How do you feel today?

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

dennisrwood
The Gap Into Spam

Post by dennisrwood »

Cho: ouch.

i am going in early so a co-worker can go do something or another. he told me what he was doing at least twice, and i have forgotten it both times.
drew
The Gap Into Spam

Post by drew »

One of the kids got up early, I'm tierd.

Have a Five-year-olds birthday party to go to today. By brother is dressing up as the Green-Goblin, all the kids get spiderman masks, and sillystring.

Should be interesting.
I thought you were a ripe grape
a cabernet sauvignon
a bottle in the cellar
the kind you keep for a really long time
Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

8O 5 year olds and silly string??? 8O You are a brave, brave man, drew.

I'm going to a double-graduation party today--one of my friend's kids is graduating from high school, and the kid's not-quite-nephew (long, long story) is graduating from kindergarten.
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.
Furls Fire
Lord

Post by Furls Fire »

Chelsea's graduation from pre school happened while I was in the hospital. :( But, Russ got some really good video of it. Soooooooo adorable!! She had a little hat and tossell. :) :)

I'm actually feeling a bit better today, my eyes aren't blurring out on me anymore, and the dizzies (no comment from Fist or danlo!!) have subsided. So, still on the mend! :) :)
And I believe in you
altho you never asked me too
I will remember you
and what life put you thru.

~fly fly little wing, fly where only angels sing~

~this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you~

...for then I could fly away and be at rest. Sweet rest, Mom. We all love and miss you.

Image Image
ChoChiyo
The Gap Into Spam

Post by ChoChiyo »

Glad you are on the mend, Tracy.

I'm a little groggy today--and my knee still hurts--but more from the frostbite than the other today.

Why does a freeze FEEL like a burn??

Empress Cho hammers the KABC of Evil.

"If Ignorance is Bliss, Ann Coulter must be the happiest woman in the universe!"

Take that, you Varlet! :P
Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

Glad to hear it, Furls! :D
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by duchess of malfi »

Furls Fire wrote:Chelsea's graduation from pre school happened while I was in the hospital. :( But, Russ got some really good video of it. Soooooooo adorable!! She had a little hat and tossell. :) :)

I'm actually feeling a bit better today, my eyes aren't blurring out on me anymore, and the dizzies (no comment from Fist or danlo!!) have subsided. So, still on the mend! :) :)
I'm so glad you are feeling better!! :S :S :S :S :S

And Damelon -- lots of hugs for you today! |G |G |G |G |G |G |G |G |G |G |G |G

I worked six days last week, and even though I pretty much did nothing yesterday, I'm still pretty tired. Image I have a ton of laundry and housework and yardwork to do, though, so I'll be quite busy today...I hope I won't be too tired to go see Cinderella Man tonight... :(
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Furls Fire wrote:Chelsea's graduation from pre school happened while I was in the hospital. :( But, Russ got some really good video of it. Soooooooo adorable!! She had a little hat and tossell. :) :)

:) Great to know!
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

I've simultaneous got hayfever and a nasty cold, so I feel pretty rough.
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

Ouch. Poor Alan... :( Get well. :twirl:

I feel... apprehensive. My stepsister from Wisconsin is visiting today, and the stepmother creature is doing a big breakfast thing... 8O :? *FEAR* Oh, and I got some pictures back yesterday, and I'm rather embarrassed: I look like a Hobbit in some of them. What if a visually challenged dragon flies by?????

Oh, and I feel guilty for being here and not working on me story... or me book, for that matter. :?

Oh, look, weather.
MsMary
The Gap Into Spam

Post by MsMary »

I'm am feeling hot.

It's 86 degrees fahrenheit in Miami and humid and my air conditioner picked this weekend to kick the bucket. :x

More Current Conditions (according to Yahoo weather):
Feels Like: 93° (I'll say! :x )
Barometer: 29.96 in and steady
Wind: ESE 14 mph
Humidity: 67%
(As in - very humid :( )
"The Cheat is GROUNDED! We had that lightswitch installed for you so you could turn the lights on and off, not so you could throw lightswitch raves!"
- I'm always all right.
- Is all right special Time Lord code for really not all right at all?

- You're all irresponsible fools!
- The Doctor: But we're very experienced irresponsible fools.

THOOLAH member since 2005

EZBoard Survivor
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

I just got to work and have about 15 minutes before my shift starts. Once again, we will be short staffed, and I walked into a great big mess left over from the previous shift. :(

How do I feel today? I feel like running away. :wink:
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Frustrated.
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Murrin wrote:Frustrated.
That, too. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Damelon
Lord

Post by Damelon »

Not a bad day today. I've been just kicking back listening to music for the last hour and a half. It's not quite as hot today, but still as humid as the past few days.
Mica
Woodhelvennin

Post by Mica »

I hate when weekends are over. I wish we could have a 5 day weekend and 2 working days :lol: life will be more fun.

Besides dealing with a hot and humid weather :x that makes everyone crumpy, I'm pretty darn happy. Things are finally getting done and with good results.

Life is good!!!! :bwave:
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony"

-Mahatma Gandhi
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Mica wrote:crumpy
...well, I'm glad I don't live there or I might be tempted to serve myself at tea. :P
fall far and well Pilots!
Mica
Woodhelvennin

Post by Mica »

danlo wrote:
Mica wrote:crumpy
...well, I'm glad I don't live there or I might be tempted to serve myself at tea. :P
Oops wrong letter on the keyboard :lol: hmm but that could be interesting to have a crumpy danlo with my tea :lol: As I said before, too hot and humid for a cup of tea,bu I can always try a CRUMPY

:mrgreen:
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony"

-Mahatma Gandhi
dennisrwood
The Gap Into Spam

Post by dennisrwood »

edit
Last edited by dennisrwood on Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

dennisrwood wrote:good day. took the grandkids to the ocean last night, they stayed overnight. the youngest went with us to ponyland. he rode a horse for the first time and got to pet sheep and goats, and chase chickens.
That sounds like a wonderful day. 8) Things are better now. They actually found someone to come in for both call-ins (miracles do happen 8O ) and things are getting caught up here at work. 8)

Return to “General Discussion Forum”