Coraline

The KWMdB.

Moderators: dANdeLION, sgt.null

Rau Le Creuset
<i>Elohim</i>

Coraline

Post by Rau Le Creuset »

Today, among the many movies i laid my eyeballs on was the film Coraline. Coraline is one of those stop motion picture films that use moveable doll like figures for the actual characters. I never thought I'd say this.. but that movie creeped me out more than most of the Horror movies out there today. Coraline is a very dark and eerie film.. do not mistake it for a kids film, this movie is complex enough for any adult to watch and enjoy. a great movie to view on any Halloween... Just thought i'd recommend this to some of you guys, and i hope that at least someone who hasn't watched it will take a peak at it.. i know it won't dissapoint.

Happy Halloween guys!! :E
"I am He, that arrogant fool who thought he could thwart death itself with his money."
Cagliostro
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cagliostro »

I agree that Coraline is a great flick. I saw it in the theater, and it was much more spooky than I had suspected. Very imaginative, and fun.
Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life
So get wasted all of the time
And you'll have the time of your life
Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Post by Cord Hurn »

I need to get around to see this movie, sometime. I've read about it, and have been especially curious as to how the "alternate universe" mother could be so chilling.
Rawedge Rim
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Rawedge Rim »

Saw this one in the Theater, loved it. Will say however that it barely qualifies as a kids movie. Pretty creepy for one.
“One accurate measurement is worth a
thousand expert opinions.”
- Adm. Grace Hopper

"Whenever you dream, you're holding the key, it opens the the door to let you be free" ..RJD

Return to “Flicks”