5 ingredients for the rest of your life.

Learn how to make Spring Wine and aliantha cookies.

Moderator: Menolly

Harbinger
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Harbinger »

Whether it's salt/pepper plus 3 or you have salt and pepper now choose 5 is really dependent on the conversation/situation.

I like to see what things ppl will choose.

Almost everyone chooses garlic powder as #3 after salt and pepper. It really tells me a lot about their tastes when they get to numbers 4 and 5.
Never underestimate the power of denial. - Ricky Fitts
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

I used to be into garlic, but I've gone off it a bit in recent years, save in extreme moderation. A hint in my fried mushrooms maybe... I think it's because the GF has a very heavy hand with it. :D

--A
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Hahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚

I love garlic, onion, ginger, chilli, soy, seed and nut oils. I use olive oil a lot though. Love freshly cracked black pepper but powdered is workable just not as yummy imho.

I love flavour. I couldnt imagine not seasoning. Although my taste has mellowed with age, not so enthusiastic with very spicy food now though I loved it when I was younger. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Getting old is truly awesome ๐Ÿ™„ lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

When I was younger Id make tzatziki with 5-6 strong bitey cloves of garlic, cant do it anymore. Sadly ๐Ÿ˜” but theres no joy in being sick lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling ๐Ÿ˜Š :D ๐Ÿ˜Š

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR

Return to โ€œThe Galleyโ€