Black Mirror

Talk about all your favorite series, shows, programs, news anchorpeople, ect.

Moderators: Cagliostro, sgt.null

Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Oh, anybody who's into this might want to check out "Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams" a British series currently on Amazon I think...similar sort of Outer Limits / Twilight Zone feel, every episode a stand-alone with a different writer and director.

--A
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

Avatar wrote:Oh, anybody who's into this might want to check out "Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams" a British series currently on Amazon I think...similar sort of Outer Limits / Twilight Zone feel, every episode a stand-alone with a different writer and director.

--A
Thanks, we'll check that out as soon as we're finished with season 2 of Victoria.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Lemme know what you think...I've only watched the first couple episodes so far.

--A
darthbuzz
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by darthbuzz »

Avatar wrote:Oh, anybody who's into this might want to check out "Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams" a British series currently on Amazon I think...similar sort of Outer Limits / Twilight Zone feel, every episode a stand-alone with a different writer and director.

--A
Brilliant, thank you for reminding me about that.
Black mirror's best episode imo was Bandersnatch. A stand alone special. Most are very good but ep. 2 and are not so good. It started in 2011 and is still being made I think.
Charlie Brooker is a genius.

Also, if you like these you will love the latest season of The Twilight Zone from 2019. That show has been going since 1959. Wow.

(I don't have any :cry:)

Return to “TV Shows”