Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Im awaiting my new account to verified, then I will post the creation of my god
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Post by Astavyastataa Kadna »

Xar wrote:
Fist and Faith wrote:*sigh* OK then. Vrees will not be around. Honestly, I can't bear to do to Eiran what Vrees would be doing. I really do have a problem of some sort, because I feel more strongly for Eiran than is entirely healthy. :mrgreen: Poor caam has had to listen to me go back and forth with this for weeks now. :lol: But that's my final answer, Regis.
So are we going to to see a Bhakti the Third instead?
You might have to add the Domain of WHINING, Xar! :lol: ;)
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Fist and Faith wrote:
Loremaster wrote:That was my main issue with pantheon 2. I loved playing Nor Yekith, but at the end, I felt I was being punished for attempting to give the world a truly frightening foe.
What's the alternative? Not punishing a truly frightening foe? Anyway, Nor Yekith was never punished.
I meant the player. And the player was punished. But enough of this; it's debated to death.
Fist and Faith wrote:
Loremaster wrote:Had there been courts then, Nor Yekith would have had a better chance.
What kinds of legal restrictions would Nor Yekith have submitted to?
The point is that there would be less against him.
Fist and Faith wrote:
Xar wrote:So are we going to to see a Bhakti the Third instead?
See anybody familiar? :mrgreen:
:cry: I had hoped things would be better. ;)
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Post by Astavyastataa Kadna »

ahhhh, no one played despicable as well as you Lore. ;)

As you can see with Melirelle's NASTY worm, I think Nor would have done OK, even with the whole Pantheon against him! :D

Will you join 3.0? As an EVIL deity ... or good one? I have a bet with Bhakti that a Good deity can get just as strong as an evil one!!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Astavyastataa Kadna wrote:Will you join 3.0? As an EVIL deity ... or good one? I have a bet with Bhakti that a Good deity can get just as strong as an evil one!!
I have joined - as the Prince of Aesthetes. As you can see, his domain is Mutation. Is he evil? Is he good? He's morally grey.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

Ahhhh .... Mutation! You know it well!! ;) :P
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

"There can be no Pantheon of Eiran without a representative of the line of Bhakti."

...I have heard those words somewhere...
Mistress Cathy
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Mistress Cathy »

Ah, mutation!!! Welcome back, Lore. I missed you.
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Xar wrote:So are we going to to see a Bhakti the Third instead?
:wave:

Name: Zephyr
Court: Sunrise
Major Domain: Forests
Race: Tree Elders
Holy symbol: My av. :D
Dogma: The Forests are all! They are a realm - a world - unto themselves. The Life concentrated within them is massive. The Wisdom of the Trees is sublime. They are the source of Healing. They are Silence, and Contemplation. They are the All.

And for those who keep track, this puts me in the House of Earth.
Last edited by Zephyr on Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Im fairly certain I dont mind that avatar
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Dorian wrote:Im fairly certain I dont mind that avatar
By which Dorian meant:

Thanks. :D And it could surely be worse:

The Void
Stonedownor

Post by The Void »

Heres my(Dorian) god of nothing

Name: None, although the god is often called by many names, depending on region. Most common are The Void, The being of the ever watching stare, Jing Xau Cla, Ultimate destiny and the Abyss. There are many more.

Court; None

Major Domain; Oblivion

Holy symbol; A ruined arch in a desolate landscape or a empty cloak billowing in the wind over a barren desert. Also, so called bottomless pits are often used as holy grounds.

Dogma; All that is and will be shall return to the natural state of the universe. The cold stillness that is nothing.

speak ov It not as one
speak ov It not as none
speak ov It not at all
for Its continual

Is that good enough?
Last edited by The Void on Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

The Void wrote: Name: None, although the god is often called by many names, depending on region. Most common are The Void...
Aiiiiyeeeee!!!! :faint:

...sorry...had a bad experience with a Void recently...

;)

I think it's a fascinating idea.
Vadhaka
Giantfriend

Post by Vadhaka »

Astavyastataa Kadna wrote:ahhhh, no one played despicable as well as you Lore. ;)
Damn, you were despicable. Truly despicable. So, and this is the last time I'm ever mentioning this, you shoulda expected it.

We set you up. We set you up good and it was a damn brilliant play which you totally ruined by pulling out of the game because Argothoth made a dumb ass mistake ( :lol: No offense Argothoth ;) ) and told an NPC.

(This is why I'm against NPC's. (not cause and effect btw. I was against them already and that's why I wanted to play it the way we did...not telling Xar iow.)

We wanted to see your god reeling. We wanted to watch his desperate rearguard action in the face of incredible odds. We wanted to see what you'd come up with and fight it. How long did we plot...15 turns? More? Wasted.

Yeah, ok, you felt fucked over. You could have taken it as a compliment, a testimony to how well you played that character.

And you had advance warning. You could have turned that to your advantage. There could have been a conflict of war and intrigue the likes of which Erian had never known.

What did you expect? For evil to triumph it is necessary only that good men should do nothing.

Good or not, no way were we going to do nothing.

After what...3 years? You should know that I don't have anything against you. Quite the contrary in fact. So believe me when I tell you that I look forward to your participation in P3.0. And that, if made necessary by our respective characters, I will fight you to the last, and win or lose, not think one whit differently of you the player.

And that is my absolute final word on this issue. Thank you. *bows*
Death To All Fanatics!
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

youtube.com/watch?v=kHJmCQohYVk
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

O-gon-cho wrote:
The Void wrote: Name: None, although the god is often called by many names, depending on region. Most common are The Void...
Aiiiiyeeeee!!!! :faint:

...sorry...had a bad experience with a Void recently...

;)

I think it's a fascinating idea.
I wasnt gonna call it the Void, but Montressor put forward a pretty good argument for it and it suits the concept well

LOL Im digging the old ladies clapping
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Dorian wrote:LOL Im digging the old ladies clapping
A great post deserves some special attention, eh? :D
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Vadhaka wrote:
Astavyastataa Kadna wrote:ahhhh, no one played despicable as well as you Lore. ;)
Damn, you were despicable. Truly despicable. So, and this is the last time I'm ever mentioning this, you shoulda expected it.

We set you up. We set you up good and it was a damn brilliant play which you totally ruined by pulling out of the game because Argothoth made a dumb ass mistake ( :lol: No offense Argothoth ;) ) and told an NPC.

(This is why I'm against NPC's. (not cause and effect btw. I was against them already and that's why I wanted to play it the way we did...not telling Xar iow.)

We wanted to see your god reeling. We wanted to watch his desperate rearguard action in the face of incredible odds. We wanted to see what you'd come up with and fight it. How long did we plot...15 turns? More? Wasted.

Yeah, ok, you felt fucked over. You could have taken it as a compliment, a testimony to how well you played that character.

And you had advance warning. You could have turned that to your advantage. There could have been a conflict of war and intrigue the likes of which Erian had never known.
I knew that something was going on for a while - I wasn't truly in the dark. Information was being passed on to me for quite some time. Plus, there were some major signs that Argothoth was not to be trusted. Anyway, the way I was playing the game was that I fed misinformation. I knew you were passing on information, so that was why I asked you if you were willing to assassinate Zephyr. The my whole main plan was to prepare the worm of Melirelle, engineer some new races and die in the hope that the third age would provide the god I wanted. Well, Nor Yekith's satyrs are here and I have a new god for them.
What did you expect? For evil to triumph it is necessary only that good men should do nothing.
I expected to be defeated. Ask Xar. What I did want was to end Nor Yekith's story. That was something I never really had. My major error was mutating half of one continent; I acted impulsively and that led to the reaction against me. The vast mutation was never part of my plan.
Vadhaka
Giantfriend

Post by Vadhaka »

You could have had what you wanted and expected. Even gloriously. :D Anyway, it's water under the bridge now.

Next time will be better. But if you pull the same shit, be prepared for a similar reaction. :D

Anyway, I think Xar shoulld split or delete all off-topic posts in this thread. This is the registration thread damnit. Get registering people. :lol:
Death To All Fanatics!
Norn
Giantfriend

Post by Norn »

The funny thing is that if Nor Yekith had stuck around I would have probably allied myself with him. I couldn't before - it would go against who my character is. However, after being betrayed by Argothoth, I could definately have done so.

Pity. :(

Return to “Pantheon”