Any korean pop fans here? I somehow doubt it....

Who's listening to what, what's going on in the music industry....

Moderators: StevieG, dANdeLION, lucimay

fightingmyinstincts
Giantfriend

Any korean pop fans here? I somehow doubt it....

Post by fightingmyinstincts »

I've been taken over by asian music, K-pop in particular. My roommate is Korean, but we have really different musical tastes even in the same ethnicity of music....she favors K-r&b which is very weird, and I like pretty undefinable stuff like Lee Jeong Hyun and Chaurim....some Han's Band, too...especially Lee Jeong Hyun, I have almost all her stuff....this probably means nothing to anyone here, but I would suggest it...
"Well of course I understand. You live forever because your pure, sinless service is utterly and indomitably unballasted by any weight or dross of mere human weakness. Ah, the advantages of clean living."
TC to Bannor, LFB
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

I'll download some (along with the hundreds of other things I'm meaning to download) once I work out how to use Kazaa Lite
fightingmyinstincts
Giantfriend

re

Post by fightingmyinstincts »

KAZAA LITE is the de-vile..... :evil: :evil: :evil:
I would suggest Limewire. (as a downloading thingy)
"Well of course I understand. You live forever because your pure, sinless service is utterly and indomitably unballasted by any weight or dross of mere human weakness. Ah, the advantages of clean living."
TC to Bannor, LFB
Lord Mhoram
Lord

Post by Lord Mhoram »

Now now, CovJr, we aren't downloading music illegally are we?
Edinburghemma
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Edinburghemma »

I would love to know about Korean pop. I love Chinese and Taiwanese stuff. My album of choice at the moment is the new one by Jay Chou.
The reality is in this head. Mine. I'm the projector at the planetarium, all the closed little universe visible in the circle of that stage is coming out of my mouth, eyes, and sometimes other orifices also.
FMI not logged in

re

Post by FMI not logged in »

You really ought to listen to Lee Jung Hyun....It's the awesomest and weirdest korean techno w/vocals...multi-genre-spanning...she made up her own language and claims to be from another planet....LJH is the coolest person in the whole universe...well maybe not really....
Edinburghemma
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Edinburghemma »

Sounds great. Thanks. I shall google her now... (goes off to google)
The reality is in this head. Mine. I'm the projector at the planetarium, all the closed little universe visible in the circle of that stage is coming out of my mouth, eyes, and sometimes other orifices also.
Edinburghemma
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Edinburghemma »

I am intrigued, but the PC/web for some reason or another wouldn't let me download anything. I shall persevere!

Return to “Vespers”