The Latest Potentially-Explosive Racially-Charged Murder

Archive From The 'Tank
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

... Therefore it's the Democrats fault. It's all clear now.
TheFallen
Master of Innominate Surquedry

Post by TheFallen »

wayfriend wrote:
The Fallen wrote:Blatant and denigratory ascribing of motive, when such clearly cannot possibly be known.
What about blatant and denigratory accusations of mental fitness? No?

What about blatant and denigratory ascribing of motive on the basis of being solely motivated by party affilliation? No?
Leaving aside such obvious "whataboutism", please do feel entirely free to complain to the powers that be with evidence, if you feel unfairly attacked.
wayfriend wrote:I see. YOUR ad hominem attacks are allowed.
You are of course freely at liberty to believe that I have been awarded some form of carte blanche by those in charge, if you like. Also please feel entirely free to believe that you are also singled out by the Powers That Be for shockingly biassed and unfair treatment. Of course such a conspiracy theory may lead others to see some relevance in my entirely generalised comments elsewhere about persecution complexes and general mental fitness. That's of course up to them.
wayfriend wrote:In fact, you are TAILORING your definition of ad hominem attack to match specific people that you are TARGETTING with your CONTINUED ABUSE.
I'd invite you again to present your complaints with evidence to the powers that be. However, I sadly suspect, if they do not find in your favour, that you will take this as categorical proof that you are singled out for unfair treatment by one and all, rather than allowing for the possibility that you might yourself be just plain wrong.
wayfriend wrote:E.g. "the perpetrator comes as utterly no surprise." is an ad hominem attack.
I disagree. It's a statement of my own honest opinion - I was utterly unsurprised to see your accusations of racism against another poster. My opinion is based on the considerable weight of available historical evidence - and there's to my mind a very clear and consistent track record. However, again if you think this is a matter for complaint, please again feel free to take it up with the requisite authorities.
wayfriend wrote:
Avatar wrote:WF please do not ascribe motive or intent to Sarge's post
Didn't! It's all in the text of my post, I don't need to explain further. Don't listen to misinformation please.
Doesn't it strike you as at all odd that yet again you're the only person in step and it's the rest of the world (now apparently including site Admins as well as forum Mods) that's out of time? But hey, stick with your "everyone's conspiring against me!" victimhood view of things, if that's what floats your boat and strikes you as more likely - the choice is of course yours to fervently believe in whatever reality you need to in order to get you through your day.
wayfriend wrote:...then you rule out being able to address any concerted campaign to make certain groups look bad by repetitive denigration. You know, like what the Fallen and sarge and Hashi do to me EVERY DAY.
I beg to differ. In my considered opinion, the only person "making you look bad" (as you put it) is yourself - with the most recent in a long line of prime examples being your ad hominem slating of Sarge above. If some choose to examine your posts - all made in your own words - and use these as clear evidence to highlight such a conclusion, who's to blame there? Those examining your posts? Or the clearly unfair and prejudiced people in charge of KW?

It has to be one of those two surely, because after all it cannot POSSIBLY be you who's at fault, right?

:roll:
Newsflash: the word "irony" doesn't mean "a bit like iron" :roll:

Shockingly, some people have claimed that I'm egocentric... but hey, enough about them

"If you strike me down, I shall become far stronger than you can possibly imagine."
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Gaius Octavius »

sgt.null wrote:I'm posting videos and links. If I tell you Joe Biden is for gun confiscation, I'm posting a video of him saying so. If im telling you Joe Biden is lying about his Covid response and that he called the China 🇨🇳 travel ban xenopbobic. I'm posting the video.

Me asking if Biden is possibly compromised in his China 🇨🇳 dealings by it seeming that he received money 💰 from China 🇨🇳 through his coke addled son Hunter is a fair question. Not a statement.
Did you know that Trump did NOT in fact block ALL travel from China?
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

It is Democrats fault when Pelosi refuses to help the American people.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

Pelosi and the House passed additional relief in May. The response from the Senate was to not even take up the bill. They could have put together their own version that better reflected GOP priorities for relief, then arrived at a compromise bill in conference committee, but the choice of McConnell and the rest of the Senate GOP was to stonewall and do nothing.

To now put the lack of needed relief on Pelosi and the House is disingenuous at best.

This is not in any way about Militarization of the Police. Darn thread creep!
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

WF - when a Democrat says they don't have time to disprove an issue, it means they can't. Instead you attack me.

Ur - yiu want it both ways. Trump is a racist for blocking China 🇨🇳 travel but Trump didn't go far enough.

And the question remains, is Biden soft on China 🇨🇳 because he was getting money from them? Is Biden compromised?

Biden is taking four days off in October during the campaign. Is it because he doesn't want to answer questions about Bu ter?
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/14/coronav ... -bill.html

Pelosi wants money to bail out blue states.

"Democrats have proposed $436 billion in aid for state and local governments that could have to cut essential services as they face increased costs and lower revenue during the pandemic. Mnuchin offered $300 billion for states and municipalities."

So instead oc for using on American families, Nancy wants a slush fund to bail out democrats for their failed policies.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

wayfriend wrote:No one has time to debunk all the shit you post!
Why do you feel the need to debunk anything he posts? If he posts wild conspiracy theories or outright misinformation, it is up each individual to figure that out for themselves.
wayfriend wrote:And if you rule THAT out (these rules seem very very specific, as if they are targetted for very very specific people) then you rule out being able to address any concerted campaign to make certain groups look bad by repetitive denigration. You know, like what the Fallen and sarge and Hashi do to me EVERY DAY.
Actually, for the most part I ignore you. I have learned over the years here that it is often unwise to attempt to interact with you directly.
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

Think again about the meaning of the words you are writing, Sarge.

If I properly understand, you are opposing aid for state and local governments that would forestall cuts in essential services due to the increased demand for those services in the current emergency and the concomitant reduction in revenues due to reduced tax and fee revenue.

That breakdown is not limited to any particular political alignment of the foundering state / local governments. Those twin effects (increased demand for support services like unemployment, property tax deferral, public health advocacy, capital spending to enable virtual education, etc. and reduced revenue from business, sales, and deferred property taxes) have most communities in a bind. Blaming this on the (undeniable) failings of some large cities is pretty specious.

Are you really willing to deny relief to every town that is bending under the demands of maintaining civic services...or just those that you distain because of the leaders those communities have chosen?

Tsk. I hear that rhetoric from you, but from all I know of you, that is not what you would do in the real world.
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

I purposely pull articles and videos from non conservative sources when I can. There are times I don't post something because I can't find a liberal source for the info.

Some sources like crime numbers, murder rates, etc you can get from the FBI.

And unlike others here I have admitted when I am wrong. I was wrong about Jacob Blake being wanted for raping a child. He was wanted for raping an adult. I admitted my mistake and owned up to it. I even apologized for my mistake.

And it is not my goal to make any one poster look bad. It is my goal to point out what the left and thdir media is lying about.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

SD - i am against sending money to cities that stood by and allowed rioting to damage property. I am against sending money to cities defunding their police departments. I am agsinst sending money to Cuomo after he signed the death warrents for all the elderly he sent back to nursing homes

I am for sending aid to individuals and small companies. I am not for Democrats continuing to shutter small businesses in hopes of hurting Trump in the election.

Remember this is who Pelosi is. During a lockdown in a pandemic.

https://youtu.be/DgfumenJbXE
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Savor Dam wrote: This is not in any way about Militarization of the Police. Darn thread creep!
I concur and will be moving the posts later.
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

Hashi Lebwohl wrote:
Savor Dam wrote: This is not in any way about Militarization of the Police. Darn thread creep!
I concur and will be moving the posts later.
When you do move this subthread to an appropriate place, please feel free to delete both the then-unnecessary bolded aside you quoted and this comment.
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

~ Barbara Reinhold

~ George Bernard Shaw
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

I usually don't delete them; it helps with keeping a record why posts got moved.

I think this was an okay topic, but even if it isn't ideal I will just leave them for now.
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

https://news.yahoo.com/houston-officer- ... 29513.html

Black police Sergeant killed two weeks before his retirement. I've yet to see BLM down here protesting about his murder. Perhaps WF could explain why?
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

sgt.null wrote:https://news.yahoo.com/houston-officer- ... 29513.html

Black police Sergeant killed two weeks before his retirement. I've yet to see BLM down here protesting about his murder. Perhaps WF could explain why?
Um ... because the authorities decided to arrest the perpetrator and charge him with a crime?

Have you not yet noticed that it's when that doesn't happen that BLM protests the incident?

Why do you work SO HARD to make a movement dedicated to equal protections under the law LOOK BAD?
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

Gonna have to disagree with wf on this point. Chauvin was also arrested and charged with a crime, but there were still protests. BLM is not protesting this because, as I've repeatedly said, that's not the issue at hand. Let me try to explain it a different way, and hope there is some understanding.

This is like complaining that people trying to find a cure for cancer are not trying to find a cure for heart disease. That's not what they're about.

The confusion over every instance of a black life being cruelly ended not being the focus of Black Lives Matter is understandable. Black Lives Matter should have a much longer name. Something like: Black Lives Matter, and they should not be ended when a white person is in the mood. That's what it's actually about. But that's a bit unwieldy.

I say again that we cannot have white people killing black people - not even (particularly not?) white police killing black people - when there can so clearly be no claim of self-defense, or that not doing so would have lead to the death of an innocent. Not even if there is no reason to believe it was a murder motivated by racism. Centuries of barbaric treatment of black people at the hands of white oppressors mean it is going to be seen as a continuation of such policies, whether anyone likes it or not, and whether any particular incident actually is or not. Don't like that? Too bad. Try being in the group that has been on the receiving end of that treatment. Feeling picked on? Really? That's heartbreaking.

This shit has to stop. More methods of preventing it need to be found.

It would be helpful if those who are not going try to help find solutions to the problem, or at least speak out against it, would at least stop being so persistent about trying to make matters worse.
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

WF - I dont have to Make BLM look bad. They do that themselves.

BLM leader admits they are trained Marxists and want to disrupt the nuclear family.
https://youtu.be/8J68p5l-gjQ

BLM leader says if we don't give into their extortion they will burn down the system.
https://youtu.be/_Fz4ZpZGkkw

BLM mobs call for the murder of police.
https://youtu.be/eXcLuIq23tw

Someone acts on that wish for the murder of 5 police officers in Dallas during a BLM March.
https://youtu.be/DYGanOktVfA

BLM "peaceful" protest
https://youtu.be/_zxrv6FDt04

BLM "peaceful" protests
https://youtu.be/sDjAYVSrVjw
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

I will still continue to call that organization "black lives matter, except when black people are killed by other black people, and then we don't talk about it".
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

Hashi Lebwohl wrote:I will still continue to call that organization "black lives matter, except when black people are killed by other black people, and then we don't talk about it".
Our resident democrats seem umwilling to argue the video evidence.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...

Return to “Coercri”