dreaming Marvel hired me.

Look! Up in the sky! *To be continued...* (This story continued in KW Comics #263)

Moderators: dANdeLION, aTOMiC, sgt.null

sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

dreaming Marvel hired me.

Post by sgt.null »

had a dream last night that Marvel hired me to do a Punisher miniseries. The Punisher was fighting Neo-Nazis, alongside some sort of United Nations of crime fighting. he was in his "costume" that has the pull over mask. Frank Castle (the Punisher) notes an uptick in Neo-Nazis committing crimes around NYC.

SHIELD, using Daredevil as a liaison contacts Castle with information of a sighting of the Hate-Monger and Master Man.

Daredevil puts Castle in touch with the Red Guardian and Union Jack, both heroes sporting civilian gear. They are joined by Captain Britain, who has a location of the villains.

I woke up after that.

Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
aTOMiC
Lord

Post by aTOMiC »

That does sound like a dream. Maybe a nightmare.

I had a couple of dreams like that when I was 20 something and attempting to draw my own comics. Those kinds of dreams disappeared when I realized how talented I actually was.

Besides the moment you begin doing something creative for profit it becomes a bit more like a job. I've never been able to draw unless I was in the mood and I was rarely in the mood so I would have been fired by Marvel with my first assignment. :-)
"If you can't tell the difference, what difference does it make?"

"There is tic and toc in atomic" - Neil Peart
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

I am sure that Marvel would fire me as soon as I insisted on using the original 3D-Man in everything I wrote. Creativity over commerce...
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...

Return to “dANdeLION's Comics Cave”