NARUTO

Look! Up in the sky! *To be continued...* (This story continued in KW Comics #263)

Moderators: dANdeLION, aTOMiC, sgt.null

Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

NARUTO

Post by Reisheiruhime »

Well, duh.

www.narutofan.com should explain some stuff, but i'll go ahead here too. Naruto Uzumaki is a ninja in training and he has a nine-tailed fox demon sealed into his soul. (It's an anime, so this is normal.) There are a lot of other ninjas, good and bad, a couple of nefarious plots here and there, a homicidal redhead who I'm in love with, a perverted sage who I'm also in love with, a secret society, and lots and lots of ramen. The noodles, not the people. ;)

It comes on Cartoon Network at 5:30 pm weekdays and saturdays at 8 or 9. Episodes can also be downloaded from numerous sites, such as the abovementioned and www.naruto-kun.com , and the manga can be found there, and here at groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns

(As you can see, I'm addicted, obsessed, and mildly disfunctional because of this.)

Oh, and manga corresponding to the anime's new eps is featured in the Shonen Jump magazine. Which I have. On me. Don't ask.

So, spread the addiction, whilst I imagine cuddling with this guy:

Return to “dANdeLION's Comics Cave”