Pantheon - The Third Age - Game Thread

Moderator: Xar

Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

An interesting turn, sister Death! And what of your husband? Has he left with you? Or is he shed along with the Eclipse alliance? ;)
Arcadia
Bloodguard

Post by Arcadia »

An interesting turn, sister Death! And what of your husband? Has he left with you? Or is he shed along with the Eclipse alliance?
My husband does what he chooses, as do I.
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. There is no fear in love; for perfect love cast out fear.
Moxinomal
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Moxinomal »

Soooooooooo

Does that mean you are back on the market? :D
Embracing me is to embrace the true way your mind works. Let yourself not be hindered by the false.
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

No matter how annoyed I get at the AllFather follies that bedevil us; Mox can always make me laugh!! :lol:

Hail and good fortune to you friend Mox!!
Arcadia
Bloodguard

Post by Arcadia »

LOL!!!!
Mox, what do you have in mind, Big Boy?
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. There is no fear in love; for perfect love cast out fear.
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

I know Kasih has been around to visit some of us. He even came to my city of Amber, before the Void destroyed it. an Carraig also had a city brutalized by Kasih. I'm curious, if any will say, who else has been harmed by him?
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Dawnstar has felt his malevolent influence on occasion, verdant one. But Rakasta has been made known in other areas where my followers dwell. So far, it seems equilibrium has been kept.

*bows*
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

"On occasion"? You mean more than once??
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

No...
but his influence lasted more than a season in Dawnstar.
In spite of the calming counter-influence of Peace.
*nods towards Bel*
Moxinomal
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Moxinomal »

Calais wrote:LOL!!!!
Well, it would make even your father blush. I got so much Love it's practically bursting the seams!
Embracing me is to embrace the true way your mind works. Let yourself not be hindered by the false.
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

The Void and Nor Yekith,

A brief recap,..

Eztlicoalt declared a Forest off limits to me, and would not even allow me to remove my followers. For this, I attacked him in a way that reminded him who controls the Jungles that many of his followers lived in. For this, you helped him attack me.

I do not expect you to agree that my actions were justified, and I do not agree that yours were. No need to argue over something about which we will never agree. The point is this. You are both under attack at the moment. If, when the damage is assessed, you are hurt more than the absent Eztlicoatl's honor was worth; if you want to put an end to it all - we will accept your Oaths to not act against us, or help another who is acting against us, again, and we will give the same Oaths. War is not the Bhakti way. My grandfather, my father, and I have all wished for peace, and my father endured much in order to not go to war. Although I endured less than he did, I could see where it was going to lead if I did not take a stance. Plus, I am not bound by Love in the same ways he was. But I would rather have no need of defenses at all.

I do not expect you to agree to my olive branch at this time. And I do not expect the same offer if it is me who is horribly damaged. But, after you've gotten reports of damage, if you want to drop this nonsense, we will agree.
Dagon
Giantfriend

Post by Dagon »

Members of the Eclipse:

Though the decision was not an easy one, you of all the deities should recognize and respect a defensive attack when you see one. It's clear to me now, after monitoring the events unfolding on the land above, that your members hold no respect for nature. In fact, your very domains seek to mutate and obliterate the natural world. Lord Zephyr and I have chosen to stand against this defilement, as we can see that it is in YOUR nature to do so. The seas of Eiran have remained calm and tranquil for too long. This season, the oceans go to war.
“I am you; you are ME. You are the waves; I am the ocean. Know this and be free, be divine.”
-Sri Sathya Sai Baba
Cryak
Giantfriend

Post by Cryak »

Tarnished Sword wrote:
Well, it would make even your father blush. I got so much Love it's practically bursting the seams!
Ahh, take a walk crazy-boy.
'fore I get all zappy on you. :twisted:
From a single Acorn, a mighty Oak
Moxinomal
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Moxinomal »

tawhiri-matea wrote:
Tarnished Sword wrote:
Ahh, take a walk crazy-boy.
'fore I get all zappy on you. :twisted:
Easy, easy, just a little harmless flirting Stormy. I don't doubt that your Lightning Rod is more than enough to please the daughter of Love. :biggrin:
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

Runga Rawa's fury is unleashed upon Halym, with such terrible power that Halym itself is rent into three parts!
So, does Eclipse declare itself against Life? Or is Tawhiri-matea's actions unsanctioned? And if they are, what retribution or compansation will be given to Life?!
Two Lords of Eiran, the Valiant One and heretofore unknown Mighty One, appear in New Deva and singlehandedly humiliate Devaguhya's Paragons, persuade a large number of them to betray him, and disappear with one of Devaguhya's treasures.
And the lapdogs of the AllFather attack!! HOW DARE THEY!!!! It seems my efforts have been too benign; I will think of an appropriate response :evil:
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

Brethren, especially those involved in the effort to reveal and neutralize the slayers, it is with regret I inform you of my failure to have located either one of them. If it is wished, I will continue to attempt to do so.

...unless others who have made attempts in this plan learned of anything, and wish to share?
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

The slayers are minor concerns now. Halym itself has been violated. There will be retribution! :evil:
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

So be it, Life.
I was not happy with the intent to kill these Slayers anyway.
Stopping them, yes.
...but not killing.

Now...

uKulwa!

While it is apparently no longer a concern of mine, may I inquire what your forces were doing in Dawnstar this past season? My understanding is those withdrawn to the island cities would be spared your wrath. While you did not launch any attacks as agreed per the cease-fire this past season, I can only assume such was your intent for this coming season...

...and speaking of Dawnstar...

*throws a puzzled look towards Malice*
Is there a reason why this occurred that is beyond my own sight and perception? I and my people have done naught to you, other than the misguided zealots you already mutated and returned to me.
Anaya
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Anaya »

Devaguhya wrote:The slayers are minor concerns now.
This is well, for the careless slaying of one of these might indeed be the death of the Third Age.

Being concerned at my lack of knowledge I sought to learn more of the second, as yet unknown, assassin. I have discovered that he is similar to the one named Chastus, a servant of the World Breaker who travelled Eiran challenging deities during the Second Age. It would seem that the unknown assassin slays our prophets in order to feed his master, and that by his death would Nephirthos once again gain access to our world.

I would propose that we seek this unknown assassin with the intent of imprisoning rather than executing him, that our prophets might no longer be used to sate the World Breaker's hunger whilst he himself is still denied Eiran.
When you reach a crossroad
Fate is the path you choose to walk
And Fate is the path down which you are thrust
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

Anaya wrote:Being concerned at my lack of knowledge I sought to learn more of the second, as yet unknown, assassin. I have discovered that he is similar to the one named Chastus, a servant of the World Breaker who travelled Eiran challenging deities during the Second Age. It would seem that the unknown assassin slays our prophets in order to feed his master, and that by his death would Nephirthos once again gain access to our world.
*pales*

Chastus?
...I knew Chastus...
...one might say, intimately.
I had hoped to never hear that name again...

Yet this is not Chastus but one similar...
Anaya wrote:I would propose that we seek this unknown assassin with the intent of imprisoning rather than executing him, that our prophets might no longer be used to sate the World Breaker's hunger whilst he himself is still denied Eiran.
*firming resolve*
If there is any way I can be of assistance in this matter, I am at the Pantheon's service. We shall not repeat my mistake of the Second Age, if at all possible.

Return to “Pantheon”