!!!!!!CARTOONS!!!!!!

Talk about all your favorite series, shows, programs, news anchorpeople, ect.

Moderators: Cagliostro, sgt.null

Who is Ur favorite Looney Tunes Character?

Tweety
7%
Taz
3%
Wile E. Coyote
10%
Buggs Bunny
10%
Marvin the Martian
17%
Marvin the Martian
17%
Daffy Duck
3%
Slyvester
No votes
Foghorn Leghorn
21%
Pepe Le Phew
7%
Elmer Fudd
3%

Total votes: 29

danlo
Lord

!!!!!!CARTOONS!!!!!!

Post by danlo »

Have @ it!, That's all folks!:
fall far and well Pilots!
Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

I voted for the coyote - poor thing :lol:
Bannor
Giantfriend

Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Bannor »

Absolutely no one can match Foghorn! Favorite quote:
"The trouble with a rat race boy is even if you win, you're still a rat!"
Looney Tunes is a classy organization. When a daycare put up Disney characters in their daycare room, they were sued by Disney. Looney Tunes stepped in and gave the daycare a group of pictures to put up in the daycare. Disney has sued schools for showing Disney movies in the classroom: even though the videos were bought, and it was free advertizement for Disney. Live long and prosper WB!
"Do you have a wife?"
"At one time."
"What happened to her?"
"She has been dead."
"How long ago did she die?"
"Two thousand years."
Hearthcoal
Lord

Post by Hearthcoal »

"Go away boy. Ya botha' me." - Foghorn Leghorn (I love to use that line on Seasauce when he gets a little saucy, so to speak.)

Still, Pepe is my favorite. So optimistic! So indominable! So schmelly!
danlo
Lord

Characters missed

Post by danlo »

Sorry, this poll thing cut me off b4 I could add the Road Runner, Porky Pig, Speedy Gonzales and Yosemite Sam--can u think of others? Buggs is my fav w/Marvin and Daffy close behind. Actually my fav Looney Tunes character is Pete the Puma--but he just had a couple of cameos: Buggs, "So, how many lumps of sugar would you like in your tea, Doc?" Pete, "Ohhhhh a whole lotta lumps, eeeeeeeehw!" Buggs takes hammer from behind back <Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam!!!!> "Oh thats one too many," Buggs presses the seventh lump back in2 Pete's head. :D 8O I love Looney Tunes! Don't care 4 Disney all that much except 4 Donald Duck and Ariel (ooh baby!). Huckleberry Hound is my man! Rollie Poli Olie is my hero and mentor! Tamara and I are closet Ed, Edd & Eddie freaks! I don't know y we just completely loose it during that cartoon--it's so insane! We also ocassionally watch the Teletubbies, but PLEASE don't tell any1. My fav new cartoon is Dexter's Laboratory: I love the way he talks and I 2 have an evil older sister named DeDe! BTW: this page is dedicated 2 Chuck Jones and William Barberra who just passed on: thanks guys we love ur toons! They will last 4ever!!!
Last edited by danlo on Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Prince of Amber
<i>Elohim</i>

Foghorn

Post by Prince of Amber »

I voted for Foghorn but only because I couldn't choose Sam the Sheepdog, anybody remember him? 'It's the Wolf, Its the Wolf' - 'I'll save you Lambsie', he used to pick the wolf up by the neck and catapult him over the hills and far away. Great stuff :lol:
danlo
Lord

I agree!

Post by danlo »

I agree w/Sam, however there weren't that many of his cartoons made. I love it @ the end of one of those cartoons when they both punch the timeclock @ the end of the day and say "See ya 2morrow Sam", "See ya Fred" or whatever the wolf's name was... :!: Hey I've got a big Looney Toons trivia :?: 4 y'all---those 2 little gopher guys that r SO polite 2 each other: What the hell r their names!!!???!!! I've wondered this 4 years--no they r not Chip and Dale as every1 I've asked tells me. But they totally crack me up--1 of my favorite Looney of all times is the 1 where 1 of those guys gets in2 a box, starts making sounds like a racecar and shoots up the tree. Who r these guys?
Hearthcoal
Lord

Post by Hearthcoal »

You guys are thinking of Wile E. Coyote, starring as Ralph Wolf opposite Sam Sheepdog in "Don't Give Up the Sheep". Great stuff!!

I have to agree with Danlo: Looney Tunes beats Disney animation hands down. Give me the Bugs Bunny and Road Runner Show any Saturday morning. "...on with the show. This is i-i-it!"

Found the official Looney Tunes website, but there was no mention of the "gopher guys".

Looney Tunes

Be sure to check out either Wile E. Coyote or Road Runner to read the 10 rules for their episodes. Fun stuff.
arwenavery
Woodhelvennin

what ever happend to

Post by arwenavery »

were tiny were tooney were all alittle looney..........if these count ( i know im young so shoot me!)

i really loved teh godfeathers !!!!! oh and for the new race of mangamon , stick this!!!!!
danlo
Lord

OH! COOOOOOL Arwen!!!

Post by danlo »

Ur thinking of Tiny Toons! They'r great!: Buster & Babbs. I love the duck and Hampton Eggs is SO cool! Yes I love the Godfeathers, but Pinky and the Brain was kinda stupid! I also love Angry Beavers (no they r not Lesbian Supremesists! :roll: 8O :D :D :D ) and Ren and Stimpy r GODS! I think The Animaniacs grew out of Tiny Toons--and they r SO silly it's UNBELIEVABLE!!! 8)
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

I voted for Tweety because RoadRunner wasn't on there....

Ahem...

"Overture! Curtain lights!
This is it, the night of nights!
No more rehearsing, and nursing of parts --
We know every part by heart --

"Overture! Curtain lights!
This is it, we'll hit the heights!
And oh, what heights we'll hit --
On with the show, this is it!"

(Yes, I'm showing my age, and I don't care! :mrgreen:
arwenavery
Woodhelvennin

DANLO!!!!!

Post by arwenavery »

Pinky and the Brain were CULT over here .......everyone who didnt watch cartoons still loved em.........did y`all here about scooby doo the movie ( or am i way behind times ..only heard recently:)!
danlo
Lord

Poll Results for those who can't c them, as of 5-3-02:

Post by danlo »

Vote 4 ur fav character! sorry I didn't kno how 2 fit Roadrunner and some others in there: Tweety, Marvin and Foghorn r tied 4 the lead!
Hearthcoal
Lord

Post by Hearthcoal »

Aliantha, you are indeed a treasure.

I absolutely love the theme from Looney Tunes. Now I have all the words, thanks to you!

A thousand blessings and a case of aliantha jelly to you!!
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

I totally love Foghorn Leghorn .. and Wile E Coyote!! .. and Pepe Le Pew .. hehe .. they all cool!!! Warner Bros fav. when kid .. still watch it when on .. but not on much .. :cry: .. these days!

Love cartoons .. period!!

Favourite cartoon today .. The Simpsons!! Love the Simpsons .. favourite character .. Montgomery Burns!!!! He is soooo funny!! I love him .. and his boney miserable wonderful self!!

Ofcourse I like Homer Bart and Lisa too .. Ahpoo isnt bad either .. I just love 'em all ..
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
danlo
Lord

What about Futurama?

Post by danlo »

By the same guy--Matt Goering? that does the Simpsons it's silly!
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

bump, cauz it's fun
Infelice
Lord

Post by Infelice »

Yeah it seems fun Danlo, but I can't vote in the poll :(

I would vote for Wile E Coyote..... the poor guy just couldn't take a trick.
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Daffy Duck all the way.

Speaking of cartoons, with my cable modem I can now satisfy my childhood longing for Danger Mouse. Yay!
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Y can't u vote Infelice? :?

Return to “TV Shows”