Hillary's Email Scandal

Archive From The 'Tank
Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zarathustra »

SerScot wrote:Zarathustra,

When has Trump's recklessness had an opportunity to threaten national security? He's a reality TV star. His screw ups don't have the spread of Sec. Clinton... yet.
So which decisions as a reality TV star earned him the "King of Poor Decisions" title?

It's funny how when people want to diminish him, he's just a reality TV star. Not a billionaire businessman, but just a celebrity.

I can understand not liking Trump. But why can't people just be honest about it? Why the need to exaggerate? He has a lifetime of achievement and savvy decisions. Hillary has a track record of horrible decisions. There's no comparison.
Joe Biden … putting the Dem in dementia since (at least) 2020.
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

Cybrweez wrote:What's worse? No indictments, or people are ecstatic that there are no indictments, and think this proves Hillary is worthy Presidential material?
Yeah.

Paul Ryan has formally requested that Hillary be denied access to classified information until the election is over in November. I tell you what -- the fun never stops. :roll:

I have very little use for Hillary, but this just strikes me as dirty pool. It's in the same league as the Republicans refusing to consider anybody for the Supreme Court vacancy on the chance some Republican who's not Trump wins in November...

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

In Mr. Ryan's defense his desire is logical. Ms. Clinton currently holds no public office; therefore, as a private citizen she should not have access to any classified information until such time as she once again holds a public office.

It isn't only Republicans who are concerned about the situation, either--Jill Stein also thinks Hillary should face consequences.

FBI Director James Comey is slated to testify before Congress today over the agency's decision to recommend no charges be brought against Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton over her use of multiple private email servers while she was Secretary of State. On Tuesday Comey said Clinton had been "extremely careless" in her handling of classified information, but that her actions did not merit charges. The decision sparked outrage from Republican lawmakers, from Donald Trump, and from Green Party nominee Jill Stein, who called for charges against Clinton, saying "Hillary Clinton's failure to protect critical security information is not the only thing in her tenure as Secretary that deserves the term reckless, including her decision to pursue catastrophic regime change in Libya, and to support the overthrow of democratically elected governments in Ukraine and Honduras."
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

Stein is not wrong. But the FBI wasn't investigating Hillary for regime change...

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

aliantha wrote:Stein is not wrong. But the FBI wasn't investigating Hillary for regime change...
No, but they were investigating her for something that every government employee who uses government email knows is wrong.

Hillary Clinton is Dick Cheney with XX chromosomes, and she's the poster child for crony capitalism. For the life of me I can't understand why any Democrat would vote for her.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

Hashi Lebwohl wrote:In Mr. Ryan's defense his desire is logical. Ms. Clinton currently holds no public office; therefore, as a private citizen she should not have access to any classified information until such time as she once again holds a public office.
Absolutely...as long as every other private citizen in an analogous position also receives no briefing until they hold office, and officeholders running for a higher office receive only the briefing appropriate to their current responsibilities.

Only once elected do they get to see what's in the kettle of snakes newly in their stewardship. :evilfoul:
Thanks to Sorus for the "kettle of snakes" phrase I borrowed
Cail wrote:Hillary Clinton is Dick Cheney with XX chromosomes, and she's the poster child for crony capitalism. For the life of me I can't understand why any Democrat would vote for her.
This!

Of course, I really don't see the appeal of either major-party candidate. One is from an completely uncontrolled process, the other from an over-controlled process...and neither is cut from the right cloth for the office.

Whatever happens, this cycle needs to be the clarion call for dismantling the present two-party duopoly. Either a third party needs to succeed beyond the ~20% bar Perot achieved (and frittered away), or our disgust with the outcome of these two nominations and the deeply flawed resulting Presidency prompts an overhaul of the party-controlled candidate selection process.
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zarathustra »

Trump or Hillary will be president (unless Obama declares martial law and suspends elections, as the more paranoid among us are predicting). People need to accept that realty and pick a side. Hillary's entire team--people whom she'd put into critical cabinet positions--were all part of this breakdown of national security. We cannot allow these corrupt, above-the-law people the ultimate, unchecked power of the Executive branch.
SoulBiter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by SoulBiter »

Zarathustra wrote:(unless Obama declares martial law and suspends elections, as the more paranoid among us are predicting).
I dont see that happening. If it did, that would be akin to a coup and would quite possibly create a new civil war of sorts here.
Zarathustra wrote: People need to accept that realty and pick a side. Hillary's entire team--people whom she'd put into critical cabinet positions--were all part of this breakdown of national security. We cannot allow these corrupt, above-the-law people the ultimate, unchecked power of the Executive branch.
I agree. I have no use for Trump. I've been pretty clear on that. I like his stand on many issues but in my opinion he doesn't have the temperament to be POTUS. However, for all that is being made of this election. Congress should be able to rein in some of his more outlandish stuff. I am more concerned with the appointment of the next SCOTUS. If the balance of the Supreme court was to lean any more left than it is now, we could see a re-writing of our Constitution on a scale not seen before and perhaps a move so far left in our laws, that the country is never able to recover from it.

Much as I dislike Trump, I will vote for him to keep Hilary out of office.
We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch Image
Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zarathustra »

SoulBiter wrote:
Zarathustra wrote:(unless Obama declares martial law and suspends elections, as the more paranoid among us are predicting).
I dont see that happening. If it did, that would be akin to a coup and would quite possibly create a new civil war of sorts here.
I don't see it either. My dad has been predicting it for years, and I keep telling him it's crazy [he mixes it up with Bible prophesy which I obviously don't believe]. But after 12 officers getting shot in an escalating "race war," it's starting to feel like crazy stuff ain't so crazy. We've just had two of our worst shootings in the span of a month, involving the two most volatile issues facing us: radical Islam and radical black racism. Law and order are breaking down in inner cities across the country. I'm worried about the future of this country.

Obama's leadership can be seen in all of his. I certainly don't think he purposely wants to create crisis, but his incompetence has fueled the fire for both ISIS and the BLM movement, a movement that began with the lie of Michael Brown "hands up, don't shoot," which the President and his staff legitimized with their response. Time after time, the Obama admin has played up the myth of racist police--before the facts were clear--while downplaying the reality of ISIS. The effects of these two tendencies are now coalescing into a war zone in our streets (which is certainly fodder for the conspiracy nuts).

Thanks, Obama.
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

The latest little batch of e-mail messages to be release seem to indicate an improper relationship between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department during Hillary's term as SecState, including a few messages about getting someone from the Foundation a job at State through insider connections.
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

One of the e-mail messages Hillary sent to Chelsea, who was listed under the fake name "Diane Reynolds", was sent on 11 Sept 2012 just after the Benghazi attack and reads as follows:
Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al-Qeuda-like group: The Ambassador, whom I handpicked and a young communications officer on temporary duty w a wife and two young children. Very hard day and I fear more of the same tomorrow. Let's try again later.
I think we already established that the YouTube video link was a complete lie, yet here is more proof of that lie in her own words.

Incidentally, would anyone like the link to the Wikileaks site where the released e-mail messages may be searched?. I thought you might.
SoulBiter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by SoulBiter »

Some interesting reading in there. I used the term 'Meeting" to search on... I note that in 2011 while talking to the representative from Libya in Libya... he made note that it didnt make sense to continue to try to overturn the govt under Qadhafi
He emphasized that Libya was principally a tribal society and could turn into the next Afghanistan or Somalia, or worse. Qadhafi is not the problem. Libya has no civil society upon which to build a Western- style democracy.
Here is a gem!!! REad from bottom to top
Subject: Re: Potus meeting Perfect! Original Message ----
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 08:41 AM
To: H (illary)
Subject: Re: Potus meeting

My prosecutor friend told me I simply have to say I trust cops.

Original Message ---- From: H
[mailto:HDR22@clintonemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 08:38 AM
To: Sullivan, Jacob Subject:
Re: Potus meeting

Look and sound eager--you'll be viewed as too crazy for either side to pick, according to Kurt.

Original Message From: Sullivan, Jacob J [mailto:Sullivarth@state.gov] Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 08:31 AM
To: H
Subject: Potus meeting

I've supplied the specials with the material they need to get you for potus meeting this aft. Otherwise, I'm hanging out in a windowless room at the courthouse.
And this is good... concerning how Great a leader and negotiator Obama is.... from Yossi Klein Halevi in Israel concerning Obama's negotiations in Israel and Palestine.
Obama is repeating the key tactical mistake of his failed efforts to restart Middle East peace talks over the last year. Though Oben las insistence on a settlement freeze to help restart negotiations was legitimate, he went a step too far by including building in East Jerusalem.

Every Israeli government over the last four decades has built in the Jewish neighborhoods of East Jerusalem; no government, let alone one headed by the Likud, could possibly agree to a freeze there. Obama made resumption of negotiations hostage to a demand that could not be met. The result was that Palestinian leaders were forced to adjust their demands accordingly.

Obama is directly responsible for one of the most absurd turns in the history of Middle East negotiations. Though Palestinian leaders negotiated with Israeli governments that built extensively in the West Bank, they now refused to sit down with the first Israeli government to actually agree to a suspension of building. Obama's demand for a building freeze in Jerusalem led to a freeze in negotiations.
Finally, after intensive efforts, the administration produced the pathetic achievement of proximity talks setting Palestinian Israeli negotiations back a generation, to the time when Palestinian leaders refused to sit at the same table with Israelis.

That Obama could be guilty of such amateurishness was perhaps forgivable because he was, after ail, an amateur. But he has now taken his failed policy and intensified it. By demanding that Israel stop building in Ramat Shlomo and elsewhere in East Jerusalem and placing that demand at the center of American-Israeli relations he's ensured that the Palestinians won't show up even to proximity talks. This is no longer amateurishness; it is pique disguised as policy.
We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch Image
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Mr. Obama made it quite plain that he was not prepared for the job back in 2008 when he said, while campaigning, that "that is above my pay grade". Many people who voted for him did so solely based on his skin color, not his ability to properly conduct that Office.
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

If Ms. Clinton wins in November she might want to tread lightly if both Houses of Congress remain in Republican control. The Brazilian Parliament just removed Dilma Rousseff from office for violating budget laws. If they reopen an investigation into the e-mail server and/or Benghazi, they might be able to find at least one instance where the versions of her testimonies differ, such as when she never mentions a YouTube video in conjunction with Benghazi while speaking with Chelsea via e-mail. Impeachment is always an option.
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Clinton's defense in the e-mail disaster has now switched to "I cannot recall all the briefings because I suffered a concussion in 2012".
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Hillary Clinton told the FBI she did not recall all the briefings she received on handling sensitive information as she made the transition from her post as U.S. secretary of state, due to a concussion suffered in 2012, according to a report released Friday.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation released a summary of the July 2 interview it conducted with the Democratic presidential candidate, as well as other details of its investigation into her use of a private email server while heading the State Department.

Clinton, who is challenging Republican Donald Trump for the White House in the Nov. 8 election, has been dogged by the fallout from her private email account for more than a year.

Republicans have repeatedly attacked Clinton over the issue, helping drive opinion polls that show many U.S. voters doubt her trustworthiness.

Clinton has said that in hindsight she regretted using a private email system while secretary of state.

Said the report, "Clinton said she received no instructions or direction regarding the preservation or production of records from (the) State (Department) during the transition out of her role as Secretary of State in 2013.

"However, in December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot (in her head). Based on her doctor's advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received," the report said.

According to the report, Clinton told the FBI that she did not set up a private email server to sidestep the law requiring her to keep her business communications a matter of public record.

Clinton has claimed it was public knowledge to many State Department employees that she was using a private server because they received emails from her email domain.

But State Department employees interviewed by the FBI said many emails from Clinton appeared to be from "H" and did not show her private email domain.
If she cannot recall all the briefings she received as SecState then we have a couple of questions which need to be answered immediately:

1) what else does she not recall from her tenure as SecState? Even worse--what if she remembers events incorrectly or has cloudy judgement because of the concussion yet rendered high-level decisions anyway?

2) wouldn't logic dictate that she would subsequently have forgetful moments if elected as President? Didn't Reagan detractors ridicule him for being forgetful while in office?

3) doesn't this seem to confirm all those suspicions that her health has seriously deteriorated?

Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Far as I know, there's really no basis for those claims about her health...one picture of a bodyguard catching her as she stumbled on some stairs is apparently what kicked it off.

--A
Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zarathustra »

She had a concussion that was so bad she had to have special glasses to correct her double vision for months, while she and her husband were lying about the severity. The concussion came from a fall. Since then, she's been falling quite a bit. Biden had to help her during one appearance, staying close to her the entire time, holding her. At another public event, she kept grabbing on to hand rails and chairs for balance.
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

The Hillary's email scandal discussion is immensely easy to conclude. She broke the law, lied repeatedly and place US secrets in danger. These are facts. Most other people would not have gotten away with doing something.

I also notice the disparity with which liberals react to Clintons scandal and how they reacted to the relatively minor Valerie Plame affair.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Zarathustra wrote:She had a concussion that was so bad she had to have special glasses to correct her double vision for months, while she and her husband were lying about the severity. The concussion came from a fall. Since then, she's been falling quite a bit. Biden had to help her during one appearance, staying close to her the entire time, holding her. At another public event, she kept grabbing on to hand rails and chairs for balance.
Must say I haven't really been paying attention, (not caring much) so I'm happy to take your word for it. Does concussion count as poor health?

--A
Ur Dead
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Ur Dead »

Zarathustra wrote:She had a concussion that was so bad she had to have special glasses to correct her double vision for months, while she and her husband were lying about the severity. The concussion came from a fall. Since then, she's been falling quite a bit. Biden had to help her during one appearance, staying close to her the entire time, holding her. At another public event, she kept grabbing on to hand rails and chairs for balance.
Must say I haven't really been paying attention, (not caring much) so I'm happy to take your word for it. Does concussion count as poor health?

--A
She is suppose to be taking coumadin. Which is warfarin by another name.
Has been around for years. Alot of heart patients take it when the doc really
wants to thin your blood.

It also stop blood clots from forming. This is the issue with Hilary.
Get a blood clot in the brain and you can have a stroke. Too much thinning can also cause alot of blood seepage from the blood vessels. Warning that this could cause death.
Other effect that this drug has is:
pain, swelling, or discomfort
headaches, dizziness, or weakness
unusual bruising (bruises that develop without known cause or grow in size)
nosebleeds
bleeding gums
bleeding from cuts takes a long time to stop
menstrual bleeding or vaginal bleeding that is heavier than normal
pink or brown urine
red or black stools
coughing up blood
vomiting blood or material that looks like coffee grounds

Can really make a mess of you and coumadin was used for
controlling rats and mice in residential, industrial, and agricultural areas
during the 1920's.

Such is life.. better thru chemicals.
What's this silver looking ring doing on my finger?

Return to “Coercri”