A Brainwashed Religious Flunkie

Post by Wosbald »

+JMJ+

Subject Header: Viganò/QAnon/Deep State/Deep Church
Intra-Thread Trackbacks: /

Inter-Thread Trackbacks:
"Arrest the Pope":
"Justice"
"I said hey, what's goin' on?": / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

CPAC Yanks Speaker After Anti-Semitic, Pro-Pizzagate Posts Surface
(Molly Butler / Media Matters)

Young Pharaoh also attacked fellow conservative commentator Ben Shapiro for his Judaism, according to Media Matters.

A planned featured guest at this week’s Conservative Political Action Conference with a history of making anti-Semitic and conspiratorial comments will no longer be speaking at the event, CPAC announced Monday. The speaker, who goes by Young Pharoah, once tweeted out that “THERE IS NO #HISTORICAL OR #SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE PROVING THE EXISTENCE OF #JEWS OR #JUDAISM... ITS ALL A COMPLETE #LIE. … COMPLETELY MADE UP FOR #POLITICAL GAIN.” He also attacked fellow conservative commentator Ben Shapiro for his Judaism, according to Media Matters, which first reported the posts. His conspiracies aren’t limited to the Jewish faith, according to Media Matters; he’s also tweeted false claims about the Pizzagate conspiracy theory and that the COVID-19 vaccine changes your genetic makeup, which it does not. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, along with former President Trump, are scheduled to speak at this year’s iteration of the annual conference. Matt Schlapp, the chairman of the American Conservative Union, which organizes CPAC, told The Daily Beast in a text that “I am unaware of this person or their opinions. Happy to dig into it.”

A source later confirmed to The Daily Beast that Pharoah had been removed as a speaker, confirming earlier reporting from freelancer Ben Jacobs. “We have just learned that someone we invited to CPAC has expressed reprehensible views that have no home with our conference or our organization,” the organization wrote on Twitter on Monday, though it did not specify who the person was. “The individual will not be participating at our conference.”

Read it at Media Matters
Last edited by Wosbald on Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

High Lord Tolkien
Excommunicated Member of THOOLAH

Post by High Lord Tolkien »

Bigfoot and the Loch-ness monster are not on the list. :(

Funny, my son just asked me some questions about conspiracy theories for his HS class.
(I wish I had seen this thread before answering him)

He listed off a few and asked if I believed in any of them.
Many were on the list.

Then he asked which one I most believed in.
I said the JFK assassination.

Hopefully I'll remember to ask for the results from the whole class.
https://thoolah.blogspot.com/

[Defeated by a gizmo from Batman's utility belt]
Joker: I swear by all that's funny never to be taken in by that unconstitutional device again!

Image Image Image Image
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

I wouldn't call Bigfoot or Loch Ness a conspiracy though?

--A
peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

Agreed - surely more like examples of cryptozoology (cryptids to be more precise); fantastic beasts of mythological existence, only corroborated by anecdotal account?

If I had to believe in any of them it might be that the CIA tried screwing around with people's heads to try and create sleeper assassins and that sort of stuff. I think those guys were given almost free rein to do whatever the **** they wanted back in the day. Manchurian candidate stuff was probably the least of it!
The truth is a Lion and does not need protection. Once free it will look after itself.

....and the glory of the world becomes less than it was....
'Have we not served you well'
'Of course - you know you have.'
'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

What makes Bigfoot a conspiracy theory is that he is an extraterrestrial robot. The government knew about him, and sent our top cyborg out to fight him.
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

Can't argue with that!

;)

Got a feeling I may have read the book - and even seen the film - back in the day WF. I definitely recall something about CIA or US military guys trying to kill goats by staring at them...... and also trying to run through walls iirc. Not sure if it had much on the business of MKUltra though - probably did and I've forgotten it.

But once there seems to be pretty solid grounds for elements of a conspiracy theory to be considered as having a basis in fact, does it not cease to be a conspiracy theory and move into the area of conjectural history? Which being the case, perhaps, does that not undermine it's validity as holder of the title of Conspiracy Theory most likely to be True?

(.....he asked, shooting his own previous post definitively in the foot. ;) )
The truth is a Lion and does not need protection. Once free it will look after itself.

'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

Fist and Faith wrote:What makes Bigfoot a conspiracy theory is that he is an extraterrestrial robot. The government knew about him, and sent our top cyborg out to fight him.
Favorite show as a kid.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...

Post by Avatar »

Idiots. Everybody knows you can't out-stare a goat.

(They should have given them some of those fainting goats and told them to yell at them...at least they would have gotten a sense of achievement... :D )

--A
peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

Do the goats in SA climb trees Av? Always remember the goats in Morocco up in the branches of the trees and it was so great to see them up there!

:lol:

'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

peter wrote:But once there seems to be pretty solid grounds for elements of a conspiracy theory to be considered as having a basis in fact, does it not cease to be a conspiracy theory and move into the area of conjectural history?
I think every conspiracy theory grows like a pearl around a grain of fact.

That the US Army had scientists researching psychic powers is a fact. That this resulted in a league of psychic savants who secretly took over all of the world's governments is a conspiracy theory.
Fist and Faith wrote:What makes Bigfoot a conspiracy theory is that he is an extraterrestrial robot. The government knew about him, and sent our top cyborg out to fight him.
Remember, it can't be a conspiracy theory without a conspiracy! You need a bunch of people conspiring, and keeping their conspiracy secret.

BTW, I classify Bigfoot a CT because there were a group of people secretly conspiring to create "evidence" of Bigfoot's existence and generally fool the world into thinking he exists. But it's a bit like Frankenstein ... the monster (Bigfoot) is not the conspiracy, it's the people who created him who are.)

And this clearly involves magic of some sort, so it must be a conspiracy of goat-magickers.

peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

Yes - those are the blighters!

(They've probably seen a few guys from the US military heading in their direction perhaps?

;)

'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard

Post by Avatar »

LOL I have never seen a local goat climb a tree. :D Goats are however not a primary livestock here.

Show me some Nguni cattle up a tree and I'll start believing in conspiracy theories. ;)

--A
peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

Trust me Av - that hump is filled with the latest digital spyware!

;)

'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard

Post by Avatar »

:LOLS:

--A
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Just in case you think this is photoshopped: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LPTD_1a8Uk

peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

:lol: :clap:

'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard

Post by Avatar »

It's a conspiracy!!

:D

--A
Wosbald
A Brainwashed Religious Flunkie

Post by Wosbald »

+JMJ+

Subject Header: Viganò/QAnon/Deep State/Deep Church
Intra-Thread Trackbacks: / /

Inter-Thread Trackbacks:
"Threats against Jewish centers/related":
"Arrest the Pope":
"Justice"
"I said hey, what's goin' on?": / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Promoting QAnon-linked Conspiracy, Boebert Says Resignations Will Soon Allow GOP to Control Congress

Congresswoman Lauren Boebert put a Q-flavored cherry atop an already controversial town hall last Monday night, when she claimed to have insider knowledge of a QAnon-linked conspiracy theory promoted by The Epoch Times that secret documents declassified in the final days of the Trump administration will expose wrongdoing by Trump’s enemies and lead to resignations and arrests, allowing Republicans to gain a majority in the U.S. House and Senate prior to the 2022 election.

Boebert, a Republican, claims her sources for this are close to Trump.

“And this is my opinion with that information that I have, I believe we will see resignations begin to take place. And I think we can take back the majority in the House and the Senate before 2022 when all of this is ended,” Boebert said at the Montrose event.

Her startling claim, first reported by Dennis Anderson of the Delta County Independent, came in response to the last question of the evening. An unidentified man wanted to know if there will ever be “perp walks” for Hillary Clinton and high-level officials like the former heads of the FBI and CIA.

Listen to the question at the Montrose town hall and Boebert’s answer, in audio recorded by Anderson, here:

Congresswoman Boebert Promotes QAnon Conspiracy: Predicts Resignations Based on Declassified Docs [YouTube: 2 min]

Boebert’s belief that a wave of resignations from Congress will allow Republicans to reclaim power before the next election is sure to raise some eyebrows.

[…]

Full transcript of Boebert’s answer:
So we are seeing a lot of ugliness uncovered, a lot of corruption exposed. But I believe that we are going to start seeing gifts and callings of righteous men and women exposed to counter all of this. Gifts that have remained dormant on the inside of people are going to start rising up. People are going to start filling these positions that they never saw themselves in, doing their part to serve their country.

Now, I want to tell you, I heard someone who is in very close contact with President Trump and the ins and outs of the White House under that administration talk to the owners of
Epoch Times. They talked to the owners of Epoch Times and they said: “don’t change anything. You are right over the target.”

So anyone who tries to tell you that this is a fringe newspaper/media don’t listen to them. I have very good sources to say this is really good information. Is it a hundred percent? I don’t know. But it’s really good information. And we all know that there was information that was declassified just a few days before President Trump left office. And I know someone who is involved in declassifying that. And this person is getting very tired of waiting on the DOJ to do something about it. And we will be hearing about it very, very soon. And this is my opinion with that information that I have, I believe we will see resignations begin to take place. And I think we can take back the majority in the House and the Senate before 2022 when all of this is ended.
[…]

Return to “General Discussion Forum”