Help! I'm missing seven pages in the White Gold Wielder.

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

malinda_maloney
Stonedownor

Help! I'm missing seven pages in the White Gold Wielder.

Post by malinda_maloney »

I have a hardcover book published by Ballantine Books in 1983. The pages I'm missing are 143-148. I probably could skip them.. but... I want to know what happens. Can anyone help?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
malinda_maloney
Stonedownor

Nevermind. I found the in-depth discussion section.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
matrixman
The Gap Into Spam

Post by matrixman »

Sorry, malinda, we weren't ignoring you. I was trying to think of the best way to summarize those missing pages for you; however, the Dissecting forum (I'm assuming that's the section you mean) gets the job done, too. :)
malinda_maloney
Stonedownor

Oh I never thought you were. :lol: I just actually tried looking around for once and hey, it worked!

I'm very much so caught up now.
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

Malinda, while you're catching up, please feel free to add your thoughts and comments to the chapter reads. It's always cool to have a fresh perspective.
kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

Post by kevinswatch »

Weren't those pages about Covenant and Linden's trip to the frat party, where they got completely wasted?-jay

(What's the deal with all of these books missing pages, anyhow? Heh.)
malinda_maloney
Stonedownor

Ha!

I actually think my library has signed a contract with Barnes and Nobles to intentionally rip out pages so die-hards like me who must read EVERY single word will run out and grab a new copy.

I knew everything in life was secretly involved in some conspiracy theory.

By the way... I've lurked for a bit in the dissecting section... I plan on heading over there after the next chapter.
Wormz1
Servant of the Land

Post by Wormz1 »

VERY odd. i had page 145-146 ripped out of my library copy of the ill-earth war. :?: :?: :?: Strange.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Give me a while and ill have those pages typed up. Same for the Illearth war Wormz.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”