Thomas Covenant Art

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

caamora
The Purifier

Post by caamora »

I'd love to email you some of his work, however, I would not know how! I'm one of the few VERY computer illiterate! I think I would need a scanner of some sort - which I don't have. Hey! maybe my son would know how! :lol:
The King has one more move.
Bannor
Giantfriend

Children

Post by Bannor »

Ah, Caamora! The children always seem to learn the computer quicker than we (the adults) do. :oops: Be sure and ask your son. My daughter set up the graphics on my site, and I have to ask her how to change things sometimes. I know that she uses a scanner to scan her art in, but I (sometimes) take a picture with my digital camera and load the picture that way (quality is not as good, but it suffices). Looking forward to seeing some of your son's work! :)
"Do you have a wife?"
"At one time."
"What happened to her?"
"She has been dead."
"How long ago did she die?"
"Two thousand years."
caamora
The Purifier

Post by caamora »

Digital camera? uh-oh :oops: Don't even have one of those! I suppose I'm still living in the stone age! Thanks for the hint, Bannor! :)
Bannor
Giantfriend

digital camaras

Post by Bannor »

Nay, M'Lady, you are not from the stone age! I only have one because it's almost demanded if one sells on EBAY. I then got a great deal on UBID. Look around the prices are coming down all the time (w/better features): similar to vcrs! :)
"Do you have a wife?"
"At one time."
"What happened to her?"
"She has been dead."
"How long ago did she die?"
"Two thousand years."
caamora
The Purifier

Post by caamora »

UBID? I'm sorry but I have no idea what that is! :oops: :D Anyway, we can discuss this via email and not use up the discussion board for it - in case anyone else cares to comment?!
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

umm .. the Klingons have a battle cry which embodies .. Death before dishonour' .. and if I was a treckie I guess I would know what it was :roll: .. at the very heart of their ethos .. is that they secure an honourable death .. they are honour bound yet also highly aggressive and extemely unreasonable race of beings. fyi.

This in itself is different from the Bloodguard .. though they are known also for their inability to reason .. oh well ..
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
WhiteGoldWielder
Servant of the Land

Post by WhiteGoldWielder »

I'm pretty sure KW was described as having a spiral staircase!
Dromond
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dromond »

I don't recall the staircase of Kevinswatch as spiral,but cut almost vertically,angled to opposite corners, the whole of the stairs visible at once.(Cool! another reason to pick up the books again!) :D

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”