The Rise and Fall of Empires RULES & General Discussion

Moderator: Goatkiller666

balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

I haven't recieved Turn Eight yet.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Balon wrote:I haven't recieved Turn Eight yet.
Because I haven't processed turn eight.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

He means turn 7.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Balon, we need to chat on msn. You responded to the turn 7 results.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

GAH! I am SO confused now. And it probably doesn't help that I'm all hopped up on medicine.

I'll simplify :D

Do I need to turn in anything?

:EDIT:

Nevermind, we figured it out.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I know people are frustrated with the delay for turn 8, but believe me, it will be worth it. I have something big planned. And there's been a major change to the map.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I am not certain how this happened, but a major error has occurred with population numbers for certain empires. Instead of reporting a quarter of a billion I recorded 2.5% of a billion. This means that for every turn since turn one, a few empires have likely been receiving less money than they should. This has been rectified since this morning, and I have given some empires several turns worth of ColCreds. This will be reported in the Advisor Reports.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Loremaster wrote:I am not certain how this happened, but a major error has occurred with population numbers for certain empires. Instead of reporting a quarter of a billion I recorded 2.5% of a billion. This means that for every turn since turn one, a few empires have likely been receiving less money than they should. This has been rectified since this morning, and I have given some empires several turns worth of ColCreds. This will be reported in the Advisor Reports.

Oooo.... :twisted:
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I have also adjusted the trade route system. I now factor in the resources planets generate into the income for each trade route. What this means is that it's more likely an empire will receive 4CCs or 6CCs for each trade route (less likely for 1CC). So come next financial turn, I believe every empire (apart from the xenophobic ones) will be receiving a bit extra money.
T'lesir Core
Stonedownor

Post by T'lesir Core »

I haven't turned in the moves for Turn 8; am I still in time?
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Yes. Deadline's tomorrow morning.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

shit i missed it. i should have net in a couple of days time
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

Results not in yet anyway. :D
Now because You have led me astray, I shall surely sit in ambush for them on Your straight path.

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Guys, I am going to delay the processing until the weekend. I've had a **** of a day and I seriously have to think about what to do now that a player has pulled out. The solution is easy, as Montressor and I discussed it last night. However, I need a break for a few days. I am NOT saying the game is on hold or over - I just need to be easy on myself. :)
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Loremaster wrote:Guys, I am going to delay the processing until the weekend. I've had a **** of a day and I seriously have to think about what to do now that a player has pulled out. The solution is easy, as Montressor and I discussed it last night. However, I need a break for a few days. I am NOT saying the game is on hold or over - I just need to be easy on myself. :)
No problemo. Take as much time as you need.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

sweet. Im awaiting a reply to a pm, then i shall send you my orders. i should hav enet by the end of the weekend
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I'll start processing the next turn on friday night (tomorrow, for me).
Father Stoobins
Stonedownor

Post by Father Stoobins »

You know your addiction is bad when you start making characters for the fun of it. :D :lol:
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. Grouch Marx
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Is that plant alien making the 'Heil Hitler' salute? If it is, I would award you for playing a species of Nazi Plants. :haha:
Father Stoobins
Stonedownor

Post by Father Stoobins »

Loremaster wrote:Is that plant alien making the 'Heil Hitler' salute? If it is, I would award you for playing a species of Nazi Plants. :haha:
We don't HATE the species we conquer. It's just natural selection at it's best..... :P
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. Grouch Marx

Return to “Empires”