Seinfeld ... on DVD!!

Talk about all your favorite series, shows, programs, news anchorpeople, ect.

Moderators: Cagliostro, sgt.null

Metal-Demon
Giantfriend

Seinfeld ... on DVD!!

Post by Metal-Demon »

Has anyone picked up any of the first 3 seasons yet?

I'm literally chomping at the bit to get my grubby mits on these DVD's!
-- I've learnt everything I need to know about life just by listening to RUSH --
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

Never liked it myself... I always thought it was a bit like Friends... a bit over trying... in attempts to make you laugh...
Metal-Demon
Giantfriend

Post by Metal-Demon »

Wow! I've never heard that comparison before. I loathed "Friends" with a passion ...

Oh well, to each his own!
-- I've learnt everything I need to know about life just by listening to RUSH --
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Great show. Pretty much as close to the anti-Friends as you can get without having poor or black people, imo. Unfortunately, I just don't have the kesef to plunk down on the set.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Metal-Demon
Giantfriend

Post by Metal-Demon »

My wonderful girlfriend, Lisa bought the Season 1 & 2 Set, as well as the Season 3 set for me today!

Joy! :D
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

Love love love Seinfeld! A sitcom that I actually would get on dvd. (If I didn't have a couple seasons of West Wing, the 2nd of Northern Exposure, 4 seasons of Highlander, whatever Samurai Jack there is, all of Angel, and most of Buffy to get already! 8O)
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Metal-Demon
Giantfriend

Post by Metal-Demon »

Aint that the truth, Fist and Faith! There are so many great TV DVD's coming out, it's difficult to keep up!!

Return to “TV Shows”