Coursers

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

drew
The Gap Into Spam

Post by drew »

I doubt if they were once Rayhnin-The Ramen and Rayhnin left at the onset of the sunbane--But I'm sure that Samadi/Gibbon had some help from his boss in forging them from possibly regular horses.
I thought you were a ripe grape
a cabernet sauvignon
a bottle in the cellar
the kind you keep for a really long time
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Who's to say they were "made"? the Sunbane caused some pretty warped creations all on its own. But if i had to pick someone, it would be one of the Ravers but before Gibbon, early on in the creation of the Sunbane.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
drew
The Gap Into Spam

Post by drew »

***How the heck did the First post become the 3rd?
a cabernet sauvignon
a bottle in the cellar
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

That IS strange....
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
drew
The Gap Into Spam

Post by drew »

what the *** is going on with this thread?
a cabernet sauvignon
a bottle in the cellar
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Test. (ignore this)

Edit - yup, looks like we have another glitch. The first post in this topic has somehow been dated 12 hours in the future, so when the phpBB orders this topic it a) always puts that post last, and b) always marks it unread (cos the last time you visited was before 11am tomorrow, get it?). I think this has happened once or twice before (long time ago), just something to do with the server clock, perhaps.
Akasri
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Akasri »

Ok, who's playing with the Arch of Time today? :)
Warmark
Lord

Coursers

Post by Warmark »

coursers. subane warped ranyhyn? who made them?
Encryptic
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Encryptic »

drew wrote:I doubt if they were once Rayhnin-The Ramen and Rayhnin left at the onset of the sunbane--But I'm sure that Samadi/Gibbon had some help from his boss in forging them from possibly regular horses.
I wouldn't be surprised in the least. Foul was able to create a whole army of Illearth Stone-warped creatures in TPTP, so I'm sure that creating a bunch of Coursers would have been no problem for him or one of his flunkies.

The idea that they might have been Ranyhyn is an intriguing idea. The Ranyhyn are creatures of Earthpower, right? Maybe the effects of the Sunbane and the corruption of the Earthpower enabled Foul to master some Ranyhyn and mold them into Coursers.

Or maybe this should just be filed in the "Bizarre Theories" folder.... :P

::shrug::
Warmark
Lord

Post by Warmark »

the ranyhyn left at the onset of the sunbane, but mabye there were a few roaming somewhere in the north and got caught at sunrise. this could explain why there seem to be so few of them.

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”