The Most Attractive Lead Woman

For discussion about Stephen R. Donaldson's other works, Reed Stephens, group meetings, elohimfests, SRD sightings, and more.

Moderator: Seareach

Who's The Most Attractive Main Woman?

Linden Avery (Thomas Covenant)
17%
Terisa Morgan (Mordants Need)
35%
Morn Hyland (The Gap)
35%
Ginny (The Man Who)
2%
I'm not attracted to women, but want to see the poll results
10%

Total votes: 48

Cagliostro
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cagliostro »

I voted for Morn, but for some reason I always had a soft spot for Lena.
Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life
So get wasted all of the time
And you'll have the time of your life
The Dark Overlord
Woodhelvennin

Post by The Dark Overlord »

Didn't read the other stuff- just the Chronicles and mordant( well the Daughter of Regals too but that isn't mentioned in the poll) so I had to go with Terisa- Linden Avery is just too lame. :roll: :roll:
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Since I first posted in here, I've read more SRD. Now the only one of these women I haven't encountered is Terisa. Of Linden, Morn and Ginny, I'd say Ginny is the only one who isn't insanely annoying, but she also isn't that appealing (to me). My answer would have to grudgingly be Morn. She annoys me, but not as much as Linden.
Peven
Giantfriend

Post by Peven »

Prodigal Knight Revan wrote:
Gart wrote:Beg to differ but for me the situation does affect how I look at a woman. I'm quite strong on the sanctity of marriage for example, so a married lady is an automatic no-go for me.

On the other hand, just 'cos you asked, my previous vote stands. Linden takes things way too seriously and Terrisa is a bit placid for my taste. 8)
Ah... Of course, in the real world, the situation would effect me... but this is fiction. :P
are you forgetting the definition of ethics posed by the old beggar at the beginning of LFB? :wink:
Peven
Giantfriend

Post by Peven »

Cagliostro wrote:I voted for Morn, but for some reason I always had a soft spot for Lena.
i am with you on this. i voted Morn on the poll, but i always pictured young Lena as the most beautiful.
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Terisa
fall far and well Pilots!
Relayer
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Relayer »

Peven wrote:are you forgetting the definition of ethics posed by the old beggar at the beginning of LFB? :wink:
Thomas Covenant looked down trepidatiously at the worn piece of paper which had been unceremoniously thrust into his half-hand by the old beggar.

"A man - real in all the ways we consider real - finds himself suddenly translated to a place where completely gorgeous women are fighting for his attention. The man - married in his real life - faces a quandary: If this is a dream, is he free to carry on with wanton and total abandon? On the other hand, if this experience is real, why does he not attract such women in his real world? This is the fundamental question of ethics."
"History is a myth men have agreed upon." - Napoleon

Peven
Giantfriend

Post by Peven »

Relayer wrote:
Peven wrote:are you forgetting the definition of ethics posed by the old beggar at the beginning of LFB? :wink:
Thomas Covenant looked down trepidatiously at the worn piece of paper which had been unceremoniously thrust into his half-hand by the old beggar.

"A man - real in all the ways we consider real - finds himself suddenly translated to a place where completely gorgeous women are fighting for his attention. The man - married in his real life - faces a quandary: If this is a dream, is he free to carry on with wanton and total abandon? On the other hand, if this experience is real, why does he not attract such women in his real world? This is the fundamental question of ethics."
:wink: :lol: :lol: yeah, that's the one.
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Relayer wrote:

:lol: :lol:
Dawngreeter
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Dawngreeter »

Oh yeah.... definitley Morn Highland. Zone-implanted sex-kitten dynamo.

-self edited for overly descriptive possibilities-
It was the fetid halitus of the most diseased mortality condensed to its essence and elevated to the transcendence of prophecy, promise, suzerain truth—the definitive commandment of darkness.
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

In the Gradual Interview was wrote:Farm Ur-Ted: Who do you think is the hottest babe in the series? Be honest.
  • Well, as long as we're playing this game: my personal vote goes to Koina Hannish.
So I looked up Koina on the web ... SRD may have a point.
A Gunslinger
The Gap Into Spam

Post by A Gunslinger »

I voted for morn. Dats one tough cookie.
"I use my gun whenever kindness fails"

ImageImage
Peven
Giantfriend

Post by Peven »

Morn is one tough cookie, but talk about emotional baggage. 8O :wink:

Return to “General SRD Discussion and Other Works”