Who are you??? Who, Who

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

Samadhi Foul
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Samadhi Foul »

Oh my! You do seem, eh, quite unpleasant. :? (Though I admit to tying someone to the ceiling by their feet and throwing frisbees at them. :) )
Beware of cutlery. It is violent. And sharp.

Vayne has a good siggy-sense. ;)
Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

Nah. Turiya is our coolest Raver :)
Samadhi Foul
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Samadhi Foul »

Hmm, I'll be sure to tell her that then.
Beware of cutlery. It is violent. And sharp.

Vayne has a good siggy-sense. ;)
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

Ooooh, yous doesn't have to call him Ageless Stranger.
Yous can call him Ageless.
Or yous can call him Stranger.
Or yous can call him A.S.
Or yous can call him...
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Infelice
Lord

Post by Infelice »

Had a little too much sugar today, huh F&F??? ;)
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

lol .. :p

is this the same that feasts on sugar and butter at the end of a day???

.. must've been an end of the day post ;) ;) ;) ;)

(((F&))) :| :mrgreen: |G :wave:
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Biff
Giantfriend

Post by Biff »

Well, while Biff is a name I have been known to go by… it is just a nick I got while summering in my youth on Catalina Island, CA.

I am Charles… Charles L. Wilcox II. I take great pride in being the “II” (Second) as I am named after a great man. My only regret in life is that there is no hope for a “III.”

I am a Man of God first… a Christian.
Second a worldly Man of the flesh.
Third a Husband to my wife of 4 years.
Fourth a Father to two poetically wonderful girls.
Fifth a Business owner in Residential Mortgages.
Sixth a salesman of anything.

I was born December 8th 1970, making me 32. Place of birth is 97th General Hospital, Frankfurt Germany. No, I am not a German. I am a former U.S. Army Brat as we call it.

Like my hero, I am a carpenter… but due to an injury to my lower back, I can no longer swing the ole 20oz. Waffle head. Rather, by this fate my career has steered me to more “white collar” pursuits, lending money for homes instead of building them.

My career has brought me to Mississippi, the very nasty and disgusting groin of Hell’s embodiment. This place is Satan’s crotch wrought incarnate. But the people here live up to the old adage… “A fool and his money are soon parted.” So business is good!

I saw someone mentioned IQ… I have been tested 3 times in the last 13 years… Always in the 130’s. You couldn’t tell it, I can’t spel, my times tables have long since been replaced by the memory of my calculator and after reading one or two paragraphs of a book I am out cold. “ZzZzZz” While I have taken some College, I am one of those guys who choose to go with out the degree. It has not been all roses, but I am doing pretty damn good with out it.

I drive a Ford Explorer, I love to wear ties, I am the grown man you see in those tub play gyms at Chuckie Cheeses. I love poetry and parables. I fish, I swim, I snorkel, and I snorkel fish. I am a Kiwanian. I own a touring bike. I am lazy at heart, and I like to keep busy with that. Chatting is my latest passion, I think cus in my line of work I have to listen a lot… and when I chat, I get to be more out spoken. I am a Republican with some liberal tendencies. I own a gun, a bible and a collection of DJ records. I talk too loud, and am out of shape. I played goalie and catcher, I raced BMX and wrestled at 152lbs as a teen. All my life I have adored the ladies. I am never late, and I love to eat. Ask me anything, I will tell. Life is too short. Enjoy!
*Biff* - Doing the Wiggles dance.
Earthblood
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Earthblood »

Biff,
You really need to learn how to open up - how is a person supposed to learn anything about you???? ;)
Earthy
"You're afraid of yourself."
The Leper Fairy
The Gap Into Spam

Post by The Leper Fairy »

Yeah... you're just an enigma wrapped in an enigma. Or something...

Pie and Cake
Biff
Giantfriend

Post by Biff »

Hey, I had nothing else to do... lmao
*Biff* - Doing the Wiggles dance.
Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

Well it's better than being an enigma wrapped in a lobotomy :D
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

my name is luke, im 21 years old and i live in invercargill, new zealand, a city once described by mick jagger as the butt-hole of the world (but in more colourful language).

i am a polytechnic student doing a one year cert in social work b4 heading 2 uni 2 begin my bachelor in social work next year. i have a 6 year old sister and a brother who turns 8 on monday, & they r the 2 most important things in my life.

i come across as extroverted, but im really horribly nervous in new situations, even joining the watch had me in terror. when i get 2 know you i am opinionated, loyal, loving and passionate, as well as a little pig-headed sometimes. (my flat mates call me the cleaning nazi).

175cm tall, 60kg, curly hair as black as night, olive skin, slim but not 2 skinny anymore thank god. thats me in a nutshell.

sum sui generis
vs
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
Hellfire
Giantfriend

Post by Hellfire »

Wow I don't know why I never saw this thread before. :o I was always wanting to get real life details out of the way. And now that I can I am at a complete loss for words because I feel like you guys know alot about me already. Let's see..........

I will be 25 in ten days and my life sounds like it is kinda in a slump right now and it is a little but I like to think of it as more of a transitional phase :wink: I have been a stay at home mom since I found out I was pregnant in the spring of last year and that has been really hard for me because I used to be a real hard worker by day and a real party girl by night. 8) Now I am exploring some interest that don't involve partying or meeting up with friends.

I start guitar lessons on Wednessday for a guitar that Dustin(Sylvanus) got me for Christmas. My dad was in a country band for hire growing up so I always played around with his guitar and wanted one of my own for a long time.

My home life growing up was not a pretty picture but I won't paint it all out. I grew up in a trailor park in Augusta, Ga. On the SC border. There was no where for me to go when I was 16 so I had to drop out of high school and support myself. I met my husband three years later and things got a whole lot better from there.

We move alot and it makes it hard for me to go back to school. I started working on my degree last summer and I have a whole four classes already. At this rate it will take five years to get my Associate's Degree. :roll: I am working on a theatre production going on at my current college. Just a hobby. My real passion is for biology. Life sciences. I care more for animals than humans tho so I think I will major in Wildlife Biology or something like that. Heh, I spent all my youth struggling just to get to college- I never gave much thought as to what I will do when I get there. :)

Dante is my baby boy and he is perfect beyond imagination. I want to make him proud of me so one day he will learn from my example and make me proud as well.

Gee- I guess I should mention my name is Christine Katharine Kitchens-Frost. Just don't call me Christy or Christina. I hate that. :evil:
"Hellfire! Everybody in this whole business, you and everyone keep accusing me of being some sort of closet expert. I tell you, I don't know one damn thing about this unless someone explains it to me. I'm not your bloody Berek."
aTOMiC
Lord

Post by aTOMiC »

I think this thread it a very cool idea.
Here’s my stuff.
I’m Thomas Cummins. I was born and raised right here in good ole Tampa, Florida U.S.A. I’m half Irish half Cherokee Indian. I just turned 39 years old on Sept. 6th. I’ve been working in the Land Surveying / Civil Engineering field since 1983. My primary occupation is Computer Draftsman. I have been married to the same wonderful woman for 15 years and I have a 12 year old child. I have been the singer, guitarist and songwriter for the band Clear Frontier for as long as I can remember. We produced a cd in 1997 that I’ve made available on mp3.com with a few free songs. For the last few years there has been over 12,000 listens so I’m encouraged to keep it going. We’ve been idle for a while but we’re back to rehearsing and hope to record a new cd and get some performances in soon. I enjoy writing and have written several fan fictions under the name T.Cummins at fanfiction.net. I have a novel in the works that I have been trying to write for a while. Donaldson is my primary writing influence. If I can just get a little free time I’d love to get that finished. I collect comics. I enjoy reading fiction. I love watching Star Trek and The Simpsons. Action and Science fiction movies are worth losing sleep to attend and NFL football is taking up a great deal of my attention this time of the year. I hope that give you all a glimpse of what I'm all about.
"If you can't tell the difference, what difference does it make?"

"There is tic and toc in atomic" - Neil Peart
Ylva Kresh
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Ylva Kresh »

Hi everybody!
My name is Ylva (surprise!) and my surname is so ugly, I will spare you the sight of it. Ylva means female wolf or she-wolf in old scandinavian. I was born in 1975 in the archipelago of Stockholm, Sweden (no: I am NOT blond except for occational white hair :D ), on a nice island called Dalarö. I moved to Uppsala to study veterinary medicin in 1994, became a vet in the year 2000. I am currenly back at the university trying to write a thesis on pig reproduction. I like: SRD and other fantasy writers, Monty Python, Black Adder, SW, ST, Babylon 5, Red Dwarf, Indiana Jones, Jane Austen, cats, horses, other animals, medieval stuff (have been a member of the SCA), LARPs, the swedish bagpipe (soft beautiful sound!), jewsharps and DRUMS! I just came back from Ireland with my first Bodhran (think of my poor, poor cat!). My time however, may not be sufficient for all my interests, and after my vacation, I might not visit KW as often as I would like, but I hope it will continue to always be nice people on the Watch!

I like you all and this place soooo much! |G
SLATFATF...
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Thanks, Ylva.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

My name is Lynne. I'm <coff> 45 <hack, coff>. Dark hair, green eyes, and just waitin' for the Fat Police to come and whack me upside the head....

Single mom, 2 daughters, Kat (who's 16) and Amy (who's 14). My kids go to TC Williams HS -- if you've seen the movie "Remember the Titans", that's their school. (And it looks a whole lot different in person than it did in the movie, let me tell you! 8O :D )

Um, let's see. I grew up in Indiana, got into radio, moved around some (including Norfolk, VA), got married, had the kids, got divorced, moved around some more, changed professions twice, and now I'm a legal secretary in Washington, DC. I've got a bachelor's degree in journalism, a master's in fiction writing, and a paralegal certificate (can you say "overqualified"?). I'm an assistant leader for my daughters' Girl Scout troop (I believe that would be "Girl Guides" to you Brits & Aussies). I'm also co-author of the book Live Simply in the City, which is due to be published in late November. (Christmas gift-giving alert!! ;) )

Other than that, I'm pretty boring. Politically, I'm a realist with liberal leanings (I voted for Nader but I knew he wouldn't win!). My life goals are to get my kids through high school (and college, I hope), then put aside enough money to be able to quit paid work, move to Colorado, and write.

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Congrats on your book, Aliantha! You going to do any signings in the area?
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Kinslaughterer
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Kinslaughterer »

You know, I hadn't noticed this thread before...
Well, my name is Jason Adams. (What a milquetoast name) I've had a whole host of last names but I liked Adams the most. Momma was married quite a few times, you see.

I'm 24 or 25, I can't quite remember maybe 26, something like that. I'm an archaeologist working mostly for Shepherd College. My plans are for entering the doctoral program at the University of New Mexico.

I'm 6' 0.5" (only self conscious people list there height that way) and 184 lbs. Done some amatuer boxing which I've decided to quit, afraid of brain damage, I suppose (7-2 4kos). I'm also an avid weight-lifter and enjoy basketball and football too.

Single, no kids, I moved back home after my mother died to help out my stepfather (#4) and little brother. By nature I suppose I'm a bit self protective but I get along with just about everyone. I don't really have any consistent political opinions/inclinations but do think I'd do the best job ;)

Fantasy, horror, and history are my favorite literary subjects. I, like many of the Watch's members, have also considered writing fiction or non ficition at some in time.
"We do not follow maps to buried treasure, and remember:X never, ever, marks the spot."
- Professor Henry Jones Jr.

"Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet."

https://crowcanyon.org/
support your local archaeologist!
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

...deleted |T

Return to “General Discussion Forum”