How do you feel today?

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

Waddley
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Waddley »

I slept until about one thirty today... and my head STILL hurts.

Stupid hangover.

(That's great about your neice, Jawneeta! Hopefully through her you'll be able to find more family?)

EDIT: OH!! I found my camera! (Hence the red panda picture in my sig.) I'd rather not talk about where I found it... :oops: Anyway, no buying a new camera for me. Which is kinda too bad, cause I really hate this one :P
"Let my inspiration flow in token rhyme, suggesting rhythm." -Robert Hunter
jwaneeta
Bloodguard

Post by jwaneeta »

Lucimay wrote:
jwaneeta wrote:I'm stunned. A long lost niece contacted me via an old friend in California. I haven't laid eyes on her since she was a toddler. For 20+ years I haven't been able to find a trace of any relatives... for 20 years I thought I was completely alone in the world. I'm stunned.

wow... 8O

|G
Thanks. Thanks so much. I'm getting over the shock now. Maybe I'm a stronger person, because ten years ago I would've never answered that email and consigned it to the crank!fan file. Yay for aging!

We spoke on the phone, and I'm thinking this may be positive development. I've spent 20 years thinking I was alone on this earth, and suddenly I have two nieces and a grandniece - I'm an ancestor!

Wow. My brain.
the rue of the melody could not be mistaken
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Here's the Amazing heart Blister! And negative to make it more clear.

Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Spring
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Spring »

Is that yours?
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Well I'm a bit stunned and relieved. I was just rejected. She rang ne twenty minutes ago and told me that she had analysed her feelings and her gut reaction was that it didn't feel right. Funny that, after hitting on me really hard,
Spoiler
sex sessions on msn
, and making out for hours on her couch or in the forest. We seemed to hit it off really well . . . . oh well. Oh yes, I'm relieved. Why? Well for a start she's a smoker, second I didn't find her that physically attractive - iin fact, it all seemed rather physical - no romance, no emotion. Physically, she wasn't my type so perhaps my genitals were leading my mind than my heart.

But what I'm grateful for is that she has made me so much stronger and confident. I'm more alive and loving myself than ever. She was merely a step on a stairwell to greater things.

I win. :D
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Worm of Despite
Lord

Post by Worm of Despite »

Glad you escaped from that one, Lore! Three cheers.
Seareach
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seareach »

Loremaster wrote:Oh yes, I'm relieved. Why? Well for a start she's a smoker
Those damn smokers! SHAME! :bounce03:

Seriously though, I'm glad you're being positive about it! |G
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

I'm a bit tired; 10 hours of football is tough on a guy! Anyway, my kids have had a stomach virus pass through them last week, and I have them this week, so I expect I'll be having fun with that. Anyway, I'm watching them at their house, which is good, because someone tried to get me to open my door in order to use me as a hostage yesterday, I think. Actually, I'm sure. Fortunately, I keep my door locked, and never open it without looking through the peephole. Anyway, when I looked out the window, I saw police converging on a guy running away from my building....
Dandelion don't tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

I'm afraid there's no denying
I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

:hobbes: *

* This post carries Jay's seal of approval
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

This would probably be the last thread Covenant ever came to-?: I don't feel today, don't touch me! Where my 2nd cup of coffee!!? |T

...that's scary dAN! Go job--you wouldn't want to ruin a perfectly good bass on that fool's bonehead. Football is gooood! :faint:
Last edited by danlo on Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fall far and well Pilots!
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by duchess of malfi »

dANdeLION wrote:I'm a bit tired; 10 hours of football is tough on a guy! Anyway, my kids have had a stomach virus pass through them last week, and I have them this week, so I expect I'll be having fun with that. Anyway, I'm watching them at their house, which is good, because someone tried to get me to open my door in order to use me as a hostage yesterday, I think. Actually, I'm sure. Fortunately, I keep my door locked, and never open it without looking through the peephole. Anyway, when I looked out the window, I saw police converging on a guy running away from my building....

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Good grief.

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Love the avatar, Foul. :biggrin:
Love as thou wilt.

Lorelei
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Lorelei »

Just got back from the dentist after the second half of the deep cleaning.....my face is numb on the left side up into my nose. When I try to smile, it looks like I've had a stroke.......
jwaneeta
Bloodguard

Post by jwaneeta »

dANdeLION wrote: someone tried to get me to open my door in order to use me as a hostage yesterday, I think.
Darn these felons! Last week the policepeople ambushed a car thief in my neighborhood - he wrecked the vehicle and fled on foot, and they finally cornered him in my shrubbery. Bleh.

Doggone felons! Stay off the lawn!
Batsutousai
<i>Elohim</i>
Location: In a hole, under a rock on an island in the middle of an ocean

Post by Batsutousai »

danlo wrote:This would probably be the last thread Covenant ever came to-?: I don't feel today, don't touch me! Where my 2nd cup of coffee!!? |T
:twisted: Nice one, danlo.

Personally, I'm a little out of it - my roomie kept me up all night because she was refusing to go to sleep and I had to get up early. Damn you, college.
And, yeah, I'm supposed to be doing my homework, but I'm rather good at avioding it, I've found. :sweat:
A Gunslinger
The Gap Into Spam

Post by A Gunslinger »

Pretty good. Might be coming down w/ a bit of a cold, courtesy of my daughter.
"I use my gun whenever kindness fails"

ImageImage
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

busy weekend. after work friday got a quick nap. went to the elephant birthwatch with julie from midnight to 4am saturday. went home and got some sleep and then took the two oldest grandkids bowling. then Julie took a nap and I burned a cd for the artshowing. got home late saturday night. got up Sunday and went to the zoo aquarium from 8am to 4pm. then today went to mass and adoration from 8am-10am. so today i read comics (Starman) and watched Desperation.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Coming down the flu pretty bad right now, but I feel on top of the world! :)
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Eugen Razvan
Giantfriend

Post by Eugen Razvan »

sgtnull wrote: went to the zoo aquarium from 8am to 4pm. then today went to mass and adoration from 8am-10am.
I'm moving back to the zoo aquarium for a few months, Null. Just thought I'd let you know. Tell Gerald the Otter I'll pay back the $20 he loaned me.
jwaneeta
Bloodguard

Post by jwaneeta »

Octopus wrote: I'm moving back to the zoo aquarium for a few months, Null. Just thought I'd let you know. Tell Gerald the Otter I'll pay back the $20 he loaned me.
*snicker*
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

WOO! interview with blockbusters tomarrow. Man Ii hope this goes well, i NEED work. (Curse the Man)
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
matrixman
The Gap Into Spam

Post by matrixman »

Glad you're safe and sound, dAN!

Return to “General Discussion Forum”