The Augur's Gambit / The King's Justice - October 13, 2015

Main forum for site announcements, suggestions, and help.

Moderators: Savor Dam, Vain

kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

The Augur's Gambit / The King's Justice - October 13, 2015

Post by kevinswatch »

I'll admit I'm getting a little psyched... Since I have a clean reading slate right now, I'm looking forward to jumping right in. I'm also hoping this will return us to the "SRD of old", now that he has shed the burden of the Last Chronicles. Expectations are high!

Where is the best place to organize discussion for it? The General SRD forum? Or will topics get lost /jumbled there? Is a new sub-forum needed?

-jay
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

I suggest discussing the news of it in the The Augur's Gambit / The King's Justice thread in the GenSRD forum. :)

As for discussing the stories, I'm not sure we need new sub-forums. I think GenSRD can stand multiple threads about each book - as we do for the short stories. :2c:

Now, if you want to make a hidden forum for spoilers ... well ... then you'd have to.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Gen SRD makes sense to me. If we need to, we can always make a new forum and move the relevant threads, but only if we need to I think.

--A

Return to “Announcements + Suggestions + Q&A + Help”