragonlily
Lord

Post by Dragonlily »

I came, I saw, I kicked butt!
Well done, Danlo. I knew you would do it. :king:

I am starting a 4-day weekend. This would be pure delight, but it's diluted by having overindulged at a work potluck yesterday, and by not being able to do anything for a miserable friend last night.
"The universe is made of stories, not atoms." -- Roger Penrose
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Today is the last day of my two day weekend. :wink: But it is probably the prettiest day we've had this summer. 8)

Just got done weeding the garden and planting a bunch of flower seeds and gladiolus bulbs. 8) I'm soooooo glad the heat has broken, so I can get outside. 8) :D

I think I'm going to wash up a bit more, then pack the kids into my baby Jeep and head to the Dairy Barn for ice cream. Image
Love as thou wilt.

ChoChiyo
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ChoChiyo »

I'm tired and have a head ache.

If you wanna see something adorable, check this out...it's my nephew's picture in my Live Journal.

He's such a punkin.

www.livejournal.com/users/chochiyo_sama/

We always have to do "art projects" when we are together. Today we made fully articulated paper figures of an elf and a fairy. Please note the fairy has REAL feathers glued to her wings. With lots and lots and lots of glue.

Heh heh heh

Damelon
Lord

Post by Damelon »

A nice little monkey wrench in the plans today. The well blew a fuse, and I have to put in a call for repairs. :-x
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

It can suck having a well. We live in an area with a lot of large, old trees and bad storms tend to bring them -- or huge branches of them down. This will knock out the power for long periods of time (the longest so far was four days in the middle of winter). Since we have a well with an electric pump -- no water until the power comes back on. We have a generator but apparently the well runs on too high a current to plug it into the generator. :(
Love as thou wilt.

Seareach
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seareach »

Feeling foolish! :oops:
ChoChiyo
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ChoChiyo »

I do not exactly feel blissful, but I do feel extreme joy after spending the day with my beautiful nephew and niece.

We made belgian waffles for lunch and chicken alfredo (both from scratch) for supper, then set off explosives (ie fireworks).

There is nothing more wonderful than the pure and sweet love of children. Sticky little fingers feeding me saltines and all those gooy little smooches and the joy of playing with superman and spiderman minimates on the floor in front of the television while watching the wizard of oz.

Does it GET any better than that?

I don't think so.

Damelon
Lord

Post by Damelon »

Enjoying the day off. Going slow this morning.

Probably go browsing at Borders a little later, since it looks like it's going to rain today.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”