Pantheon 2.0 - Rules and Comments Thread

Moderator: Xar

Prebe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Prebe »

Nor Master wrote:There you go, Prebe. More time for Jastrau to message his followers to escape Nor Pupae.
Who says Jastrau want's them to escape :twisted: ?
"I would have gone to the thesaurus for a more erudite word."
-Hashi Lebwohl
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Prebe wrote:
Nor Master wrote:There you go, Prebe. More time for Jastrau to message his followers to escape Nor Pupae.
Who says Jastrau want's them to escape :twisted: ?
*Cue suspensful music* :lol:

Edit: Nor Master :haha:
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Simjen
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Simjen »

Great turn, Xar. Superbly done.
Said she, "What I get I get out of the fire,
So prithee, strike home and redouble the blow."
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

I agree. Some pretty good events this turn for me as well.
Chisi La'Roo
Woodhelvennin
Location: In a tavern somwhere... gambling, probably drinking a good brew.

Post by Chisi La'Roo »

Indeed. Hats off to you Xar!

Now, where's my map!? :P

And to the rest of my divine brethren, I hope that your turn was fruitful and productive. ;)
Who says everything has to happen for a reason? Sometimes things just fall into place. Nothing in your future is set in stone, and your story is what you make of it. Make it good, make it interesting, and Lady Luck will smile upon you.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

What's up with the game thread, then? I see a couple of new events at the bottom (underneath some from last turn), but most of it hasn't been updated.
Benito Alvarez
Giantfriend

Post by Benito Alvarez »

Hmm, eventfull yes. But this really could go either way.

*bum bum BUUMMMMM*
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Jastrau--I believe, from the previous game, that whenever something is done by "a group of adventurers" it's a random event.
jastrau
Stonedownor

Post by jastrau »

That's some crappy random event that whipes out 25% of my followers. So far, I'm the only one to boost a negative growth rate from turn to turn. But thanks for the tip, I might decide to hold my horses once I've cooled down ;)
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

IIRC, in the days of my father, the god of Luck suffered extreme bad fortune from adventurers, impossible as it seems.
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Just be glad you didn't get a demon rift, or a cataclysm that made the entire region uninhabitable.

If your people keep on trying to go over and have a look, put up a sign.
Prebe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Prebe »

Ok, Ok, Ok! Enough already :lol:
"I would have gone to the thesaurus for a more erudite word."
-Hashi Lebwohl
Chisi La'Roo
Woodhelvennin
Location: In a tavern somwhere... gambling, probably drinking a good brew.

Post by Chisi La'Roo »

Bhakti wrote:IIRC, in the days of my father, the god of Luck suffered extreme bad fortune from adventurers, impossible as it seems.
We're not going to think about that... mmmmm-kay?

Jastrau, I'm sorry to hear what has happened to you and truly hope it is a random event.
Who says everything has to happen for a reason? Sometimes things just fall into place. Nothing in your future is set in stone, and your story is what you make of it. Make it good, make it interesting, and Lady Luck will smile upon you.
Simjen
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Simjen »

I'm pretty sure I had negative population growth during the famine.
Said she, "What I get I get out of the fire,
So prithee, strike home and redouble the blow."
Solus
Woodhelvennin

Post by Solus »

Bhakti wrote:IIRC, in the days of my father, the god of Luck suffered extreme bad fortune from adventurers, impossible as it seems.
Indeed. Nothing like rebuilding your capital city. Adventurers, damned fools the whole lot of 'em.
"The winds and waves are always on the side of the ablest navigators."
-E. Gibbon
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

My father sends his regards, Solus.
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
Solus
Woodhelvennin

Post by Solus »

*bows*

Sends his regards, hell. Tell the bastard the next round at the pub is still on him.

And before you upstarts ask, no, none of you are invited. Yer all too young.
"The winds and waves are always on the side of the ablest navigators."
-E. Gibbon
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Like we want to sit around listening to you old folks waxing lyrical about "the grand old days!" *rolls eyes* Whenever Dad reaches for his teeth, we all know we're about to hear yet another story about how he and whoever pulled off some miraculous thing or other.

:lol:
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Fellow players, I am to advise everyone to wait for a significant announcement from Nor Yekith. I will be posting tonight, so probably tomorrow you will be able to read it. Nor Yekith may post in the game thread, but he will making a thread of his own as what has happened is important enough to warrant such a thread.
A very interesting turn!
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Murrin wrote:What's up with the game thread, then? I see a couple of new events at the bottom (underneath some from last turn), but most of it hasn't been updated.
Effects that are ongoing (such as the storm clouds over Aikul, the Star of Yekith, or the strange blur on Magoddar) will be listed in the game thread until they are dispelled, if ever. Same is true for events that span more than one turn.

The list of cities hasn't been updated yet, and the same is true for the map; I didn't have time today, I'll see if I can get around to it during the rest of the week. But in the meantime, I believe most of you have things to think about :P

Return to “Pantheon”