Name an "iconic" Simpsons episode after season 14

Talk about all your favorite series, shows, programs, news anchorpeople, ect.

Moderators: Cagliostro, sgt.null

aTOMiC
Lord

Name an "iconic" Simpsons episode after season 14

Post by aTOMiC »

Being a nearly series long fan of the Simpsons I have enjoyed it's ups and downs in quality (mostly downs after season 10).
However as the years have gone by my dedication to the show has declined to the point that I don't bother myself with watching New episodes any longer.
I was a diehard fan from Season 3 to Season 11 or 12 but from that point forward became less and less entertaining as the stories and characters devoled into unremarkable stupidity.

It occurred to me that it is possible that I may have misjudged or completely missed the odd gem of an episode over the previous 16 seasons and would like to get suggestions of what, if any, Simpsons episode that has aired since season 14 that rises to the level of iconic the way most of seasons 3 through 10 are viewed.

Thanks
"If you can't tell the difference, what difference does it make?"

"There is tic and toc in atomic" - Neil Peart
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

I haven't seen any episodes for a long while, but the main problem I had with them was the plot structure where it took them half the episode's run time to reach the A plot, with the first half being some entirely unrelated different story.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Just watched a couple of recent episodes actually, and felt they were a bit of an improvement over the last few years, (I dip in and out to see if they're still bad), although nothing I'd call iconic.

--A
aTOMiC
Lord

Post by aTOMiC »

I just re watched Simpsonsarama the Futurama Simpsons crossover episode. Not terrible but also not iconic.
"If you can't tell the difference, what difference does it make?"

"There is tic and toc in atomic" - Neil Peart

Return to “TV Shows”