"Does everyone on this bloody rock know...XXX

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

Gil galad
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Gil galad »

CovenantJr wrote: Anyway, men don't always walk like they're proud. Some shamble like they're trying to stay awake :| :lol:
ROFL!! 8O
Blue_Spawn
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Blue_Spawn »

I bet Covenant left various male suplements lying around.
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

LOL! and... *barf*

Question: What it the Leper say to the Hooker?

Answer: You can keep the tip :wink:

Old yes... but I had to say it... :P
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

*gag, retch* Thanks for that *heave* :roll:
sindatur
The Gap Into Spam

Post by sindatur »

ROTFLMAO, Darth, I think that comment tops the rest in the topic. Maybe I haven't been around the Covenant Forums for long enough, but, that was a new one on me.

I have to agree with the rest of the sane answers. Linden and Covenant slept in the same room. Neither of them had been active in that way for some time, so it probably showed in some kinda way (Facial Expression, posture, gait, etc)
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

sindatur wrote:ROTFLMAO, Darth, I think that comment tops the rest in the topic. Maybe I haven't been around the Covenant Forums for long enough, but, that was a new one on me.

I have to agree with the rest of the sane answers. Linden and Covenant slept in the same room. Neither of them had been active in that way for some time, so it probably showed in some kinda way (Facial Expression, posture, gait, etc)
No... I don't think that comment I made has ever been said by anyone on this forum, at least to my knowledge... it's just prostitution and leprosy has been around for such a long time I naturally thought the joke was old... hmmmm... maybe I was mistaken.
*gag, retch* Thanks for that *heave*
Any time Roger.... any time... 8)
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

sindatur wrote:So it probably showed in some kinda way (Facial Expression, posture, gait, etc)
Yeah... as I said... Covenant most have had a couple fingers, rib and his nose...
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

Darth Revan wrote:No... I don't think that comment I made has ever been said by anyone on this forum, at least to my knowledge... it's just prostitution and leprosy has been around for such a long time I naturally thought the joke was old... hmmmm... maybe I was mistaken.
Well, I first heard it in 1982 or so. But it's still funny! :haha:

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

aliantha wrote:
Darth Revan wrote:No... I don't think that comment I made has ever been said by anyone on this forum, at least to my knowledge... it's just prostitution and leprosy has been around for such a long time I naturally thought the joke was old... hmmmm... maybe I was mistaken.
Well, I first heard it in 1982 or so. But it's still funny! :haha:
1982?! 8O 8O 8O Damn! It is old... man it's goddamn ancient.
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

For cryin' out loud, Darth, I'm not *that* old. Am I? <surreptitiously checks in mirror for additional grey hairs>

Leper jokes were making the rounds back then. Another sample (for all you hockey fans):

Q: Why did the lepers stop their hockey game?
A: There was a face off in the corner.

Mercifully, those are the only two that I can remember....

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

aliantha wrote:For cryin' out loud, Darth, I'm not *that* old. Am I? <surreptitiously checks in mirror for additional grey hairs>
LOL! I know :D I did it to joke with you :)

|G
Last edited by Revan on Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

aliantha wrote:For cryin' out loud, Darth, I'm not *that* old. Am I? <surreptitiously checks in mirror for additional grey hairs>
Well, the jokes are older than Darth... :P
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

CovenantJr wrote:
Well, the jokes are older than Darth... :P
8)
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

:lol:

EZ Board Survivor

Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

Bump. :P
Seafoam Understone
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Seafoam Understone »

Leper jokes were making the rounds back then. Another sample (for all you hockey fans):

What did the leper say to the hooker when they were done?

Keep the Tip :faint:
remember the Oath Of Peace!

https://ralph.rigidtech.com
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

Seafoam Understone wrote:

What did the leper say to the hooker when they were done?

Keep the Tip :faint:
Read all the thread. :P
Creator
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Creator »

Darth Revan wrote:LOL! and... *barf*

Question: What it the Leper say to the Hooker?

Answer: You can keep the tip :wink:

Old yes... but I had to say it... :P
ROTFLMAOPMP!!!!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
He/She who dies with the most toys wins! Wait a minute ... I can't die!!!
Dawngreeter
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Dawngreeter »

DukkhaWaynhim wrote:Perhaps Linden accidently broadcast her...um, more intense feelings... using her super-powered Healthsense.

DW
[Weird, warped, and Waynhim-Proud!]
In that case, just maybe, Seadreamer enjoyed the lovemaking as well.
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

A study on how the Giants knew :D

Ok, if you were a Giant - any Giant - what would you think if you saw a man defending so passionately a woman with whom he's associated, even though he's just been told she killed one of his companions?
'She saved me! She saved all of us! Do you think that was easy? I'm not going to turn my back on her, just because she did something I don't understand!'
'Ur-Lord -' Brinn began.
'No!' Covenant's passion carried so many implications of power that it shocked the deck under Linden's feet. 'You've gone too far already!' His chest heaved with the effort he made to control himself. 'In Andelain - with the Dead - Elena talked about her. She said, "care for her, beloved, so that in the end she may heal us all." Elena,' he insisted, 'The High Lord. She loved me, and it killed her. But never mind that. I won't have her treated this way.' His voice shredded under the strain of self-containment. 'Maybe you don't trust her.' His half-fist jabbed possibilities of fire around him. 'Maybe you don't trust me.' He could not keep himself from yelling. 'But you are by God going to leave her alone!'

Then he motions for her to follow him somewhere quieter:
He gave her no time to think. 'Come with me.'
What does he want to talk with her about? She doesn't flee the room sobbing; there's no evidence of struggles nor detonations of wild magic; we are to suppose the cabin has windows (so shouts could probably be heard) and no shouts are heard. Hmm... what might a man and a woman be doing in the silence and privacy of a cabin?
As if it weren't enough, they look rather different when they get out of the cabin the following day...
Lately, they went out on deck together. They did not wear their own clothes, but rather donned short robes of grey, flocked wool which one of the Giants had sewn for them - left behind their old apparel as if they had sloughed off at least one layer of their former selves. The bulk of the robes was modest and comfortable; but still his awareness of her was plain in his gaze. Barefoot on the stone as if they had made their peace with the Giantship, they left her cabin, ascended to the afterdeck.
Then for a time Linden felt she was blushing like a girl. She strove to remain detached; but she could not stifle the blood which betrayed her face.
Not to mention, of course, the fact they go out together - which can hardly mean "we fought a lot"... any Giant unable to solve this simple equation is not worth being called a Giant! :D

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”