Pantheon Map and General Eiran Territorial Discussion

Moderator: Xar

Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Say, aren't we missing a city or two of Melirelle's?

--A
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

:lol:
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Simjen
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Simjen »

I wouldn't say I was missing it, Bob.
Said she, "What I get I get out of the fire,
So prithee, strike home and redouble the blow."

Post by Avatar »

Bob's not here man.

You know what I mean. :D The location.

--A
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

IF Melirelle has any cities (and if any cities within Nor Pupae can actually be recognized as such), they likely lie beneath the pall of the Star of Yekith, and thus their location cannot be discerned. All of Nor's cities marked on the map are marked because of one of three possibilities:

1) Their location was known since before the rise of the Star of Yekith;
2) They lie close enough to the sea that they could be seen by travelers (or Undine's people);
3) They once belonged to another god, and were only later taken in by Nor Yekith (such is the case for cities like Lyban and Ramos).

By the same token, cities under the pall of other "obscurity devices" such as the strange distortion in Magoddar, or the storm clouds on Aikul and Shama, are only marked if their location was known before then.

Post by Avatar »

Fair enough.

--A
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Nice one, Xar. Now, to plot....
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Injerian Praetus II »

Time to begin my expansion into the new lands.
"Oh of course," the Navigator said with faint mocking in his voice, "you have probably heard of House Praetus. We have a palace on Holy Terra. Like all powerful groups, we also have our enemies. Do you honestly think someone like you matters?" - A dissolute noble.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Ackkk!!!

...uhm...

Welcome back, m'l-rd...
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Map updated.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Oh...

My beautiful southern Immeril...

:::and this is just based on the map, still awaiting Turn results:::
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

O-gon-cho wrote:Oh...

My beautiful southern Immeril...

:::and this is just based on the map, still awaiting Turn results:::
It now belongs to me, O-gon-cho. You will find life is mutated into forms alien to you and beautiful to me. You did ask to witness the beauty I can engineer, and now you have it. :lol:
"Oh of course," the Navigator said with faint mocking in his voice, "you have probably heard of House Praetus. We have a palace on Holy Terra. Like all powerful groups, we also have our enemies. Do you honestly think someone like you matters?" - A dissolute noble.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

May I come see and have it's beauty explained to me, m'l-rd? I do approach with an open mind (at least until I read my Turn results, argh!!!).
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

O-gon-cho wrote:May I come see and have it's beauty explained to me, m'l-rd? I do approach with an open mind (at least until I read my Turn results, argh!!!).
You may look upon it, too see that everything has been mutated. The native folk have had their limbs withered, so that they crawl across the ground like worms; the trees have lost their leaves, and instead yawning mouths cluster along the pallid branches and trunks, feeding off the insects and birds that are drawn to the nectar-saliva; The animal life has become almost entire uniform, to slow down survival of the fittest (I determine what form is to survive); the rocks have been melted down and reshaped, like the mountains, hills and valleys - the land is being shaped into the form of a vast worm. This is what you will see.

Open mind? I am pleased. Just say the word and I will transform you cities and people, for my generosity and good will is endless.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

I will think upon your offer, m'l-rd, but will Turn it down for now. But, I must not be making myself clear. I wish to understand why to you this is beauty. I will honestly say that my initial reaction is one of horror. But, my reason tells me there must be more to it than what I see. If I can understand and comprehend the beauty in what you are doing, perhaps my horror and fear will recede.

May I enquire as to our neighbor to my south? The map shows not the location where my weyrlings delivered his people, in fact, your new claim seems to have absorbed it, and I have had no word...
Mithyaat Vam
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Mithyaat Vam »

Wrong Island Allfather. 8O

Dusk is the island right across from the desert on immeril (whose name i thought was Ammeril, that looks more like an A than an I to me)

anyway...i'm sorry but wrong island. island due west of the ammerilian desert is what i believe i said. perhaps i have my east and west and right and left mixed up. if so sorry. next time you update the map.
...and on the last day we feasted, like carrion, on her dreams.
~Irvea - from The Death of Mithyaat Vam
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Uhh... that IS due west.

East is to the right.

;)
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Mithyaat Vam
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Mithyaat Vam »

well see. i have them mixed up. :oops: i wanted both of 'em anyway. can i have both of em? :biggrin: (dusk and dawn, you get it)
...and on the last day we feasted, like carrion, on her dreams.
~Irvea - from The Death of Mithyaat Vam
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Is it just me, or is the image dead?
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

I can't get it at the moment either.
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.

Return to “Pantheon”