Dangermouse

Talk about all your favorite series, shows, programs, news anchorpeople, ect.

Moderators: Cagliostro, sgt.null

Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Dangermouse

Post by Myste »

Dangermouse is possibly the greatest secret agent parody cartoon ever, and the only one in which a tie-wearing hamster with a fear of brown paper helps save the world.

Nickelodeon used to show it when I was a kid, which is how I became familiar with it. Now it is virtually impossible to find in the States in any format whatsoever. Any other DM fans out there who can commiserate--or rub it in that they live in the UK and can take DM for granted?
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Haven't seen any Dangermouse since I was very wee. I think I liked it, but my memories of it are very hazy.

www.dangermouse.org/
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I loved it.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

As did I. Count Duckula was pretty good, too, though I could never quite understand why the Count Duckula with his own series was so much different than the one in DM.

Still occasionally say "Crikey" and "Crumbs" to this day.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Kymbierlee
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Kymbierlee »

Loved this show too- haven't thought about it in years. Wow there are a lot of like minds on the Watch. I am SO glad I found this place.

"Penfold- We're in the potty part of the universe."
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Sylvanus wrote:As did I. Count Duckula was pretty good, too, though I could never quite understand why the Count Duckula with his own series was so much different than the one in DM.

Still occasionally say "Crikey" and "Crumbs" to this day.
I definitely liked Count Duckula. I wanted a teleporting castle.
Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

CovenantJr wrote:I definitely liked Count Duckula. I wanted a teleporting castle.
Who didn't? I also think it would have been nice to live in a postbox, though.
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.

Return to “TV Shows”